• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TFTA #30 Released! *100+ Pages! *New 8/26/09 (Now Accepting PayPal)

MTJpub

Verified
TALES FROM THE ASYLUM #30
Direct Digital Download

TFTA returns with this special 10th anniversary issue. Over 100 pages in lenght, featuring 8 tales of tickle torture, and over 28 pages of art!

Just a few of the highlights...

1. Ozzy returns to MTJ Publishing with a special 1 page preview of his forthcoming e-comic introducing the ever so ticklish MAGGS!

2. New art from old TFTA favorites FTKL, Mandell, ShanE, and Zuni!

3. MTJ SPOTLIGHT Interviews with Xodlirv and Scavenger hosted by Amnesiac!

4. The adorable LEXI returns with a special promo piece the new series artist "Darkjak."

*100+ Pages *8 Stories *28+ Pages of Art

New Art from...
Annoxanti, Bandito, Bombers, Brakeman, BZ Tickler, Darkjak, Explosiv22, FTKL, Hitansul, Kalamos, Mandell, Makko FuFu, NDT2000, Nessonite, Newt Windsor, Osozeth, Ozzy, Restif, Rick Wolf, Scavenger, ShanE, Shock, SL443SH, TheDML, Tomas, Tomato Dragon, White Lotus, and Zuni.

New Stories from...
AnnieHall, J.R., Kelli Withani, Kunzite, Munchausen, Rohana, TARR2K, Xodlirv, and a short story based on the cover art by the one and only Bandito!

ELF TALES....
1 page/10 panel Elf Tales comic adventure by OsoZeth

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/TFTA.html

(Now Accepting PayPal)

Okay...

I don't often do this...but I'm about to go ga ga over this publication.

I was lucky enough to see a ton of this stuff before it hit the digital shelves (One of the fringe benefits of being a bandito) so I got a bit of a jump start on reading TFTA 30...and I gotta say: BUY THIS MAGAZINE.

Seriously.

This is the most amazing, beautiful, generous collection of tickling material that I've had the chance to buy in years!

The art: almost 30 freaking pages worth is sensational. You've got legends of the community all over the place who we haven't heard from in ages, and fresh new talent that'll knok your socks off. I'm not gonna name names with one exception because it would almost be easier to list the few folks that AREN'T included in this masterpiece.

The triumphant return of Ozzy alone is worth buying this for (which I have been desperately trying to keep quiet about for months and months. Welcome back officially, my friend).

The writing is so good that it made me stop everything I was doing just to savor the delightful stories from amazing veterans of tickle fiction that are included in this issue. These guys and gals are incredible. It makes me really realize how much I can improve as both a writer ad an artist.

And the interviews were so awesome. Man this whole magazine is pure gold.

Kudos to everyone who helped put this together (yeah...all 3,000 of them). And double kudos to you, Jim for masterminding such an ambitious, outstanding, magnificent production. And also for putting the whole thing together, and for producing this bounty of tickle action.

I whole heartedly recommend this one to absolutely ANYONE that likes tickling. Holy sheet this was an awesome production. And not just cuz I did a pic for it, either. Heck I did the one that's being posted for free. LMAO. Now buy this for the other 28 pics and 8 pieces of ridiculously good fiction that you haven't seen yet! I'm gonna go read it again.

Sorry for the love rant...but damn. This is truly good stuff.

Go. Buy. Now.

The Deeto

Okay, If there's one publication that I was anxious to see released, than it was this one. In part of course because there was some stuff inside that I did, but more so because I absolutely love Tickling Art, and this publication promised to have a truckload of it, by old masters of the genre, and by new ones. And you know, it exceeded my expectations in a way I could not have foreseen. This one really knocked me off my socks.

I mean, publications have done that to me before, but I was really blown away by the sheer wealth of material inside (and by the professional, polished way it was presented). There's something for everyone here. From lighthearted fun tickling to very dark and torturous tickling. (and of course the latter in particular appealed to me ;) )
There's some stuff from legends like Ozzy and Mandell, with indications that they might be returning to our community -sneak peaks to upcoming projects and all.

