• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ten Questions With Dave - Skipadeedoodah!

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Greetings phellow 'philes and phreeks! Once again, we've got another victim...I mean...member in the hot seat for a round of ten questions. In this installment, I had the unique pleasure of interviewing not only a fun personality, but a friend as well. So please enjoy this TQWD as we get to know all about our own Lyzbian...

...Skipadeedoodah!

1) Even though you are a relatively new posting member, you've been very active in almost all areas of the TMF. From the discussion forums to supporting the creative element and radio shows, you've been "all over the place". If you had to pick a favorite part of the TMF, what would it be?

I think my favorite part would probably have to be the radio shows. It’s so much fun to get to hear voices and interact with people on a more personal level than IMing or posting allows. And of course the radio chat is always crazy and fun

Honorable mention goes to the Silly Stuff Forum!

2) Did coming to the TMF help you with your fetish life? Have you found it easier to express that part of your life since you've found the community?

It was kind of a circle. The TMF helped me gain the courage to tell Michael (Homer28) about my fetish, and his acceptance gave me the courage to become more active in the community, which helped me understand my fetish and what I wanted within my relationship more. Going to my first gathering also really made a difference in how I react to tickling in every day life. I’m not as embarrassed or nervous when it happens to me or other people. The whole experience has really been completely amazing.

3) As someone who posts consistently, and who's attended gatherings...how would you compare the two? Pros and cons of both compared to the other?

Well, for me posting was a necessity before going to a gathering. It let me get to know people so I didn’t feel like I was walking into a room full of strangers. It also gave me a chance to expose my real personality, that I knew would be nowhere to be found if/when I attended a gathering, cause I’m so shy in person (at first )

So posting definitely has its place – I would never stop posting and only go to gatherings. That having been said, I can’t imagine I would stop going to gatherings and go back to only posting. Seeing everyone in person and getting a million hugs and just feeling the overwhelming amount of love in the room was the most intense and amazing feeling I’ve had in a long time, maybe ever. It was an emotional roller coaster for me, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world. You get an amazing connection in person that you really can’t make in posting or IMs or even phone conversations. There’s no substitute.

4) You're a regular listener to all of the TMF Radio shows, and we do love you for that. If you had your own show, what would it be about?

Funny you should mention that – I actually don’t want to go into too much detail because a friend of mine is trying to recruit me to do a radio show with him. I’m shy on the radio LOL so I’m not sure I’d be good at it…but I don’t wanna blab about it just in case

5) Since you lurked for quite a bit before becoming active, what advice would you give to those who are "here" but have yet to "join in"?

STOP WAITING!! Seriously – jump in. If you’re not an asshole people will love you. Or even if you are an asshole, but you’re at least kinda funny, people will still love you I've never in my life met a warmer, more welcoming group of people, that is if you take the time and put in the effort to get to know them. You have to take the 1st step!

6) Tell us a little bit about you off-forum. How do you enjoy spending your time when not amazing us with your insightful and funny posts?

Most recently I work and go to school – and that pretty much consumes my life! I’m a Psych major and I’ll graduate with my bachelors in May 2009 *yay!* After that I’ll probably do case management or crisis intervention.

When I used to have free time LOL I would usually spend it at the bar I love me some alcohol – don’t judge me LOL At home I usually relax by watching movies with my boo or causin’ chaos online

My biggest interest is traveling. I’ve been to 7 countries outside the U.S., and I absolutely loved it! One day I really want to see Spain for the Fallas and Australia so I can snuggle a koala

7) If you could be President of the United States or the Queen of England, which would you choose and why?

Queen of England. Everybody hates the president LOL Plus who wouldn’t love to be called Queen ______? (assuming you’re a girl…) I wouldn’t make any changes or do anything profound…just enjoy wearing a crown and sitting in a thrown and people doing whatever I tell them all day long

8) As the owner of the most unique screenname in the history of the TMF, people will want to know this...how did you come to settle on it? What went through your head?

LOL Everyone asks me this. Okay, so I joined the forum when I was 17 *shhhh* and I was still extremely embarrassed about my fetish, so when I was looking at people’s screennames and trying to come up with my own I knew two things: 1.) I didn’t want my regular s/n to be my TMF s/n..and 2.) I didn’t want it to have anything to do with tickling because *gasp* then everyone would know I like to be tickled!!! *rolls eyes* Anyway, I wanted something that sounded playful and silly, and would convey that aspect of my personality, and Skipadeedoodah is about the silliest thing I came up with

9) If you had to spend one year in a foreign country, which would it be and why? (Canada doesn't count )

Spain!! I know enough of the language to get by, and I LOVE the culture. It’s so beautiful and passionate. I’d love to be there to celebrate a year’s worth of holidays.

Honorable mentions to Italy and Australia <3

10) ...and, our Obligatory Question Ten. If you could invite any three people from any point in history to dinner for one night, who would they be and why?

1.) Edgar Allen Poe, because I’ve always been a huge fan of his work. I love the darkness in his writing, and how it just grabs ahold of you. I’d love to be able to talk to him and see what kind of person he was.
2.) Jessica Simpson – not exactly historic but I love her sense of humor and I think she’s adorable – don’t hate!!
3.) Sigmund Freud – I just would love to be inside his brain for a few hours. I think he’s a little crazy of course, but in kind of an insane genius kind of way. I love him

I'd like to thank Lyz so very much for spending some time with me for this, and hopefully we've gotten to know her just a little better.

For previous TQWD interviews, please check out the TQWD Archives Here!http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Awesome interview Lyz! I had no idea you like Edgar Allen Poe! I love him. Even visited his house. It was super cool.

Next time you're chilling with Jessica Simpson, give me a call.

I loved reading this. It's so cool to learn new things about my partner in crime.

IFD!

:pounce: :doublethrust: :dogpile: *RAPEHUMPRAPE'GASM*

I am appeased. Also you did them in the correct order... lawl <3 <3 <3

Also please come to England and be the Queen. Our current queen is boring and old. And, to the best of my knowledge, commits no VIALAYSHUNZ.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back