• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teased into Silent Laughter

FeatherEndeavor

3rd Level Orange Feather
I've seen people get teased into laughter as in someone waves their fingers in front of the person and they start giggling in anticipation. I've seen people get tickled into silent laughter when they're tickled to the point where they can't breathe. But I've never seen anyone teased into silent laughter. So, are any of you so ticklish that you can be brought to the point of silent laughter just from the teasing before you're even touched or have you tickled somebody that is?

This is an interesting topic. I've never seen that either. Hehe, I suppose if someone can be brought to fits of silent laughter just by teasing them, then they're the most ticklish person in the world! :')

I've been lucky enough to tease a few of these unicorns into silent laughter. It's very gratifying and empowering. :D

Oh the torture!! ;P

I had a friend in college that frequently fell victim to my sadistic tickling tendencies. One time we were in the campus coffee shop and she playfully kicked me under the table. I grabbed her foot and asked her is she needed tickled that badly that she felt she had to resort to violence. Her eyes got huge and she started laughing. Then I popped off her shoe and before I even touched her she had fallen into silent laughter. Even more interesting than that was that apparently her feet were so ticklish it "paralyzed" her anytime she was tickled there. She just locked up and couldn't move....gosh, I miss college!!

I believe that for sure Mia! The brief time you tickled me with your mad skills I was legit scared lol! Have you done that to both men and women? Who more too?

Somebody being tickled while in an enclosed area, maybe on public transport, or somewhere they are trying to keep quite in, would surely be a candidate for silent gasps and begging, I have seen it a few times, and been on either end of the scenarios, one occasion I remember briefly was in an office gathered around a couple of tables while someone was saying there farewell speech, and a lady I knew was giving me odd little tickles on the sides trying to embarrass me and make me squirm or let out a noise.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back