• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tears, Torture, and the Police (M/F) 06/20/12

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
This is where things started to get bad for Pepper. It is also when more than one of my neighbors decided somebody was in danger and called the police department (they would arrive a few minutes later). Pepper is face down and spread out on the bed while I tickle torture her all over. The thighs cause Pepper big problems and she thrashes violently while yelping and giggling. I move up to her hips, crawl up her sides, then dig into her pits. It gets so bad that she has to use her safeword once, but she does her best to suffer through the tickling. At the end she's left sobbing.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18221
http://www.zentickling.com

Zen

Attachments

• ttap1.jpg
    ttap1.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 1,102
  • ttap2.jpg
    ttap2.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 1,178
  • ttap3.jpg
    ttap3.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 1,698
  • ttap4.jpg
    ttap4.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 1,443
  • ttappre.wmv
    4.2 MB · Views: 2,928
Hot damn...

That looked intense. How did she only use her safeword just once? She was on the edge the whole time! You can tell (or at least I think I can) that when she snorts she is really desperate. Just brilliant.

Really nice clip! But what I wanna know is what did you tell the cops when they showed up? This is how I picture it. You: "Uh sorry officer we're just shooting a tickling video." Officer: :0 (WTF face) "Carry on good citizen." You: "Oh and tell my neighbor to mind their damn business." hahahaha.

Really nice clip! But what I wanna know is what did you tell the cops when they showed up? This is how I picture it. You: "Uh sorry officer we're just shooting a tickling video." Officer: :0 (WTF face) "Carry on good citizen." You: "Oh and tell my neighbor to mind their damn business." hahahaha.

Yeah, they also stopped by to help Zen tickle her harder! :) "name_of_your_city" Tickle Department!

Did I hear her Snort??? Very Cute!!!
That looked like Real Tickle Torture!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

They knocked on the door while I had Pepper in the stocks. She hurried up and threw a shirt on while I opened the door. They were cool and said that a couple of my neighbors had called in and they wanted to make sure everyone was ok. I told them we were fine.. that we were just doing a photoshoot and someone was being tickled. They also checked with Pepper to make sure she was ok (and probably making sure that I wasn't holding her against her will).

Pepper has had similar experiences and was calm about the whole thing, but it freaked me out for a while. Never had the cops show up at my door before. My neighbors are now giving me suspicious looks.. one is actually a pretty cute girl around my age. The probably think I'm a serial killer or something.

Aww I'm sorry to hear that it was so tramautic Zen. I think you should stick with my version of the story. It makes things a lot easier to laugh about. haha. Nice to know that Pepper was a pro about the whole thing too. Keep doing what you're doing! You have great work!

Maybe you should tickle your neighboor and show her what it's all about.

Cheers

her face and body are gorgeous. next time on her back. her ribcage looks awesome. thanks very much for the clip.

I love the redheads. She's really cute! I agree with lovesribs - I'd love you see her rotated 90 degrees on both axes ;-)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back