• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tennessee Area?

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
Hey, just wondering if there are any lees/lers... male or female in the area. I travel there quite a bit.

Sure are. I'm in the Murfreesboro area just south of Nashville.

Where in TN? I ask because I am a ler/lee but I love on the far east side of TN.

I fit this bill! I'm in the Cookeville area. I'm mostly a 'lee but I have no qualms with switching at all!~

I live near the clarksville area. My boyfriend and i enjoy giving and receiving tickles. I am also new to the site :)

I'm in Nashville and Murfreesboro a lot. Still....not a lot of people.

I travel to Nashville quite a bit as well, maybe schedules can match up...

I'm in Nashville and Murfreesboro a lot. Still....not a lot of people.

There are more than you'd think, I believe. Problem is many if not most are a little gun shy. I've met a few through here, but that was just luck of the draw, I suppose. I know there are quite a few who read this forum, but not many are willing to come out and admit they're around.

Hey Lacy, im a super ticklish male lee in Huntsville Alabama. Not into m/m but love f/m tickling. Would your bf be ok with you tickling me with him watching?

New to all of this, but I am a 29/m that lives north of Nashville who would like to see what it feels like to be tied and tickled. I have been poked and quick tickles, but I want the real thing! Really not into the idea of m/m, so I would rather a female 'ler. Send me a message! Thanks!

Hi was just wondering if there are any females into tickling in the Nashville, TN area?

I live in Chattanooga and would love to meet someone who would love to tickle me!!!!!!

Female ler just south of Nashville and totally not gun shy! I'll tickle you in a restaurant. What's wrong with laughter? ;o)

Thanks guys for the replies. I stepped away and then BOOM! 14 people! LOL

Soooooo.... here's the question. Who here is cool with meeting for lunch or dinner some time in February? Somewhere around/ outside of the Nashville area?

I think plenty of people would have been(myself included) but probably missed you coming back to this thread.

I'm a Nashville 'ler looking for a female 'lee. :)

Last edited:
I missed the lunch/dinner invite on the thread here too! 29/m still looking to be tickled by a female, and then maybe get the chance to return the favor...

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back