One such announcement (complete with a lovely new tickling illustration) that stood out for me was for the new "Lexi" comic series, with Darkjak being the new artist. Darkjak has an amazing artistic style and draws awesomely cute girls, yet is able to do darker themed pics too, as his "Smile" illustration in one of the galleries proves. The machine tickling fan in me was extremely enthusiastic about that one... But there are so many incredible illustrations, comic pages and what have you in here it's impossible to go over them all. I mean, just look at the list of artists (and authors too!), there's some amazing talent in here... I didn't get to actually read any of the fiction in it yet, mesmerized by the amazing art collection that this magazine is but, I will get to that eventually, and I got a feeling this one is going to provide me with tickle-entertainment for some time to come...

The "Definitive Source of Tickling Fiction and Art" absolutely lives up to it's name. N doubt about that.

And I was thinking. If you look at the very first few TFTA magazines that were released 10 years ago, they held a promise and a vision of what tickling fiction and art would be like in that past decade. And as we all know, the reality exceeded the prophesy. So if that is any indication, then this TFTA#30 really is the shape of things to come, and the next decade will be full of amazing stuff that we can't even begin to imagine right now.

Here's to the future! :)

But in the mean time, I would greatly recommend this one to anyone who loves first rate tickling art and fiction. If you never bought anything from MTJ before, then this might be the perfect place to start. :)

Totally wonderful...

Every one MUST check this out... this is a pinnacle in tickle history!

I'm so glad I was a part of this monumental project amongst the same people who have been my artistic inspirations for years...

and to have Ozzy return to make ANYTHING new for the tickle community, is just totally phenomenal. I had a serious feeling he would be back, but the question was "when?"

What better stage for a return than a project such as this one?!

As always, I enjoy Scav and Deet working together along with the rest of the major TK artists. This is something I could only dream about two years ago, and with this, it has come true in ticklish glory!

The stories are all very well written, it's amazing what TK authors can come up with. :D

This is all totally amazing stuff, Jim. Thanks again for letting me be a part of this, and thanks for putting it all together so well...

I totally agree with Bandito... If you don't have this, you're SERIOUSLY missing out on all the wonderful fun within... ;)

BUY IT!

I won't lie, this was just ok to me. Had some good parts(very nice stories from Kuzinite, Mun, Tark2) basically all the stores were very nice. Of course being a reader did not hurt this area. I can not tell you which one is my favorite story because I would change my mind every time.

But if you tell me the art, while duh excellent, was not made more for the feet fans then I would call you a liar. I know I should not have been very surprised but the ratio in art to multi parts and feet is pretty big. But it is not all negative, most of the just feet art are actually very nicely done and I enjoyed them as well. Good art did not hurt this notion. Teeva :wub

I thought it was pretty smart to advertise certain publications after the stories or art as I am now genuienly interested in purchasing them down the road. And Mags, head by that 2 headed combo in Colin and Ozzy.

sorry to disappoint you great guys in just giving this a 20/10;)

Okay...

I don't often do this...but I'm about to go ga ga over this publication.

I was lucky enough to see a ton of this stuff before it hit the digital shelves (One of the fringe benefits of being a bandito) so I got a bit of a jump start on reading TFTA 30...and I gotta say: BUY THIS MAGAZINE.

Seriously.

This is the most amazing, beautiful, generous collection of tickling material that I've had the chance to buy in years!

The art: almost 30 freaking pages worth is sensational. You've got legends of the community all over the place who we haven't heard from in ages, and fresh new talent that'll knok your socks off. I'm not gonna name names with one exception because it would almost be easier to list the few folks that AREN'T included in this masterpiece.

The triumphant return of Ozzy alone is worth buying this for (which I have been desperately trying to keep quiet about for months and months. Welcome back officially, my friend).

