• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

teased to cum F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Amber is on the couch, vibrating panties on high! Brooke slowly caresses her feet, tease tickling them as Amber gets more and more tuned on. Whenever Amber gets close to cumming, Brooke tickles her a litle harder until the end when lightly teases and Amber has a long, hard toe curling orgasm.

you can find this video available for download in both standard and HD wmv on my website: tickleabuse.com

you can also find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

you can find both the standard and HD video samples of this video on my website tour: TEASED TO CUM VIDEO SAMPLES

I bought this clip as soon as it was posted. I think that an argument can be made that this is the hottest foot tickling clip ever made by anyone. I have said this before about Tommy's productions, but he continues to out do himself. I would be surprised if anyone can watch this clip without cumming. It would blow my mind if Tommy can top this one. I hope that he gives it a try. I am waiting with bated breath for the next one.

Amber is gorgeous. I love her heavy eye make-up and piercings. What a bad girl!

I bought this clip as soon as it was posted. I think that an argument can be made that this is the hottest foot tickling clip ever made by anyone. I have said this before about Tommy's productions, but he continues to out do himself. I would be surprised if anyone can watch this clip without cumming. It would blow my mind if Tommy can top this one. I hope that he gives it a try. I am waiting with bated breath for the next one.

Glad you enjoyed, I have another with Danny again, this time is sheer nylons. She get worshipped in nylons first, tickled and worshipped, then the nylons come off for barefoot fun. That one should be up this weekend

Glad you enjoyed, I have another with Danny again, this time is sheer nylons. She get worshipped in nylons first, tickled and worshipped, then the nylons come off for barefoot fun. That one should be up this weekend

You can always "top" it by adding nylons!!

Can't wait Tommy!!!! I think I'll just skip Tron 2 and wait for that clip......

You can always "top" it by adding nylons!!

Can't wait Tommy!!!! I think I'll just skip Tron 2 and wait for that clip......

Lol, I want to see Tron as well, don't skip it! I have a nylon worship/tickle coming this weekend with Danny, and hopefully another after that with a new model.

I saw the video and I'm not ashamed to say it, but I orgasmed the same time Amber did. Does that mean anything? lol. Anyways, great video and I hope to see more of these videos to cum....I mean, "come" xD

I saw the video and I'm not ashamed to say it, but I orgasmed the same time Amber did. Does that mean anything? lol. Anyways, great video and I hope to see more of these videos to cum....I mean, "come" xD

I plan on doing many more, dont worry.

For a foot tickling guy that last photo of Amber's feet says it all. What gorgeous toe curling and spreading!! Makes my teeth sweat. The whole video is all about seeing her feet in your face getting tickled with mind-blowing toe curling and toe spreading. I have been to the mountain top...

WOW yeah uhmmm what was I going to say -- oh yeah WOW

I didnt think that a video with Amber could get any hotter than she has done already, but damn, that was the hottest vid yet!

sorry mustang but this is by no means the hottest foot tickling clip ever made not even top 20

the scenario is awesome, but i would prefer the hand instead than the vibrating pants....not a big fan of what cannot be seen :p

Alexio54, then tell what some of the best foot tickling videos are and where I can buy them. I guess that I have been looking in the wrong places.

I respectfully disagree with my fellow TMFer Alexio. Amber is awesome -- the clip is grand.
But to each his own -- everyone is entitled to an opinion -- but like Mustang said if you know where to find the best clips -- then by all means sir -- please share.
Nice work as always Tommy

this story of the best clip is a loss of time.....everyone has a favorite movie, a favorite song, a favorite place....is all relative to the person, and what is 100 for someone could be 30 for someone else.

Not everyone is turned on by the same things (because in the end that's what is all reduced to...we don't watch tickling clips with friends like we do with cute clips with kittens on youtube...right ? :p), so I can totally understand that there are different opinions; but also is true that some producers has super clips (Tommy among them) if we analyze the clips from the perspective of the quality (video, audio), the ideas/stories behind the clips and the attractiveness of the models (meaning how close are they to an ideal woman that the majority of men consider attractive); and these are things that are easily measurable and comparable among producers (different from how ticklish a model is, or how she laugh or how she react...these are subjective to who watch the clip, hence not measurable).

