• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teasing Vs. Silent

Ticklshchic03

TMF Regular
I saw this question on TMF, Do you enjoy verbal teasing when being tickled or the silent tickler?

My answer is totally verbal teasing! I LOVE the 'ler to be saying things like "oh does that tickle?" and "awwww are you ticklish" and I dunno, its just add fun into it. Share your thoughts.... again sorry if someone already posted this question :)

mmm Courtney i would have to say Teasing because when you do it just does add more of the fun factor when your tickling some one No matter who it may be. Because half the time when your teasing someone they normally try to reply when there still sqirming and giggling around so that just makes it even more fun:D But slient tickling it still alright as well

But my vote is for Teasing;)

Hey VaTickler....could you be a bit more vague? Just kidding. :D I like teasing better, but I have been tickled very effectively by silent ticklers. Teasing always adds to it, but I'm still ticklish even without it.

I would like some more opinions on this topic. I am usually a silent tickler but do enjoy being teased when I'm the 'lee. What kind of teasing do you guys like? I think I get too into what I'm doing and listening to the laughter to tease. Also, I'm always planning my next move.....

I'm often a silent tickler, but I really love verbal teasing as a 'lee :)

I LOVE being teased when I'm tickled...I've said it before and I'll say it again...the verbal stimulation only adds to the whole stimulating experience!!! And when I'm a Ler, I definitely tease...it's just more fun!!!

Also, I forgot to mention, my Ler has the sexiest voice...so that adds to it as well...:p

Teasing

When I tickle a woman, I love to verbally tease her, as well as mix in soft kisses and caresses. I enjoy complimenting the areas of her body where I'm tickling, saying such things as, "Oh, your armpits are soooooo smooth and sweet...soooooo sensitive", or, "My such precious ticklish nipples...just look how sweet and erect they are!", or, "What beautiful tender thighs you have...soooooo creamy and soft...such lovely legs....are they ticklish?"

Feathery

I find silent torturers ,who's eyes glare with sadistic pleasure to be alot of fun.Being tied down and at their mercy,not knowing what they have in store for you while they sort through their various ticklers puts my body in a ticklish panic.I noticed that when two girls are inflicting tickle torture,one usually teases while the silent one will take advantage of the distraction,and attack other sensitive areas ,unexpectantly.My freind Nadia loves to tease her victums.She likes to play ''Guess the majic word''.Every time you get it wrong the tickling becomes more intense and merciless!

Wow...Triple T--can I come over and play with you and Nadia? That sounds like a fun game!!!!

Was Nadia A Groucho Marx Fan In A Previous Life? ( His "you Bet Your Life" Tv Show In The 50's & 60's Had Similar Components To It Such As
'say The Secret Word, The Duck Comes Down And You Win A Prize) Lol! I Really Like Her Version Better. She Already Has Feathers If Needed And She Always Win The Tickle Prize! Great Post. Thanks.

Dang! Nadias dating my best freind right now.He used to let us play alot, but started to get a little queasy after she started to get really into it.Though a few weeks ago she started to hint about getting back into "play-time".I started to do a bunch of favors for my best freind to soften him up,maybe I can get him to change his mind. I was really trying at the time to get a threesome torture with Sunfire(she is the GREATEST tickler of all time!)

Nuts I could have won a prize! Usually she would grant mercy for about 12 seconds,then think of a new word.

wow...I need to meet this person...she sounds like a fun gal to chill with...and an excellent friend...Sunfire: Coming to pittsburgh anytime soon???? :p

Camel26 said:
wow...I need to meet this person...she sounds like a fun gal to chill with...and an excellent friend...Sunfire: Coming to pittsburgh anytime soon???? :p
We are going to try to go to Dracula's Ball in Philly at club Shampoo at the end of May !

Aw - you guys talking about me!!! Thanks Triple T - coming from you that is a great compliment! Camel, I would love to get together with you. :happy: I'm in Central NJ. We should definately figure something out!

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back