• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Terri's thoroughly ticklish toes are the STAR! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Tickle Terri's feet and you can see every emotion she's feeling, just by watching her toes! They spread, they flex, they try and twist away, they pull and curl--they're the ten stars of this video clip!

Terri, as you may know by now, is so ticklish that simply sliding a soft little feather between her toes gets her shrieking and belting out a curse word every now and then! She sputters with laughter, she rocks up and down, but her toes are the real actors in this play, since they spend the entire time trying to flag down a cab and get away from all the evil things trying to send explodey sensations to her brain. By the time we get to the part where I start playing the piano with my fingernails on the delightful curves of her arches, she's screaming with laughter, and there's not a whole hell of a lot she can do about it! Check it out!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Terri-hairandshoes.jpg
    Terri-hairandshoes.jpg
    600.7 KB · Views: 1,940
  • TerriT1a.JPEG
    TerriT1a.JPEG
    189.8 KB · Views: 1,810
  • TerriT1c.JPEG
    TerriT1c.JPEG
    178.3 KB · Views: 876
  • TerriT1g.JPEG
    TerriT1g.JPEG
    184.9 KB · Views: 904
  • TerrisTormentfree.wmv
    2.7 MB · Views: 2,831
More of Terri!

Attachments

• Terri-side.jpg
    Terri-side.jpg
    703.1 KB · Views: 1,057
  • TerriT1b.JPEG
    TerriT1b.JPEG
    184.4 KB · Views: 422
  • TerriT1d.JPEG
    TerriT1d.JPEG
    193.2 KB · Views: 366
  • TerriT1f.JPEG
    TerriT1f.JPEG
    173.9 KB · Views: 575
  • Terri-soles.jpg
    Terri-soles.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 1,167
She's got fab feet! Especially love the nail polish! Kudos!

there's nothing finer than a mature woman with beautifull ticklish feet!

steve

how id LOVE to get my hands on this BEAUTY

OMG!!!
What an Awesome Laugh!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Hello Knismo,

Terri is the Best of the Best....GREAT!!!!!!!!

Thank you

STORCH

I have purchased many a clip from you, but this tops them all. Keep bringing Terri back to the stocks. She is great and has a wonderful laugh. Perhaps, you could coat her feet in cream and bring in a cat or two to lick them dry.

Any chance of seeing her again? Possibly in an 85-100% feather interrogation scene? Either way what you've got already is gold.

Don't I wish! Sadly, Terri's gotten flaky in the last year or so—she kept saying she'd come back, and then she'd bail. Then she'd say she'd come back, and then she'd bail. After this happened four+ times, I've pretty much given up on her. Unless she sets an actual date (and shows up), I don't have a lot of hope. :(

That's really too bad. Terri and Ami were two of your models that I enjoyed the most.

This is my all-time favorite clip, and the best feather tickling committed to video.

Do any of your videos show the process of the ladies getting into the stocks and having their toes tied? I feel like Terri would be going wild and narrating the experience.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back