• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*\* Tell Us What You Think & Get A Free Clip from Stryker Entertainment! */*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello TMF,

As some of you may know, we're in the process of creating a new website to make it easier for all of you to acquire our clips. I want to thank you for your support through the piracy and your patience and understanding as to why I needed to do private sales only. As I'm sure most of you have noticed, multiple producers have had to close down shop due to the severity of the file sharing. It means a lot to me that even through doing private sales only, I still feel incredibly supported, so thank you.

The site is in it's 4th week of the building process and before we got into all the bells and whistles, I wanted to ask the forum, whether you're a fan of mine or not, for some help. I would like some feedback regarding some of my thoughts on the website to make sure that we're doing things the way the community, customers, and fans want them. I originally considered making a post in the general section, but I felt as though if you're going to help me, I should help you.

So I am offering one of our best clips, Feline Vengeance, to you for your help. It's also very important to me that you know this survey, your responses, and that you even took it will be kept strictly confidential and never shared with anyone else.

The only rules are this.

I'm offering this clip to whomever submits a quality, well-thought response over the next 3 months. This is not a first come first serve or luck of the draw type thing. It is very important to me that you are very honest, even brutally so, as it's very important to me to know exactly how the community feels and thinks about a few subjects such as the ongoing piracy, the quality of content nowadays, what you'd like to see more or less of in tickling clips, and a couple other areas. Please note that only quality, thurough responses will qualify for this promotion

Please message me on here or e-mail at [email protected] and I will send you a copy of the survey. It is 23 questions, and a few of the questions have follow up or sub-questions. Once you've filled it out please send it back with the heading Survey Response so that I can begin reading these immediately and have more time to interact with you regarding the building of our website. Thank you in advance for your help and support.

-Stryker-
http://tickling.************************ (Existing Clip Store)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?394-Stryker-Entertainment (Sub-Forum)
http://www.************************ (New Site Coming Soon!)

Attachments

• TicklishAdvertiser.jpg
    TicklishAdvertiser.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 1,237
  • grft-hrs13.jpg
    grft-hrs13.jpg
    804.9 KB · Views: 909
  • TicklishHotelManager4.jpg
    TicklishHotelManager4.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 1,071
  • fdtl-hrs11-1.jpg
    fdtl-hrs11-1.jpg
    802 KB · Views: 740
  • GoClubbing.jpg
    GoClubbing.jpg
    1,017.6 KB · Views: 837
Last edited:
As I'm sure most of you have noticed, multiple producers have had to close down shop due to the severity of the file sharing.

Curious to know, who? I can think of quite a few that have started up shop again (Tickle Torture, Tickle Horror, Submissively Ticklish Girls, Tickle Challenge), but seems the active producers and video section is busier than ever! :)

I'm offering this clip to whomever submits a quality, well-thought response over the next 3 months. This is not a first come first serve or luck of the draw type thing. It is very important to me that you are very honest, even brutally so, as it's very important to me to know exactly how the community feels and thinks about a few subjects such as the ongoing piracy, the quality of content nowadays, what you'd like to see more or less of in tickling clips, and a couple other areas. Please note that only quality, thurough responses will qualify for this promotion

Please message me on here or e-mail at [email protected] and I will send you a copy of the survey. It is 23 questions, and a few of the questions have follow up or sub-questions. Once you've filled it out please send it back with the heading Survey Response so that I can begin reading these immediately and have more time to interact with you regarding the building of our website. Thank you in advance for your help and support.

I don't really mind about the free clip, but I can prob find some time to plough through a survey to help you out. As long as you aren't expecting a page of text for each of the 23 questions :D PM me a linky :)

I sent a PM. I'll tell you how I feel. No free clip needed for my reviews :)

I just wanted to hop on here and thank everyone who has already contacted me regarding the survey. I want you to know that I am in the process of digressing them and going over them myself and with my team. Please, by all means, keep them coming! If you ever wanted an opportunity to directly impact many changes, this is the perfect opportunity :).

I think that you should avoid to ask for a feedback and ask to have it as private....if you need ideas I think that is totally fine to get them from users, but I don't get why you need to keep this whole mystery cloud around it.....they can simply reply here in the thread.

