• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taunting tactics

tklshmasochist

When a ler has you tied up, what is something they've said that made you feel a bit scared/more ticklish? (scared in a good way).

For me, it was "I'm going to tickle you and there's nothing you can do about it, little girl" while he laughed in this evil way. It definitely gave me shivers!

For me, it was being blindfolded and hearing the sound of scissors opening and closing.

Then to add a little more icing to the cake, she started singing "Snip, snip, snip,"

Then I felt her stretch out the tips of my dress socks and I heard the loud SNAP of polyester being cut off, and felt cool air hit my sweaty toes.

"Awwwww, HELLO THERE, MY LITTLE PIGLETS"!

Then there was just a long pause, and I didn't know what was coming next. All i could hear was whistling and humming to herself.

She was such a tease lol

For me, it was being blindfolded and hearing the sound of scissors opening and closing.

Then to add a little more icing to the cake, she started singing "Snip, snip, snip,"

Then I felt her stretch out the tips of my dress socks and I heard the loud SNAP of polyester being cut off, and felt cool air hit my sweaty toes.

"Awwwww, HELLO THERE, MY LITTLE PIGLETS"!

Then there was just a long pause, and I didn't know what was coming next. All i could hear was whistling and humming to herself.

She was such a tease lol

:rowfull: What a legend.

When I have my first tickle session I can imagine verbal teasing, even just a little, would make me more ticklish!

"You realize I can do whatever I want to you now, right?" Fucking scary.

“OMG you said mercy! You said you never say that! So now is that point where you actually want me to stop, but know now, if you didn’t before, that I won’t. I’ll check in with you after this song is over and see how you’re doing."

“OMG you said mercy! You said you never say that! So now is that point where you actually want me to stop, but know now, if you didn’t before, that I won’t. I’ll check in with you after this song is over and see how you’re doing."

"Mercy? You're saying 'thank you' in French? Okay I'll continue!"

"So, you know what I'm going to do to you now, don't you?" He was staring at my eyes directly and coming closer and closer to me...

I just have to remind her that she is going to have to pay for all those demerits she's accumulated. That usually makes her start begging before I even lay a feather on her.

She was tickling my feet and I was wiggling them around trying to avoid her fingers, and she said very calmly "Stay still, or I'm coming back up there", because she had just gotten done with my upper body, which is much more sensitive than my feet.

Tickle-talk and baby cooing drive me nuts :D Somebody above mentioned being called 'little girl' and that pretty much drags my guard down without my permission at all--though that's how I like it. Basically anything that makes me feel less like an adult with something to prove and more like a little kid being bullied by an older kid (in the playful kind of way) does it to me x//D

~K

Tickle-talk and baby cooing drive me nuts :D Somebody above mentioned being called 'little girl' and that pretty much drags my guard down without my permission at all--though that's how I like it. Basically anything that makes me feel less like an adult with something to prove and more like a little kid being bullied by an older kid (in the playful kind of way) does it to me x//D

~K

Kind of the same with me. I'm also big fan of my being threatened with more severe punishment if I'm being bratty: "Keep doing that, and I'll (insert evil thing here)." :)

One of the most intense/ memorable ones was,
"Clearly you must like this, you look so happy while smiling and laughing so much!
Or, am I wrong? It's ok, you can tell me"
Obviously i couldn't tell him anything amidst my helpless fit of giggles...

When I'm being tickle tortured (and in the rare cases when I'm not gagged during it)
I love when my Ler is trying to make me answer questions, or attempts to have a "normal conversation with me", and I'm unable to talk cus I'm laughing and choking in my words.

Especially if he asks me how it feels as he's doing it, and try's to make me answer him.
Or when he points out my reactions and asks me about it.
(Like what I said at the beginning if this post)
Saying that; "it looks like I love being tortured" by him,
effectively means that I'm laughing at my own helplessness.

Yeah, That really gets me. Somehow, It makes me feel more ticklish and I end up laughing even louder and more franticly when um told it appears as if its" making me really happy".

*** In reality, I totally do love it <3 but just... The way in which this is said to me makes me feel like I being "forced to express how much I like it". When my ler equates ticklishness to joy - and then tells me about it, I feel obligated to tell him i do like it, but it's not why I'm laughing.
Hah, It's sort of hard to explain... But any type of verbal testing like that really works on me.

This becomes even more intense when he slows down a bit
so as to lure me into the sense that I'll be able to answer him in a complete sentence. Of course, when open my mouth to respond to him, he immediately tickles faster; and I descend into helpless hysterics.
Followed by something like; "I thought you were just about to tell me something??"

*shivers* omg... <3 that stuff just destroys me..

*** Btw, This can induce a really strong feeling of being totally dominated/controlled by somone .
It's like, a weird combination of struggling to fight against yourself from laughing, at the same time as your trying to think about / say something else on top of it.

People on here should Totally try it! ;)

Last edited:
This is a great post!
I love the taunting aspects as well (me being the taunter not the taunted hahaha).

