• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taylor Raz ToeTied F/F

Hi Tommy-
Big fan of your wonderful work!

I was wondering if you could produce a new video where you (or anothe male) could tickle-torture the feet of one of your gorgeous models. Something like..... Your model is strapped down to the table with ankles and feet in strict bondage. You could be a sinister, evil Foot Tickling Doctor who is ready to perform extreme feet tickle therapy. Her heels would slowly be removed as she begs you not to tickle...and you could tease her telling her about the tickle experiments and implements her foot bottoms will experience, as her toes are tied back. Mmmm.

Got any of those sexy Milf models coming up? (Sexy like that Aunt of yours!)
Thanks for listening...I will let you conitnue with the ideas, its your show!

Keep up the excellent work!

-Billy

Will see what I can do.

Damn. Not even 24 hours and already three pages of replies.

OMG!!! That's Tay from, y'know, all the other sites! Awesome!

I know right. She is everywhere.

Sucks to hear Danica retired. Does anyone know why?

Yes and it is fantastic! Taylor is as good as Tasha as a tickler but she is even more effective because she lickles a lot and Tasha cant stand it.
Taylor feet and legs are impressive

She is as gifted and cruel as Brooke (I really miss her) Tasha and Kelli

Not this time, I believe I do have a video of that last time she was here

Yes and it is fantastic! Taylor is as good as Tasha as a tickler but she is even more effective because she lickles a lot and Tasha cant stand it.
Taylor feet and legs are impressive

She is as gifted and cruel as Brooke (I really miss her) Tasha and Kelli

I hope to have her do some tickling in the future, have a few new videos with her as the ler coming this week.

I hope to have her do some tickling in the future, have a few new videos with her as the ler coming this week.

She's one of the best ticklers out there. Can't wait to see her tickle someone for TA...hopefully she gets someone in the stocks.

Wow 2 great clips of Taylor Raz (one of my fav lees). I hope she will do loads more videos now shes back!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back