• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

~TE~ Jezabel Deflowers Bianca! F/F All Over

Tickle_Emperor

Verified
I bestow yet another love saturated greeting to the fantastic members of the tickling community. As the Tickle Emperor, I am proud to introduce 2 brand new models to the Empire. The first is super sexy dominatrix; Jezabel Knight. Jezabel’s sexy, calm demeanor makes her a brilliant tickler. As for our lee of the day, allow me to introduce Bianca King who is completely new to BDSM. Bianca is a young, vanilla suburban chick who was completely opposed to doing anything like this. Being used to this reaction, I reaffirmed my title as the Emperor by using my sly model speech and finally got her into it with the condition that she got to wear a mask. Jezabel, having never tickled a tied up victim before, was totally into it. She tortured Bianca all over her body using her long nails, a stiff feather, the water pick and an electric toothbrush. She also makes our tickle slave thank her for the torture and count to 10 while she is being tickled. Bianca squeals and hops wherever she can to avoid the torture. Tell me what you think…

Update: I brought Bianca to the last Toronto munch to meet Snail Shell, Hypnosis 07 and Slaver Tickler; I invite these gentleman to share with the forum what hey thought of her.

Enjoy everyone!
- The Emperor

Very cool stuff man. And Bianca was a very classy lady. I look forward to getting to know her better at the next munch. :)

Snail Shell

very sexy!

I like the demeanor of the tickler..confidence and beauty...a deadly combo with long nails in addition to her keen sense of her victims reactions and state of mind.

The 100 seconds and i won't gofor the neck is very powerful and intensifies the feeling for her victi!

keep up the good work!

Great

All i gotta say is good looking lee and ler. Hotness all over.:woot:

Hey thanks alot everyone! There will definately be payback for Jezabel. In the next vid in this series, I will be getting revenge on the super ticklish domme for my friend, and then in the last installment Bianca will have her revenge :devil:

Thanks again everyone,
- The Emperor

Hail Emperor!! Another great clip man. Jezebel is an awesome ler. Love the tickle talk. Can't wait to see revenge taken against her.

It Looked Good

But do your ticklers always stop so much?

Great clip. I love the banter between the models and the tickler looks very skilled indeed. Is there any chance these two will get together again for some f/f nylon foot tickling? Good job!
Peace

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Banshee: I totally agree with you. The reason that was happening in this particular vid is that Bianca was a 100% first timer. As a result, her tolerance was not too high. In further shoots I will definately push for more constant torture.

Musictkls: Its not a chance, its a certainty :D:D Thanks for the feedback.

Bald Theres no way were losing the next family guy trivia, start watching more episodes we are retaining this title! As for the vid, yes the revenge clip is sweet, Still editing it though I wasnt too happy with the camera angles. Still its great stuff.

Ok

Thank you for your prompt reply.

But what about your other vids? Say with Monika or the Tickle Riddle ones

Wait

That didn't come out right. I haven't seen the other clips, I just wanted to know if they are more relentless?

I believe so. Even though 75% of my girls are models, they rarely have experience with tickling. The stopping however usually is done to cue a chance in setup. For example, maybe something will be added... or taken away:firedevil

All in all, stops in tickling dont happen in my videos unless I feel they abslolutely need to. Thanks for calling attention to this as it is something that I will change in future shoots.

- The Emperor

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back