• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TC's "tc5498" with Haley Falls - One of the BEST!

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Yesterday, I downloaded a clip from TC's website and found myself utterly amazed!!! TiB gave everyone a quick look at this amazing clip awhile back, and it sold me on getting it.

This clip may not be for everyone, as it's VERY intense. It contains strict gagging and non-stop tickle-torture in it's truest form to the point of near-cruelty. If you are into the fluffy stuff, skip it. But if you like tickle-torture that borders on non-consensual, this is a must-have for anyone's collection. Being a fan of harder bondage, it was nice to see the use of a gag, especially one that actually works.

Haley Falls is the victim, and she is a real cutie. I would have liked to have seen her wearing a bit less, but it really didn't matter in this clip. She's a giggly little thing at first during some foot-tickling, but it's her armpits that are the real killer. After the gag goes in, there's a scene with TiB rolling her shirt up and playing wiht her tight abs, and I wish this part was a little longer. If TiB can someday do to Haley's midsection what he did to her armpits, this will become my second favorite clip.

However, most of the real torture is inflicted upon Haley's soft and helpless armpits, and she has got some truly sensitive ones. There is no faking here, as you can see the torment in the eyes and face of the gagged, screaming girl. TiB takes her well past what most "victims" in tickling videos or clips recieve.

Again, this isn't for everyone, but if real tickle-torture is your thing, you cannot miss this clip. Shell out the few bucks for a piece of footage that may arguably be the best individual session caught on tape.

Dave2112 :cool:

I agree Dave - this is a great clip and does border on the non-cons at time. I would also have liked to see TIB spend some more time on her belly, especially as her navel looked ticklish.

Great work as usual from TCvideo.

suikoden said:
I agree Dave - this is a great clip and does border on the non-cons at time. I would also have liked to see TIB spend some more time on her belly, especially as her navel looked ticklish.

thanks, actually, i shot with her a couple nights later, and did mess with her belly and bellybutton quite a bit. i don't even know where that original footage tape is though. man i hope it's not lost. i had her on the black strap down table.

I just viewed the entire clip and have come to the
conclusion that I may be going crazy. I just don't
see things the same way as a lot of people in this
forum. I thought this clip was a whole lotta bull
pooh pooh. I really don't think the girl was that
ticklish and was clearly forcing out fake cries.
If the tickling were intense enough to make her
cry, you would think there would be a little
more thrashing around to get away from it. She
pretty much lays there like a dead fish and
whines the same way over and over. I've seen a lot
better from TIB and think this falls in line with
all the other supposed non con vids out there.

Nickotickle said:
I just viewed the entire clip and have come to the
conclusion that I may be going crazy. I just don't
see things the same way as a lot of people in this
forum. I thought this clip was a whole lotta bull
pooh pooh. I really don't think the girl was that
ticklish and was clearly forcing out fake cries.
If the tickling were intense enough to make her
cry, you would think there would be a little
more thrashing around to get away from it. She
pretty much lays there like a dead fish and
whines the same way over and over. I've seen a lot
better from TIB and think this falls in line with

hi. opinions vary thats for sure. you're entitled to one. not a problem. but.. she's the kind of ticklee that freezes up physically because it tickles so badly. she's not a thrasher. add to that, i was sitting on top of her hips and she was stretched out tight with rope. i'm telling you that whole thing is very very real. look at her eyes. look at the desperation in them.

but to be honest, i don't feel the need to try and make everyone believe it was real. heck i don't feel the need to work hard at convincing anyone its real. i know it is so thats enough for me. :)

i'm sorry you didn't see what most of us see. once you realize her suffering is all real and not a speck of acting, you'll enjoy that clip much more. thanks for the words. take care. :)

Nickotickle said:
with

oh, and i never billed this as a non con vid. she consented, it just got a little out of hand... :eek:

I appreciate you not taking it personal. I've
supported you as a customer since the beginning
and have many clips that I've enjoyed. I just
posted something in the discussion forum that
I hope you read and respond to. By the way, some
of your stuff with Sara comes really close to
what I would consider ideal tickling. I don't
remember the name of the video, but you are
tickling two girls and bouncing back from one
to the other. Sara is the one strapped to the
table and the armpit work is some of the best
I've seen.

How would you compare the first Haley falls clip (5497) to the current clip (5498)? Is there more midriff action, is it just as intense without the gag....?
Thanks for your opinions

A MUST SEE ! ! ! !

Finally, after years of searching for a TRUE tickle torture video, someone has done it!
I purchased this clip an hour ago and it was worth every dime! A true masterpiece in my eyes.
Please don`t stop here! Let this be the first clip that begins a new catagory of "Extreme tickling" clips. A whole seperate page/section on your site specializing in true tickle torture. You didn`t just raise the bar with this one, you put it threw the #&*!@& roof!

GREAT JOB!

I've seen another clip featuring Haley Falls & it was absolutely amazing!!! ...... she was wrapped in red plastic wrap while TIB went to town on her feet! ..... later on in the clip she was ball-gagged ..... & the clip also featured that cool split screen effect where you are able to see her feet get tickled AND the reactions on her face .... at the same time!!! ...... Haley is a gorgeous model w/luscious feet ...... I hope that she does more stuff with TC ..... great stuff TIB!!!

P.S.- hey TIB , any plans to put the above scene or other Haley scenes onto a future DVD release? (here's hoping)

TKLMAN said:

P.S.- hey TIB , any plans to put the above scene or other Haley scenes onto a future DVD release? (here's hoping)

hey tklman, glad you enjoy Haley as much as i did. no plans for any more DVDs at the moment, sorry.

This girl is extremely extremely ticklish, but this clip isn't for everybody, and I'm one of those. There was nothing fun about this clip. This girl showed absolutely no personality. For some that may not be important, but I like it. I would much prefer to watch a clip of audrey, ariel, or another sexy TC model.

i can't find this clip. does anyone know what page it is on?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back