I personally enjoy to make faces at my lee's....like sad pouting faces, sticking my tongue out, crossing my eyes, mimicking their facial expression hahaha And saying things like "awww, it tickles? it tickles?" repeat hahaha I personally, like to NOT blind fold my lee's...because I do like eye contact...it makes it more intense for me as a ler, when I can stare into someones eyes as their laughing/begging me to stop...its like I can see their soul laughing/begging.

But, when they are blindfolded, I like to taunt by teasing "oh, should I tickle you here? maybe here?" and never specify where that is so the lee's begin to panic hahahaha like WHERE is she going!?

Gagged lee's, I personally LOVEEEEEEEEE when they try to speak to me through the gag just so I can say "huh? what? I can't hear you?....Tickle you more?" hahahaha

Once a friend (well, a frenemy) got me into a vulnerable position and instead of tickling me right away she decided to taunt me by calling attention to my weakness. "You happen to be afflicted with a drastically ticklish stomach," she said, "which is a condition is typically found only in eight-year-olds and in college cheerleaders."

I remember feeling my cheeks blushing hot with embarrassment and I was about to protest her characterization before she proceeded to prove her point, her fingers alighting on my twitchy abdomen and sending me into shrieking hysterics.

I like to use whatever comes to mind to make the Lee feel helpless or to make them think the tickling is ages away from stopping lol

The taunts that drive me particularly nuts are when the tickler goes on and on about how unusually ticklish she thinks I am, about the extremity of my weakness, about how amused she is about how easy I am to torment -- comments perversely designed to make it seem as though my suffering at her hands is somehow my fault.

This is a great post!
I love the taunting aspects as well (me being the taunter not the taunted hahaha).

I personally enjoy to make faces at my lee's....like sad pouting faces, sticking my tongue out, crossing my eyes, mimicking their facial expression hahaha And saying things like "awww, it tickles? it tickles?" repeat hahaha I personally, like to NOT blind fold my lee's...because I do like eye contact...it makes it more intense for me as a ler, when I can stare into someones eyes as their laughing/begging me to stop...its like I can see their soul laughing/begging.

But, when they are blindfolded, I like to taunt by teasing "oh, should I tickle you here? maybe here?" and never specify where that is so the lee's begin to panic hahahaha like WHERE is she going!?

Gagged lee's, I personally LOVEEEEEEEEE when they try to speak to me through the gag just so I can say "huh? what? I can't hear you?....Tickle you more?" hahahaha

I avoided responding to this thread because I couldn't really get my thoughts together but seems like ClickChix hit the nail on the head. All that kind of stuff really gets to me. Particularly the eye contact and the rhetorical questions where my answers would be ignored regardless of why I say. All those things kind of just reinforce how little control I have over the situation.

My husband likes to make me admit to embarrassing/taboo fantasies I have. It turns us both on!

Sometimes the best taunting is just not to say anything. Just kinda smile a bit. I did it to a friend of mine I was doing a session with, and afterwards she joked that it was really effective, because usually I just never shut up. :p

One of the most intense/ memorable ones was,
"Clearly you must like this, you look so happy while smiling and laughing so much!
Or, am I wrong? It's ok, you can tell me"
Obviously i couldn't tell him anything amidst my helpless fit of giggles...

When I'm being tickle tortured (and in the rare cases when I'm not gagged during it)
I love when my Ler is trying to make me answer questions, or attempts to have a "normal conversation with me", and I'm unable to talk cus I'm laughing and choking in my words.

Especially if he asks me how it feels as he's doing it, and try's to make me answer him.
Or when he points out my reactions and asks me about it.
(Like what I said at the beginning if this post)
Saying that; "it looks like I love being tortured" by him,
effectively means that I'm laughing at my own helplessness.

Yeah, That really gets me. Somehow, It makes me feel more ticklish and I end up laughing even louder and more franticly when um told it appears as if its" making me really happy".

*** In reality, I totally do love it <3 but just... The way in which this is said to me makes me feel like I being "forced to express how much I like it". When my ler equates ticklishness to joy - and then tells me about it, I feel obligated to tell him i do like it, but it's not why I'm laughing.
Hah, It's sort of hard to explain... But any type of verbal testing like that really works on me.

This becomes even more intense when he slows down a bit
so as to lure me into the sense that I'll be able to answer him in a complete sentence. Of course, when open my mouth to respond to him, he immediately tickles faster; and I descend into helpless hysterics.
Followed by something like; "I thought you were just about to tell me something??"

*shivers* omg... <3 that stuff just destroys me..

*** Btw, This can induce a really strong feeling of being totally dominated/controlled by somone .
It's like, a weird combination of struggling to fight against yourself from laughing, at the same time as your trying to think about / say something else on top of it.

People on here should Totally try it! ;)

Good stuff

Anything that makes the lee small, weak and defenseless is a great taunting tactic.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back