• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tekishutsu: japanese /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
Hey, all. I now have the capability to split and edit files (thanx for the advice toyou and aft, once again!), which allowed me to post these clips. Many of the clips in this post have some corresponding pics which I posted the other day here in a large deposit of Japanese images. I think threads in this section may not have a very long shelf life, so some of you may have missed my previous postings of Japanese clips in this thread and this one. You know who you are ;) .

The first two clips here are from a new tickling video. I split the original clip in two at a (relatively) appropriate place, but it's otherwise intact. The third clip is reconstructed from a clip for an underarm video with a lot of tickling in it- or atleast a lot in the clip. Most of the other content has been edited out, so it's an assortment of mostly armpit stroking, licking, blowing, and sucking. The fourth clip is a very brief tickling episode in a video which I drew out of a much larger clip. If memory serves, I threw in the opening, too.

dog.gif

In this group, the first clip is a somewhat short one from an older video whose concentration was tickling. The next one is a tickling scene extracted from a longer clip and is very brief- there is nudity. The third and fourth are edits from another underarm video; these contain more off-board content then the previous clips and are not for all tastes (tickling is not the main focus of the video- I will not go into what is). I suppose I should emphasize the adult nature of these clips, as well as male nudity (of all things). Oh, and they must have heard your pleas, nontkl, because that's armpit blowing again, if I'm not mistaken, in the fourth one.

dog.gif

Here, the first clip is an extraction from a video that has a certain amount of tickling in it. Ladies off the street agree to change into bathing suits, and, if they're willing to go further, expose themselves and be bound and lightly tickled. Unfortunately, not all the people they pick agree to go as far as we would like them to, but a number of them do. It's entertaining, and I think the girl in this clip is quite cute. The second clip is from a video with the same premise, but the girls are bound and blasted with a water gun instead. The one in the blue bathing suit says it tickles.

dog.gif
he runs so much quicker on my desktop; here he's in no particular hurry

Another great selection of clips. I love the stuff that you post, thanks.....

Mr_B

yeah....thank you!!!!!very very much!!!!!!!! more armpits video clip please...i like it when its come to lick!!! please...i'm begging you!!!!!

buluketiakkk said:
yeah....thank you!!!!!very very much!!!!!!!! more armpits video clip please...i like it when its come to lick!!! please...i'm begging you!!!!!
wow it was a good set of j-tickle clips as always dude. i bow to you, sir, city of mica sir.

hey Mica nice job for finding these clips. Here are some of the ones I didn't seem to find in your post

Note: I am too lazy to split the clip of the second video, hope everyone have it. If not, guess go to tickletheater, I will post it there if anyone requested

japanese/females

these all were good clips but some of them never started on my realplayer though!

Thanyou for posting these - I like all of them except the two that are not for all tastes - but I am a foot tickling fanatic and like that the best.

Bad Ass man. Where do you find these clips???

And Pen...you're always saying how you don't have RealPlayer. If you don't mind me asking...why don't you just DL it? Or a program that plays RM files...I'm sure they exist... :eek:

Thanks DaMan - I do have real player - it plays a lot of files but not the rm ones - so I just ask, sorry.

Mica...u are my idol!!! i'm a big fan of armpit you know. if you have armpit licking or anything about armpit it is an honour if you could send it to my email.. [email protected]

armpit is for tickling..max speer.
:firedevil

DaMan1048 said:

And Pen...you're always saying how you don't have RealPlayer. If you don't mind me asking...why don't you just DL it? Or a program that plays RM files...I'm sure they exist... :eek:

Mm...I didn't mean to spoil the fun, but I HAVE post the links to most of the page where you get these stuff off. It is in the link section, but it hasn't been updated a lot since I can't read Jap, I don't seem to find a lot of stuff. Sigh! guess a lot of people never read it.

I've been wanting to thank you for all these contributions for a while so.... THANK YOU!

Hey, no problem man. Thanx for showing your appreciation :fish:.

And thanx a lot tkl-pen, aft, and papi. Y'know papi, I think you come and post everytime I start a thread- so thank you!

these all were good clips but some of them never started on my realplayer though!
I'm far from a technical expert, but I believe you should be using Windows Media Player to play wmv files. Good luck, and let me know if they still won't play.

dog.gif

Thanx (Da)Man. In short: The above clips come from three producers' sites. I've been searching for Japanese material for over three years now, so I'm kind of familiar with the terrain. I do all my searches using japanese characters; I have character software on my drive. I kind of have a picture of what videos might contain tickling, even when they're not categorized as such.

i'm a big fan of armpit you know. if you have armpit licking or anything about armpit it is an honour if you could send it to my email..
First off, let me thank you, buluketiakkk, and Mr. B. for coming out and posting. I think it's pretty cool when new people post and show their appreciation. For the most part, it is the stuff I've collected in the last year since my hard drive crash that I will be able to split and post. Are you suggesting that you would like to see any armpit-related material, regardless of whether it has any tickling content? This is not stuff that I collect or would have sitting on my drive. However, if you wish, whenever I see said material, I will hold on to and post it in these or other threads (properly labeled, of course). Obviously, not all armpit stuff has something to do with tickling; some videos do not have a 2nd party that shoot the scene with the model. In actuality, the more I think about it, many of the armpit videos I've seen are really far removed from tickling (they contain armpit hair, shaving, armpit 'viewing,' etc.). Most videos actually contain a guy jamming his... well, I won't go into it. To begin with, I would go back to my previous posting of clips and check dksw-51, an armpit clip, and ks-14 which contained a good deal of armpit tickling. Oh, and here's one armpit clip for ya at the bottom of this post (it does not contain tickling).

dog.gif

thanks for the clip man..you know i'm really appreciate to have a guy like that post a very very very GOOD quality clip. I hope i can go japan some day and go shopping. i'm an armpit man. Everything about armpit is my thing.but tickling is always in my heart. cheers! :firedevil

Happy Holidays!!!

Thanx again, James! Have a great holiday!

You're very welcome, buluketiakkk. I will post underarm material whenever I see it. I'm dropping a couple of ones I just found at the bottom of this post. Akk- the first is too large. At any rate, the two at the bottom are laser hair-removal. It looks like a painless process but there's no tickling either :sowrong: . Very weak, in my estimation, but it's the best I could do for the time being. Warning: These clips contain no tickling- do not download unless you're interested in the aforementioned content!

dog.gif

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back