• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teeva in "The Price for Peeking"

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone!

Happy Holidays first off. :ggrin:

Once again it is Teeva's birthday!

and as always, she finds herself laughing on her special day...

Why is she being tickled?

Who are her ticklers?

Well I've written another story to go along with the pic from which you can read here...

http://fmilling.deviantart.com/art/The-Price-For-Peeking-107322292

(You must be a member to view it. Remember, DA is free, plus there are a lot tickle artists there that aren't here on TT... )

It's my favorite story so far, and I hope you'll enjoy it...

Please let me know what what you think!

Once again...Happy Birthday Teeva!!! :happy:

Yay!

"Teeva and Other characters use in the pic and story," are (C) to me...Fmilling

Everything drawn, colored and written by me... Fmilling aka the Bombers!

:super_hap

Attachments

• Teeva2ndbirthday2 copyeffects.jpg
    Teeva2ndbirthday2 copyeffects.jpg
    576.9 KB · Views: 906
Last edited:
Wonderful! :)

The out-of-focus effect makes for a really crazy (though effective) impression of a flurry of frenzied tickling... a bit like I'm feeling right now after too many glasses of red wine on this Christmas eve... ;)

Happy birthday teeva! Thank you fmilling to giving birth to such a great character! Why am i yelling!?!?!?!? Because i am excitedddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!

XD awesome pic, her candy cane toes look good enough to suck and lick

Sorry didn't have chance to read the story but loved the pic - such smooth soft soles i just wished they were mine on xmas day ;)
Ace work dude keep it up :)

Deck the halls with Teeva's folly! Curiosity kills the cat owner, as tons of foot-lusting Fuzzlians deliver their licks in defense of gift sanctity! A green-and-red motif suits our mint maiden down to her candy-striped toes... if Christmas wasn't already practiced on Podaria, you'd have to invent it for her, Bombers (small surprise that her birthday and this jolliest of holidays should coincide!) The Fuzzlians themselves are pinchingly cute creations, a touch of bouncy '30s design in those widow-peaked, rapturous mugs! The mass assault of wine-dyed taste buds and a feline tendency to snuggle delivers one of Teeva's most intense tickle sessions in ages! Tingle toes, tingle toes, tingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to watch, when their tongues are set to slay!

Wonderful! :)

The out-of-focus effect makes for a really crazy (though effective) impression of a flurry of frenzied tickling... a bit like I'm feeling right now after too many glasses of red wine on this Christmas eve... ;)

Very nice pic and happy birthday to Teeva.

Thanks Scav!

Yes, I wanted to make another intense pic, but with a different method of tickling...This time the ticklers are more organic than her usual laughter creating devices.

I hope you didn't have to much to drink to block out your happy holiday!

Thanks again... :laughing:

Happy birthday teeva! Thank you fmilling to giving birth to such a great character! Why am i yelling!?!?!?!? Because i am excitedddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!

Teeva appreciates your kind wishes...

and yes to give birth to such a wonderful creature has been one of the greatest things to ever happen to me!

Yell and scream all you want, because i'm excited too! :ggrin:

YIPPEE!!!! :super_hap

XD awesome pic, her candy cane toes look good enough to suck and lick

LOL...

Thanks a lot my friend...

She painted her toe nails like candy canes to allow that particular activity to take place! :laughing:

That's Teeva for ya... ;)

Sorry didn't have chance to read the story but loved the pic - such smooth soft soles i just wished they were mine on xmas day ;)
Ace work dude keep it up :)

That's okay, hopefully you'll get a chance to read it later... ;)

I'm glad you like the pic and the soles no less! Soles such as those are for everyone to enjoy.

Teeva will give them out if you're naughty or if you're nice!

LOL

Thanks my friend.

Deck the halls with Teeva's folly! Curiosity kills the cat owner, as tons of foot-lusting Fuzzlians deliver their licks in defense of gift sanctity! A green-and-red motif suits our mint maiden down to her candy-striped toes... if Christmas wasn't already practiced on Podaria, you'd have to invent it for her, Bombers (small surprise that her birthday and this jolliest of holidays should coincide!) The Fuzzlians themselves are pinchingly cute creations, a touch of bouncy '30s design in those widow-peaked, rapturous mugs! The mass assault of wine-dyed taste buds and a feline tendency to snuggle delivers one of Teeva's most intense tickle sessions in ages! Tingle toes, tingle toes, tingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to watch, when their tongues are set to slay!

A wonderful Christmas inspired comment LBH!

Teeva should have listen to the famous christmas carols, as she will find that they continuosly warn anyone for being naughty. No need to check twice when it comes to Teeva's ticklish weakness, the Fuzzlians gain the upper "paw" on the first try! :super_hap

Instead of sending shame to Teeva for present peeking, she should be applauded for giving the little Fuzzlians a present of epic proportions! Dreams of a white Christmas go hand in hand with the white of Teeva's soft soles!

Do you recall those wonderful kittens in the popeye episode of "Shiver me Timbers"? The fuzzlians were inspired by their earthling counter parts whom we all know, also share a milky foot feast with another ticklee with a lot of sole... ;)

You can tell that I'm still on my Olive Oyl escapades!

I thank you for your delightful comments LBH, let me end in a carol regarding Teeva...

Teeva the ticklish alien! Had some very ticklish feet!

And if you ever touch them, laughter is a goal you'll reach!

Ha Ha!

damn. How'd i miss this?? lol
Festive pedicure. X3 And kitties and pine trees in space?? Science has come a long way.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back