• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TC Videos / Real Tickling -- Who bought the business?

Daytickler

TMF Expert
I'm pretty sure that the videos from Real Tickling are still for sale somewhere out there. Which company took over his business? Thanks!!

Robert

They bought the name also, and continued to use it until they drove the company off a cliff.

There might be some ghost-ship C4S stores out there they set up still selling clips, but it ended in tears, so I'm not sure.

Myriads

Most of his original stuff still resides in the original Real Tickling store (http://clips4sale.com/store/601). Anything with TC#### format is one of the originals, but there are others floating around. If you want to avoid the excess "new" stuff, I'd suggest starting at the last page and working forward.

Some of his other project, Tickling Post (http://clips4sale.com/studio/16393/) is out there too. "Jessie" of Fetish Vault is I think who holds ownership of each of those based on the C4S site, but I could be wrong if it's been further sold.

-Silvertickler

Yeah i am looking for the vid without consent for ages. But still to this day no luck :( One of the oldest vids.. with priscilla james tickling a blond girl ("non consensual")

Based on who was in the videos after TIB stopped, Fetish Vault.

We need a Kickstarter to buy back the rights to the original TiB clips, get rid of all the junk ones, and then keep them as historical artifacts. Or sell them under the TMF banner, with profits going to fund the site.

Bummer! Didn't see the girl I'm looking for. Looking for TC 5079, or any other clips this girl is in. Sounds like she goes by "Chantal Thomas".

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back