• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ten Questions With Dave - Kurchatovium!

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Time for another installment of TQWD. This time around, I got to shoot the shit with a rather unique individual. Hanging out mostly in the Silly Stuff forum, he's known for his quick wit and involvment in all things hyperphysical.

Kurchatovium!

1) You seem to center your online personality within the realm of theoretical physics. How involved are you with the sciences in real life?

In real life I was an Organic chemist for 25 years and got my doctorate in Chemistry from UCLA. However I took a number of extra courses in Physics and Mathematics. I have a passionate interest in Cosmology and Astronomy as well. I was an amateur astronomer for awhile in my younger days. However the smog and city lights in LA made stargazing rather implausible. Currently I am applying my knowledge of Mathematics and Physics to start my own company ( www.kurchthreadtech.com) specializing in 3d digital art and web design.

2) Exactly what is a "Vorpal Bunny" and how did you discover them?

A vorpal bunny is a special hyperdimensional bunny that can warp space and time for brief periods of time. They hunt evil creatures, especially Demons. Thier purpose is to protect Humanity and they all have very cute names to endear themselves to humans. THE THREAD actually discovered them when he uncovered A Divi Portus ( A heavenly magic portal to another realm) buried deep in Antartica. In order to activate that heavenly portal the scriptures engraved said we had to free the vorpal bunnies from The Realm Of Nowhere. The bunnies were placed there because of a curse laid down by Satan thousands of years ago banning them to this barren realm. Well, to make a long story short, my troops and I went to this Realm and after many battles and a special spell cast by Raichyll (another TMF member), we freed the widdle bunnies and brought them back to Earth. I also am now raising a widdle baby vorpal bunny named Fluffykins at my home as he lost his parents in the battles that took place in The Realm Of Nowhere.

3) Explain, in your own words, your personal prevelant concept of "Wuv".

Wuv is love to the third power. Wuv is much more powerful than love. Wuv is love combined with wisdom and courage. Wuv is having the courage to help those who need it even when it risks your own well being. Wuv is having the wisdom to know when and how to help others. Wuv is having the compassion to help those in need. My widdle teddy bear friend THE POST help me to see the power of WUV and since then I have been spreading the word sort to speak.

4) What was your favorite tickling experience so far?

A very long time ago I went to a professional domme and was tickled, it help change my thoughts from being a ler to being exclusively a lee. I am a very avid lee now and love getting tickled.

5) You are given a 500 million dollar government grant to develop any invention or concept we don't already have. Here's the catch: It must be something beneficial to humanity, but still of use to the military (this is the government, after all). What do you use the money for?

I would say the development of Nanotechnolgy. It could be used for many things. Devices that could unclog arteries or repair organs. Devices that could be used to explore or terraform other planets. Devices that could destroy dangerous asteroids that might hit the earth. One could use it to help eliminate toxic spills. Of course the military would love to deploy it to take out prime targets without having to send any troops in.

6) Albert Einstien's mind, Brad Pitt's looks or Robin Williams' sense of humor?

Definetly Albert Einstein's mind. I already have Robin Williams' sense of humor and fortunately I have never been very vain so I can pass on the Brad Pitt looks.

7) What is your favorite part of the TMF and why?

The Silly Stuff Forum is where I spend most of my time. I made many friends there. It also allows me to be my most extraordinarily silly self. Of course thats where The Self Referential Thread is too which is one of the longest, if not the longest, running thread on the TMF currently.

8) If you had the resources and room to have any exotic animal as a pet, what would it be?

Well I already have a very exotic pet. My widdle baby vorpal bunny named Fluffykins. If I had to pick another I would probably say a baby elephant. Elephants are very smart and if you treat them right are very friendly I think.

9) When was the first time you realized that tickling would be an important part of your life?

It was when I was watching the magician Mark Russel and saw him tickling the feet of his wife while doing the "Cutting A Woman in Half Trick". I started to get shall we say aroused. Thats when I knew I loved tickling. I was very young then it took me a long time before I knew many others that shared my passion.

10) If you could invite any three people from any time in history over for dinner, who would they be...and what would you make?

Leonardo Da Vinci, Albert Einstein, and Stephen Hawking. Of course being of Italian heritage I would serve a nice big plate of Gnocci with a good marinara sauce.

My thanks to Kurchatovium for his participation and interesting answers!

Last edited:
Kurch you sound absolutely fascinating. but math? lol and i wuv your bunnies. great answers. take care

isabeau :bunny:

Kurchiekins, you're such a wonder....you really are. :redheart:

Another great installment, Dave. Wonderfully tailored questions this week! :bowing:

I know Dave started this thread but this post is for Kurchatovium:

I visited your website, the art is great, but some of the links don't work. Is it still under construction?

And on the site you say you were a chemist, but quit that line of work because other people were making money off of your ideas. Have you ever tried to get a patent for any of your inventions/ideas? Then they would be protected and only YOU would make money from them.

In any case, good luck with your new venture. :)

Fascinating interview, Kurch! Well, done and keep spreading the WUV! :D

interview with Dave

Wow great interview Kurchie great job Dave congrats to both of you. Love you lots kurchie your a great friend good man.

hugs and kisses
zacutiepattootiebrat :happyfloa

Dave2112 said:
5) You are given a 500 million dollar government grant to develop any invention or concept we don't already have. Here's the catch: It must be something beneficial to humanity, but still of use to the military (this is the government, after all). What do you use the money for?

I would say the development of Nanotechnolgy. It could be used for many things. Devices that could unclog arteries or repair organs. Devices that could be used to explore or terraform other planets. Devices that could destroy dangerous asteroids that might hit the earth. One could use it to help eliminate toxic spills. Of course the military would love to deploy it to take out prime targets without having to send any troops in.
[/color]

Kurch, my man...Nano robots will eventually take over the universe. A la REPLICATORS. Let's rethink. :illogical

The Vorpal Bunnies are glad that Kurch was given an interview :D :D :p :bunny:

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back