Last time that I saw something similar was related to market research company that were tracking consumers habits to deliver tailored commercial messages; and I don't think that you are doing that, so why don't you post the questions here? You will get a ton of feedbacks for sure.

Not saying that you have to listen to me; just giving you an opinion, since you asked for it; about something that seems quite bizarre to me :)

CAn't wait to see the new site open; this whole deal of the clips not being available from c4s made me wait to buy them, so I am glad if you come back selling clips as everyone else does!

There are good reasons for it but I'd rather not get into it on here as to the why's. This isn't some kind of market research thing, I am reading each one personally as well as my team. As I've mentioned, everything is confidential :). I do appreciate your feedback and appreciate your concern.

I think that you should avoid to ask for a feedback and ask to have it as private....if you need ideas I think that is totally fine to get them from users, but I don't get why you need to keep this whole mystery cloud around it.....they can simply reply here in the thread.

Last time that I saw something similar was related to market research company that were tracking consumers habits to deliver tailored commercial messages; and I don't think that you are doing that, so why don't you post the questions here? You will get a ton of feedbacks for sure.

Not saying that you have to listen to me; just giving you an opinion, since you asked for it; about something that seems quite bizarre to me :)

CAn't wait to see the new site open; this whole deal of the clips not being available from c4s made me wait to buy them, so I am glad if you come back selling clips as everyone else does!

It's Ok, it is not like I want to know...I was just wondering since it never occur to me that someone needs feedback that don't want to be public; while making a product for the same public that is giving suggestions :)

I work in software development, and usually when you speak of confidentiality you imply that the people that gives you suggestion gets nothing for their feedbacks...so I want to be sure that you make it clear that nobody gets any kind of rights on ideas that they give you.

Usually people are paid to give ideas, since you will make money with these ideas, hence my concern. But from what I can tell, it seems that you have reasons that does not regard this matter ;)

Hope to see soon the final result of this "reserved poll"!

BTW I've replied to one of your email that you have sent to the c4s customers, where you were asking some questions; so don't think that I didn't care :)

Hello all

I appreciate that so many of you have responded to this - please keep the requests coming! For those of you who have submitted surveys, please note that the clip award will occur at the end of each month, so come the end of June one batch will go out, end of July the next, etc until it ends in September. We won't leave you hanging :).

Last edited:
Good stuff! By the way, what clip is the fourth image from? The girl with the orange feather between her toes? I think I might need to get it based upon the image alone XD

Happy July 1st!

The first batch of surveys have been received. Those who sent quality responses will receive their bonus clip within the hour! Please note that I do intend to personally respond to each of them with any follow up questions that were sparked from the responses you gave, so be on the lookout!

For anyone who hasn't already done so, this survey is open for the whole summer!

Thanks!

Absolutely! This is open to everyone in the forum! Just PM me the e-mail address to send over the survey. The whole point is we want to hear from you and are happy to give away one of our best clips to do so!

May I play too?

I keep seeing this when I try to download the clip...

"File Not Available

We are sorry but the file has either expired or the sender has exhausted the download limit."

Anyone else getting this?

I've found the cause of the error and it will be corrected by mid-morning tomorrow. Sorry about the inconvienience!

I keep seeing this when I try to download the clip...

"File Not Available

We are sorry but the file has either expired or the sender has exhausted the download limit."

Anyone else getting this?

Yep, I got both error messages. The first one yesterday, the other one today.

I went ahead and resolved the issue. Since the password seems to be a headache and is not taking for whatever reason, I went ahead and removed it. You'll see this in the form of an updated e-mail which was just sent to you. You should now be able to download without challenge.

Last edited:
I still got the password issue (even after you changed it). It was no problem as I just changed my own password. This is the easiest way to do this and download the clip. I thought I'd pass this on to the others. Just create your own new password and login to download the clip. The site is just funky.

Thanks DS for doing this. It sure was an awesome opportunity.

No problem - I am happy to do this. Let it be known that this is open all summer long, so please don't hesitate to drop me a note if you'd like to participate!

I still got the password issue (even after you changed it). It was no problem as I just changed my own password. This is the easiest way to do this and download the clip. I thought I'd pass this on to the others. Just create your own new password and login to download the clip. The site is just funky.

Thanks DS for doing this. It sure was an awesome opportunity.

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back