• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teacher arrested for tickling in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonish

TMF Poster
I dont know if anyone has coved this story but I found out online a male teacher had been arested for playing 'tickle or sniff' card games in class with his students.

Here is the link from the mirror newspaper. November 2013

Though id share this intresting story with everyone.

What do you think about that?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teacher-sniffed-childrens-feet-police-2715887

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
A cretin like this, who preys on the innocence of children, should be put behind bars for a stint where he can experience his innocence preyed upon.

TO CHILDREN?!?!?! disgusting. certainly deserving of an inquiry and incarceration. it is NEVER ok to bring children into a fetish. NEVER.

I'm absolutely sickened. If the teacher involved is found guilty of these charges, he should be jailed for decades, fired, and never allowed to teach children again. Simply put, if he did do what was described in that article, that teacher is a pedophile.

This is the type of stuff that gives us a Bad Name.

This is just Sickening.

wrong time and place. wrong crowd. no reason to believe he cant live his fantasies in the UK

but children is a big no no. just look up any mistressin the UK. Plenty of em, almost all do tickling.

What he did was gross and wrong and he is being deservedly prosecuted for it.

But also, how is this even something that could happen. Can he possibly have thought that this would never come out? I mean, I can only imagine that he must have been in some kind of horniness fog that completely obliterated his judgement, because at some point he must have become educated in order to be a teacher, so he's probably not a moron.

Honestly, knowing that the odds were very good that he would be caught, humiliated, and punished, if he STILL couldn't control his behavior, then maybe someone should just take him out behind the shed and do the merciful thing.

John Douglas pointed out in one of his books, about a similar situation where a school principal was tickling some of his students feet, that the problem isn't really the behavior itself, creepy and vile though it is.

The greater danger is that if one of the kids says something to the teacher that makes him think he's going to tell his parents, the guy might panic and escalate from fetish behavior to a violent crime in order to save his career.

Which is apparently something that happens a lot once adults start trying to interact inappropriately with children. These guys fantasize that they have a relationship with the child, in which the child has an adult understanding of what's going on. Then in reality when the child freaks out, and doesn't play the role, the adult becomes confused and frustrated and lashes out violently in a way that can't be covered up, and instead of the imagined romantic interlude, they suddenly have the choice of either going to jail, or murdering the kid to shut him up.

This is the type of stuff that gives us a Bad Name.

This is just Sickening.

Definitely. Not only is what he did completely wrong but some vanillas already associate fetishists with pedophiles. Any interests that are different than theirs just get lumped in together regardless of whether it's a safe interest or one that can cause harm. Incidents like this enhance the opinions of the vanillas that are against us and can change the opinions of those that aren't.

Definitely. Not only is what he did completely wrong but some vanillas already associate fetishists with pedophiles. Any interests that are different than theirs just get lumped in together regardless of whether it's a safe interest or one that can cause harm. Incidents like this enhance the opinions of the vanillas that are against us and can change the opinions of those that aren't.

My Thoughts Exactly. They're two Entirely different things.

When I discovered that I had a Fetish, I did a lot of research on Fetishes in General. And unfortunately, they are often compared to Pedophilia, which is truly a shame. So when I hear about stuff like this, it's really saddens me.

Many People who have Fetishes, whatever the fetish may be, are really just Normal People. I don't Judge People on what they're into (Unless is Pedophilia). If they're not endangering any other people with their Fetishes, then I say by all means enjoy it.

But when it gets to point where other people, especially Children are in danger, then a Line has been Crossed.

If that guy is on here, I hope he see's this... "You sir are an arse hole and make the rest of us look bad, thanks"

Well, now we know why tickling will not be a regular staple of BDSM.....too many creepy guys with wrong thinking patterns, wrong approach, wrong targeting, just.....you never hear about the other BDSM domains as negatively as you do tickling in mainstream media.

Well, now we know why tickling will not be a regular staple of BDSM.....too many creepy guys with wrong thinking patterns, wrong approach, wrong targeting, just.....you never hear about the other BDSM domains as negatively as you do tickling in mainstream media.

Of course not. Tickling is usually a pretty every-day-innocent-kinda-thing. Wouldn't say that about nipple clamps, paddles and whips. It's kinda hard to creep that into a regular situation!

I still think it could become a regular staple of BDSM one day. It'll just take longer for that day to come because of creeps like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back