• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TeleBielingue TV presenter Claudia Nuara foot tickled

behemoth!

I've stumbled over this video on youtube by accident, so I don't know whether it has been found and posted earlier...
https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=zynC6pkzXH4 (mind the gab...)
Anyway, the funny thing is that this really seems to have happened that way on Tele Bielingue (a Swiss TV channel of the Biel region)
She is explaining the medieval goat torture practiced on women by the inquisition while being tickled which reminds me of other clips of an unknown Swiss guy called Jeanne1921 (https://www.youtube.com /user/jeanne1921/videos) with very specific tickle phantasies:headpat: he often had women (preferably mature but he would take younger ones if there were no mature women around...) read something. One specific video in which a mature woman sat in what I suppose was her own living room with her feet on the table reading practically the same story as here while being feather ticked, has been taken of his youtube account ;)

thanks for sharing. I also stumbled across the Claudia Nuara Footage :)
Great sex appeal of this Milf, very nice looking feet (I like character!)
Do you know when this segment was actually broadcast? It seems she is now wearing a wig. I like the 'old' style a lot better. :D

Well, in the broadcast itself she welcomes the viewers, telling us that it's the 8 September 2012. Unfortunately there is no link to TeleBielingue's video archive on their website. One has to fill in a form and send it in if one wants to get a segment.
As for the wig issue, she just dyed her hair blond at that time. In the net you will find photos of her with blond as well as with black hair.
Finally it has to be mentioned that sometimes small private channels offer video shootings in their facilities as a special attraction and I ask myself if this just wasn't the case here, i.e. if our Swiss sole mate jeanne1921 was behind this shooting...

I don't know who she is, but I would tie her down and tickle her feet for hours and make her really laugh her face off :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back