• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

teasing and tickling

soletkler

TMF Novice
I really enjoy teasing/taunting with tickling as a ler (and a lee). I was wondering what some of your favorite ways to taunt or be taunted, depending on the situation were. This need not be restricted to verbal teasing either. It could be something as simple as letting the lee see your hands wiggling as they slowly inch closer and closer to the skin etc. Let me know what you think.

Actually, it's the verbal teasing and taunting that really adds a lot to the tickling for me. :D

my wife is always getting tickled by her sister. her sister is an excellent tickler, partly because of the teasing and taunting she does. she will sometimes tell my wife beforehand that she is going to tickle her, then chase her down when my wife tries to run. someone always helps hold my wife down while her sister tickles the crap out of her. she will say things like 'laugh if you want me to keep tickling you' or if my wife is able to beg, she will tell her that she might as well save her breath because she is going to need it for laughing. sometimes she counts her ribs and makes my wife say the number she is on. each rib she tickles my wife has to say the number. after she gets to about four or five she will tickle the next rib so much that my wife will be laughing too hard to say the number, then she tells her she will have to start all over. sometimes my wife is stretched out in the floor and my sister in law will get a chair and sit beside her. she will tickle my wife's sides with her feet so she doesn't have to get down in the floor. my wife is very, very ticklish on her sides, and my sister in law will rub her toes slowly up and down my wife's sides, telling her to quit laughing so much, that it's only her toes, that it can't tickle that much. sometimes she will tickle her feet and draw letters on her feet and make my wife guess what they are, and what they spell out. she is a pretty evil tickler, lol. but sooooooooo much fun to watch.

Verbal teasing is a BIG part of the experience for me. If done well it turns me on a lot and makes me even more ticklish.

Love teasing

As a ler and a lee it adds a lot to it for me when the ler is wiggling the fingers near the best spots and adding the verbal sound effects and counting down to when the tickling is going to happen... like "on the count of 10, I'm gonna tickle" but then its "9.......9-1/2........9-3/4" it adds so much to it for me!

I didn't use to be very verbal because at the time I was much more embarrassed by my fetish than I am now, so I'd stay pretty quiet. I'm still not totally verbal, but the occasional teasing of my 'lee does tend to come into play now and again. It does add a certain something.

I think the verble teasing and the wiggling of fingers inches from the target add so much to a session.
I'm kind of nervous anyway and that really sets me off. LOL :tickle:

I LOVE the verbal stuff from the 'ler when I'm the 'lee. It adds so much to the experience.

Mmmmm yeah you got to love the verbal teasing and love the playful teasing tickle taunts and love the slow playful teasing when you are getting tickled-whether that is privately or in public-whether this is by friends or by a lover. It is a great thrill and a total high that is for sure!!

I love being playfully tickled by friends and also love to be erotically tickled slowly and slowly teased by my hubby it is a great sensation and always a great awesome time !!! Very rememberable!! So for me I love the thrill of anticipation and love to be slowly teased and taunted verbally when being tickled:):wavingguy:):tickle:

I am way more ticklish when I have a ler that teases me! The hardest thing is when they are just wiggling their fingers above the target spot, and that first contact is like electricity! I'm also one that if they are asking me if I'm ticklish while they are tickling me, it drives me nuts and I react like 20 times more! So I love teasing haha. As a ler, I like to tease, saying things like "why are you laughing" hahaha.

The hardest thing is when they are just wiggling their fingers above the target spot, and that first contact is like electricity! I'm also one that if they are asking me if I'm ticklish while they are tickling me, it drives me nuts and I react like 20 times more!

Two of my very favorite things to do! :wavingguy

Oh the verbal is part of the whole experience for me! I giggle, squirm and laugh as hard when the ler is verbally teasing me and when their actually touching me. I absolutely LOVE it when the ler twists my begging and pleading around into making it like I'm telling them to keep going, or when they go "awww, does that tickle?". Heck, even them /saying/ tickle is a turn on.

It's definitely better if there's teasing involved. It turns me on like a light and makes me a million times more ticklish. :3poke:

Gotta love the evil, taunting ler's!!! :devil:

Oh the verbal is part of the whole experience for me! I giggle, squirm and laugh as hard when the ler is verbally teasing me and when their actually touching me. I absolutely LOVE it when the ler twists my begging and pleading around into making it like I'm telling them to keep going, or when they go "awww, does that tickle?". Heck, even them /saying/ tickle is a turn on.

It's definitely better if there's teasing involved. It turns me on like a light and makes me a million times more ticklish.

Gotta love the evil, taunting ler's!!!
(Quote by I Dare You)
Oh I know exactly what you are talking about I Dare You!! :):wavingguy:) I know what you are saying. You got to love and adore the verbal part of verbally teasing and verbally taunting, playfully teasing and playfully yet boldly enticing and tantalizing someone when you get ready to start tickling them or during when you are tickling the person. MMmmm you got to love it!!!

I mean yes I know what you mean, yes it does tickle badly just being playfully and unrelentlessly tickled don't get wrong-especially 15 big time tickle spots, that are terrible weak and major tickle zones, but man when verbal taunts and playful tickle talk is incorporated-makes the tickles that much more intense and powerful that is for dang sure!!! It is a thrill and a real joy for sure! That is one of my favorite ways to be tickled- be verbally teased and taunted while being tickled like crazy and sometimes being flirted with or complimented while being tickled :)it rocks!!!

Teasing is way up there for me and the back chat that comes with it. I'm a mouthy cow sometimes and I love the verbal volley, it can lighten things up and keep the interest there and obviously get the juices flowing, either creative or otherwise :rotate:

Its all good fun and hot to trot :devil: and yes please I love me some.

Verbal teasing is sooo important for me when it comes to tickling. It makes it so much worse to the most lees. Saying things like: Don´t worry, the stocks are tight - you can struggle as much as you like - they will hold you securely in place (wiggling fingers in the air meanwhile) hahaha...

I always fall victim to the ever famous "Don't! Stop!" and of course then he says "don't stop? Okay I won't" LOL Bastard

I have to say tickling without verbal teasing and without clever sexy flirty or playful taunting verbally is like a banana split without whipped cream and a cherry-without chocolate sauce.
It is like chocolate cake without ice cream.

This may be just me, but when I'm getting my feet tickled, I like it when the tickler teases me about the size of them, and teasing me about how big they are.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back