• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Telemarketer tickle

Fairfeather

TMF Regular
Yes...yes. I know. Picking on telemarketers is like shooting fish in a barrel. But, I just couldn't resist. :D For those viewers out there who reside in countries where they don't have it,(lucky you) telemarketing is the annoying act of selling, promoting, or soliciting a product over the telephone. Though effective, telemarketers are often the object of scorn.

A small experiment in sequential art. I think I got too wordy though.

Teletickler.jpg

What a kickass toon! That's the freshest art I've seen in some while. Clever use of the cell phone!

Rxx

:D Cool! A thought that has probably crossed our minds at one time or another. :D :devil:

Can we get that into the No Call List legislation that's floating around the Hill? And can I volunteer for some government work if it passes :D

Fairfeather - I love what I've seen of your work so far. I have a brainstorm I'd like to discuss - email me at [email protected] if you're at all interested

Real neat stuff! One of life's little problems sorted with a non-violent solution... maybe...

magnificent

Magnificent... you're turning out to be a very promising tickle artist! Khali and Monkey beware! A worthy rival has entered the arena!

I am a true fan of your art work, Fairfeather. Top quality. Two thumbs up. ^_^

ahaha!

yes! i should bloody well think so to! Bloody call centres :p

Magnificent! w00 yay!

...although i still admire their ability to speak for an absolute age without seeming to breathe...seems a wasted talent to me.

;)

keep up excellent stuff!

wonderful! supurb! awsome! excellent! and im not even a */f fan!!! you've got me hooked as a fan, fairfeather!

~clair

Glad to have you on as a fair-feather fan Clair...*groan* Bad pun...I know. :) Thanks for the comments and compliments everybody. To tell you the truth though I'm feeling bad for poor Erin. Must cut her loose. Maybe someday I'll have to draw her getting her revenge...selling hideous yellow pumps at her new job at Nordstoms. :D

OH MY GOD!!!!!!
your work is awesome...............
MORE
MORE MORE PLEASE GIVE US MORE

ps. do you do requests?

Cheers

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back