• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tennessee/Kentucky Roll Call

I'm in Tennessee, the area of Knoxville here, hardly any Tickler/Ticklee females there. I'm both 30% Tickler and 70% Ticklee.

I am an 20 year old girl looking to get tickled in knoxville. After my bf talked me into it i am ready pm me

Knoxville tickler here..can't say I've even met a single female around here who openly enjoys tickling.

My Girlfriend and I are from Asheville, NC, in our fiftys possibily looking for another couple both into tickling feet

Male 'ler here in the desolate southwest corner of the state. If any of you fellows need a merciless tickling, drop me a line :)

Kind of a fairly old thread, but I'll still throw my hat into this.

I live just outside of Knoxville, I'm both a lee and a ler, I'm a male, and I'm ready for some tickle fun~

Posting to make plans... Should be far enough in advance for possible meeting.
How about sometime this Summer when it's warmer? (2014)
How about meeting at Shiloh? We could tour the battlefields and have a little bit of a battle ourselves.
I am also quite knowledgeable about this park, having been there many times.

females only please. Lee or ler or switch...

Send me a private message mentioning this thread as this will most likely fade into oblivion... haha...

Bring some feathers and I'll do the same... <<<<----

Last edited:
I travel here quite a bit. (Nashville)

If you all really do want to get together- Do it! From what I hear, the first munches/ lunches/ brunches (lol) were guys just talking about tickling, and then there was one female and then more. People just kept at it.

Just get something started. Maybe meet on 2nd Saturdays or Tuesdays at a spot for a bite to eat. Start bringing friends with you. Use word of mouth and the net and just keep at it whether there are 2 or you meeting or 20 meeting.

Doesn't take long for folks to get comfortable. Have informal little gatherings/ play parties in folks homes or at a hotel that won't be bothered by noise.

The hardest thing is to start and keep it going. It is even harder if one person is always organizing everything. Just too difficult really.

Well- That all being said, let me know if you all want to meet up for dinner or drinks or lunch. Just take one step- You never know.

Sunny

Checking in, and sorry to disappoint. 32/f, very experienced dom/ler. Used to work in film on this site. New to nashville, and looking for my next tickle toy. Bondage is a must, as I'm 5'0", and not taking chances on getting injured (again) by a thrashing male. Love working with ladies, but only if they have an open mind. :).

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back