• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ten Questions With Dave - Tickler in Black

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Greetings one and all! This week, I'm pleased to bring you a one-on-one with a legend in the world of tickling video. The last person you wanna see if you're a tied-up chick, the first person on a guy's Super Bowl Party List! The one and only...

Tickler in Black (TiB)!

1) You are famous for your appearance, or lack thereof. How did the concept of the masked man in black originate?

I just wanted to present a character that would be easy for guys to put themselves into when watching. If there is no definite face, then that fantasy role of being the tickler is easier, in my opinion. All black clothing is very plain and takes any attention off of me, and forces attention on the important person in the video, the ticklish (hopefully tortured) female. I must point out that many people since then, have imitated my character. Black clothes, black mask, everything. So I must be on to something.

2) Outside of the tickling realm, tell us something about the TiB that nobody would ever guess.

Other than I'm really a woman? Let's see. I'm an avid Bible reader, and at times, because of my erotic tickle video profession, I have a guilty conscience.

3) Two part question: Having previously lived in El Lay, I'm curious...what do you consider the best and the worst thing about being a citizen of Los Angeles?

The best is what you've heard many times. Great weather and a wide variety of interesting people. The beaches are awesome during the summer. Hot 95 degree days and cool ocean waters. There are a few pretty girls in the LA area also, in case you didn't know. The worst? Crazy traffic, pollution, Beverly Hills and Hollywood (i'm not much for a glittery, pretentious, self-absorbed lifestyles.)

4) Most people think your professional life is full of tickles and puppy dogs. What was the worst experience you ever had with a session? You don't have to name names, just tell us about the experience.

Honest to heck, I've not really had an experience shooting where I could call it the worst. Things have gone quite well at all shoots. Here's a funny story of what could have been the worst though. I've got this young cute thing tied down and am tickling her (and vibbing her) and out of the blue she says, "My boyfriend is on his way here. I gave him the address. He gets really jealous. I didn't tell him what we were doing, I don't want him to find out." Haha, I said "what do you mean on his way here?" She said "anytime now." Haha, I decided to end the session on the spot. Had no idea how big or what weapons he might have. She wasn't a great ticklee anyway. Never released her footage.

5) Gonna put you on the spot here...who was the best model you ever worked with, and why?

You can't do that. There are about 5 "best models" for me. I'll pick one of them, but please know that there are at least 4 more of the same quality. Krisin Lea. She's just so real, so kind, oozes sexiness and is so very ticklish, with one of the top laughs in the world. She really enjoys tickling others and is a wonderful person outside of shooting videos. She doesn't think she's "all that" but she is. Kristin Lea.

6) Personal question from a gag fan...you don't use them often, but when you do, it really works. What makes you decide to use one for a tickling session? Too much of a screamer? Personal opinion that a particular model would look good gagged? At her request? Fill us in...

Yeah, if we're shooting someplace that shrieking and screaming could be a problem, the gag comes out and goes on. But in reality, a gag scares a lot of women, so I actually try and use it as much as I can, with anyone and everyone who's comfortable enough to allow it. To me, all models look good in gags. ;)

7) If you could be any fictional character, who would it be and why?

Any superhero that can fly! So I suppose Superman? Have you ever had dreams where you can fly? I have, many times. I simply love the feeling during the dreams of flying. They're quite "hot" sometimes, in a weird way. I hate waking up from a flying dream. (Where the heck has my mind wondered to, LOL) Um.. Superman. Yeah.

8) What is your favorite leisure activity not related to tickling?

Leisure? Does playing tackle and flag football count as leisure? I do that at least 6 hours per week. My body is stiff and aches every time afterwards. Hmmm. What else. I like to play some cool Computer Games like Roller Coaster Tycoon, Myst and similar role playing and problem solving games. I'm not much of a hiker, a camper, or one to admire the beauty of a tree or flower, although I really should do so more often.

9) What advice would you give to anyone who's got the camera ready, the computer-hosting thing all figured out...and finds themselves either too terrified or or too unknowledgable to actually go after models?

My advice is to open a beer, kick back and buy tickling clips from TC Video. Forget about making your own! :) But seriously, ahem, just like anything in life, if you don't go after something, make and effort for it, then you probably aren't gonna get it. But I do believe that some people have personalities that allow them to make tickling videos, while others have personalities that lean towards watching tickling videos. It's not reasonable to think that everyone who loves tickling can and should be a video producer. On the other hand it's also not reasonable to think that it's impossible.

10) And finally....(and you knew this was coming), is the mask ever coming off? What would have to happen for the TiB to remove the veil of secrecy?

Personally I think it would ruin my TIB character (of 6 years) if I took the mask off. No more would the TIB be a persona of mystery. It wouldn't be as easy for a guy to place himself into the scene as the tickler. I've grown to like the TIB character so I don't foresee something happening that would cause a change. I will however voluntarily remove the mask for the opportunity to tickle lets say ... Charlize Theron! Can you pull some strings and get her strapped down for me?

I would personally like to say that I understand the concept of "TiB" better than I did before after reading the response to Question #1. In hindsight, I've realized that you do focus more on the hapless 'lee in most of TiB's vids.

I'd like to thank TiB for taking the time to answer a few questions. This was a very interesting interview for me to do, and to be honest, I had a harder time than you'd think picking out just ten questions.

Click Here for Previous TQWD Interviews!

Last edited:
This was an incredibly interesting installment. I learned much I NEVER knew about TIB, and frankly, a few things that surprised me. Nice series, both of you! Thanks for participating, TIB!

Very gracious of you to subject yourself to an interview, TiB. Keep up your great work.

great thread as usual, Dave!!!

Micheall!!!!! that sig of yours tickled me!!!!! <<<<----

Great interview with a great producer Except fot the part where he wishes he was Superman :p

General Zod said:
Great interview with a great producer Except fot the part where he wishes he was Superman :p
LOL
i don't go around all day every day WISHING i was superman. i was asked what character i'd choose to be, so i gave an honest answer. haha. :Hyrdrogen

Awesome interview. And like Mimi Ive also learned new hings about the TIB. And after reading some of his answers and seeing many of his vids, Ive noticed that he has this origianlity about him that sets him apart from the other producers(especially when it comes down to his sense of humor and the things he say in his vids)

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back