Is also true that peoples are not 100% totally different, so a group of people could have similar interest and look at certain features (doh! we are in a tickling forum :D); in that case more than a person can agree that a specific song/food/place/movie has a similar rating (that's why we buy specific things...because we are all following stereotypes trying to emulate....anyway this is a tickling forum and not a psychology forum so I stop here lol).

Based on these factors, I think that the clip is great, I love this gal (a little less her taste in make up, but this is my issue :p and i hope to see her in a hot g/g scene where more than tickling is involved) and i agree that is a good clip above average, since has elements that i like to see in a tickling clip (except the aforementioned panties...i like to see hands in action, without panties LOL); but if someone decide that this is not a good clip, then what is the big deal? The world is amazing because not everyone think in the same way :)

Alexio maybe likes other things, so this is not a clip that he consider among the best; and he has the right to say what he think; same for Mustang, that likes a lot this clip and consider it among the best...everyone is happy! :D

Honestly if every producer would make everyone happy, we would see a clip a year ;) So just enjoy what they make, buy if you like and if you don't like, just comment politely and maturely about what you do not like and why...I have seen people blaming clips because the gal is fat; and this is offensive honestly and not constructive at all.

I agree with what u said about the look of the models Footamateur.
I have read rants about the weight - clothing - age etc of the woman (a pedicure scenario a while back comes to mind)-- and they totally ignored the fact they she was wondefully ticklish -- beyond hystericals and her laughter was almost musical. I concur with what u posted -- that's why I enjoy this forum because in the end we are all debating about what we love most --tickling :D

that's why I enjoy this forum because in the end we are all debating about what we love most --tickling :D

Indeed :) I have discovered companies and clips that i would not buy otherwise, thanks to what other member said here....not saying that i buy if i see someone talking about a clip here, but hearing what others says let me understand if they are similar and like what i like, so in that case is easier to get a clip that is closer to my preferences and expectations :)

And talking about preferences; the only thing that i cannot really appreciate are mature women (over 40) and BBW; otherwise i liked in the past almost any kind of model, independently from physical shape, race or other parameters like that (i am still in love with "that gal" from realtickling called Priscilla; that imho is the most attractive woman ever appeared, and that is far from being perfect like fetish supermodels nowadays :p); some models were ultra attractive for me because as you said, they were super ticklish or had a great laugh (remember from MTP the gal called Satine? I never understood if she is what they call now Satine Phoenix or not...anyway, i loved her laugh and same goes for Farra, that was THE model, independently from her physical aspect).

Whatever makes you happy is good, that's my philosophy :) I just want to avoid to see too many vids where the model is pushed more than the content of the vid itself (this is not hollywood, thank God); and good thing that Tommy (like few others nowadays...the few, the proud) put content first of all, and then cute models and add some of the mainstream requests (I hate you Tommy because you have Brooke and Diane LOL).

As i said in the past; the ones that makes good stuff are still around and get customers; the ones that makes so so contents but has a lot of fanboys and friends and "hooks" are still around but are in a sort of niche; while the ones that suck big time die of natural death into oblivion :) Natural selection does the job :)

i laugh when you cry with charlie
I'm wet feet tickling with nurse lisa
the goth foot tickling with oil where she says your gonna make me mad
and check out some of the old realtickling foot tickling videos
40 female figers and precilla please stop
also maybe queens right where precilla james tickles girls feet with cotton balls those are some hot ones

I wonder how long the vibrating panties by themselves would keep her laughing? Or if eventually she'd get used to them and just start moaning?

I do not know how I missed this one but I am a big fan of Amber's, I'm probably in love with her... Super HOT clip! The toe-curling/ foot-clenching is astonishing!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back