• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tell us,,"WHIP or TICKLE your bare feet?"

Ice Princess

Verified
OMG, Have we got a super hot clip for you! Seriously excited to show you all this one! We brought up the idea of foot spanking with a wooden spoon, rulers combined with tickling as a form of foot torture and the girls ( Lind & Diane ) just looked at each other and got the most excited looks on their faces,,it was like OMG we WANT to do this,,Lind was like "im DOING it to you" and Diane was like "HELL yes you are" Lets just say it was ON!! In the stocks Diane went and the anticipation and the talk surrounding what was about to go down was seriously euphoric!! Talk about excited,,wait till you see their faces during this!! It starts with Lind telling her to keep her feet still during tickling and if they move too much they will get spanked with the spoon and rulers!! Well, lets just say there is NO way Diane could EVER keep her feet still so we broke out the foot whipping,,I cant even begin to tell you how hot this clip got!! as tickle & foot fans to see a girl Scream for tickling then scream for the spoons was like a tickle dream!! It got so hot Diane was even asking & telling us that we can spank her feet even harder,,my Goodness wait till you see this go down!! Was described after as "super intense but super fun" Just when we think things cannot get better for this team,,,THIS happens!! This was just the tip of the iceberg with this little game,,they are already wondering when we can do this again and coming up with all kinds of games to play with feet and spanking combined with tickling,,The girls were actually getting turned on and were joking about it!! its Foot tickling / spanking perfection! if you don't get to see this clip your collection will be missing one of your personal favs for sure!!

GET IT HERE!
https://clips4sale.com/6754/tickled-pink/cid839aab7330dd706d50b095ceca

Attachments

• dilindftspank1a.jpg
    dilindftspank1a.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 514
  • dilindftspank1b.jpg
    dilindftspank1b.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 507
  • dilindftspank1c.jpg
    dilindftspank1c.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 478
  • dilindftspank1d.jpg
    dilindftspank1d.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 431
  • dilindftspank1PREV1.mp4
    5.5 MB
Last edited:
MORE Foot spanking or tickling!

Simply perfect!! you just HAVE to see this one!! ( and yes, working on a revenge clip! Its coming )

GET IT HERE!

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/6754/22767371">Tell us,,WHIP or TICKLE your bare feet!</a>

Attachments

• dilindftspank1e.jpg
    dilindftspank1e.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 212
  • dilindftspank1f.jpg
    dilindftspank1f.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 192
  • dilindftspank1g.jpg
    dilindftspank1g.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 260
  • dilindftspank1h.jpg
    dilindftspank1h.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 273
  • dilindftspank1PREV2.mp4
    5.6 MB
Last edited:
I would love to see her having her feet lickled and her toes sucked . I'm pretty sure she would love it.

Is there a suggestion box for the forced orgasm scene were all thinking about now?

Nice! Lind and Diane are both a tickle lover's dream girl.

Love this idea. I've always enjoyed adding tickling or spanking/other foot sensations to the play time. Would love to see more clips like this, maybe as a competition with ever increasing dreadful consequences - and especially a clip like this featuring all nylons!

I second that idea for mixed sensation play with those feet - and second/third/fourth the call for including nylons! If you need ideas I'd be happy to share!

am I the only one who loathes revenge clips? It completely ruins any scenario. in nearly every so called revenge clip there is one dominant and one submissive and then submissive is now dominant and it's usual 10 minutes of cringe. Jane with Czech for example....99 percent of the time she's the torturer. So much more erotic and believable that waY.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back