• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teen Soles (X250)(!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tickling pictures woulda been nice, but still...

I love you...

*hugs and kisses*

<_<
>_>

*runs off to look at the pictures*

Thanks... and I have a question to ALL people here...

Why do you call +18 girls teens?
Check on the age explanations and you'll find out that teen = 12-18
or something like that... so just stop calling them teens (this message was to all)
It's the same I would say: "A young girl" and post a 80 year old hag ... I mean ofc I liked those pics, but the title was a little missleading

somebody23 said:
Check on the age explanations and you'll find out that teen = 12-18
or something like that... so just stop calling them teens (this message was to all)
Your point makes sense but for me" teen" goes that way :
13 teen- 14teen- 15 teen - 16 teen - 17 teen -18 teen -19 teen
A 12 year old person even being low aged is "technically" not called a teen funny no ?

As long as they are 18-teen or more, it is fine with me. ;)

Thanks for all the ... feet. :)

Thank you so much Cheshire, they are wonderful! Just a request: do you think it could be possible for you to do a zip archive of them to be downloaded from here? Thery are quite a few, and it's not practical to download them one by one through all of those pages. Thank you so much any way!

One word- jackpot! :D

Most of these pictures are good quality, good poses, cute girls,etc., and so would make excellent reference material for my art, whether that be tickling and barefoot pictures, or just regular ones.

Thanks a bunch, CC. :D

Last edited:
A 12 year old person even being low aged is "technically" not called a teen funny no ?

Your right, alf. It's a quirk of the english language that the 'teen' suffix doesn't appear in 11 or 12 but it does in 13 and above. I guess it should be
oneteen, twoteen....threeteen?
or firsteen, secondteen, thirteen?
Weird...How is it said in your language?

Outstanding collection !!!, thanks you very much for to share Cheshire_Cat_21 !!! ;) :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

nessonite said:
It's a quirk of the english language that the 'teen' suffix doesn't appear in 11 or 12 but it does in 13 and above.
Weird...How is it said in your language?
Yeah : teenagers LOL..........i don't now how that suffix varies if different languages.
In mine a teen goes from 11-19 ( 11cie - 19cie ) the cie abreviation equals the teen of course.

It's been a little bit off thread and i even hadn't say that those pix are over nice :D

Man people, this was an OLD POST....that gallery is long gone and since I had to upload each pic one at a time, I probably will not be reposting....sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back