The writing is so good that it made me stop everything I was doing just to savor the delightful stories from amazing veterans of tickle fiction that are included in this issue. These guys and gals are incredible. It makes me really realize how much I can improve as both a writer ad an artist.

And the interviews were so awesome. Man this whole magazine is pure gold.

Kudos to everyone who helped put this together (yeah...all 3,000 of them). And double kudos to you, Jim for masterminding such an ambitious, outstanding, magnificent production. And also for putting the whole thing together, and for producing this bounty of tickle action.

I whole heartedly recommend this one to absolutely ANYONE that likes tickling. Holy sheet this was an awesome production. And not just cuz I did a pic for it, either. Heck I did the one that's being posted for free. LMAO. Now buy this for the other 28 pics and 8 pieces of ridiculously good fiction that you haven't seen yet! I'm gonna go read it again.

Sorry for the love rant...but damn. This is truly good stuff.

Go. Buy. Now.

The Deeto

The man knows what he is talking about! :cool

well it's about time woot

I could not agree more! :coolthumbup

Okay, If there's one publication that I was anxious to see released, than it was this one. In part of course because there was some stuff inside that I did, but more so because I absolutely love Tickling Art, and this publication promised to have a truckload of it, by old masters of the genre, and by new ones. And you know, it exceeded my expectations in a way I could not have foreseen. This one really knocked me off my socks.

I mean, publications have done that to me before, but I was really blown away by the sheer wealth of material inside (and by the professional, polished way it was presented). There's something for everyone here. From lighthearted fun tickling to very dark and torturous tickling. (and of course the latter in particular appealed to me ;) )
There's some stuff from legends like Ozzy and Mandell, with indications that they might be returning to our community -sneak peaks to upcoming projects and all.

One such announcement (complete with a lovely new tickling illustration) that stood out for me was for the new "Lexi" comic series, with Darkjak being the new artist. Darkjak has an amazing artistic style and draws awesomely cute girls, yet is able to do darker themed pics too, as his "Smile" illustration in one of the galleries proves. The machine tickling fan in me was extremely enthusiastic about that one... But there are so many incredible illustrations, comic pages and what have you in here it's impossible to go over them all. I mean, just look at the list of artists (and authors too!), there's some amazing talent in here... I didn't get to actually read any of the fiction in it yet, mesmerized by the amazing art collection that this magazine is but, I will get to that eventually, and I got a feeling this one is going to provide me with tickle-entertainment for some time to come...

The "Definitive Source of Tickling Fiction and Art" absolutely lives up to it's name. N doubt about that.

And I was thinking. If you look at the very first few TFTA magazines that were released 10 years ago, they held a promise and a vision of what tickling fiction and art would be like in that past decade. And as we all know, the reality exceeded the prophesy. So if that is any indication, then this TFTA#30 really is the shape of things to come, and the next decade will be full of amazing stuff that we can't even begin to imagine right now.

Here's to the future! :)

But in the mean time, I would greatly recommend this one to anyone who loves first rate tickling art and fiction. If you never bought anything from MTJ before, then this might be the perfect place to start. :)

I know this is something you were really looking forward to and it means a lot that you enjoyed it so much. Thanks bud!

Totally wonderful...

Every one MUST check this out... this is a pinnacle in tickle history!

I'm so glad I was a part of this monumental project amongst the same people who have been my artistic inspirations for years...

and to have Ozzy return to make ANYTHING new for the tickle community, is just totally phenomenal. I had a serious feeling he would be back, but the question was "when?"

What better stage for a return than a project such as this one?!

As always, I enjoy Scav and Deet working together along with the rest of the major TK artists. This is something I could only dream about two years ago, and with this, it has come true in ticklish glory!

The stories are all very well written, it's amazing what TK authors can come up with. :D

This is all totally amazing stuff, Jim. Thanks again for letting me be a part of this, and thanks for putting it all together so well...

I totally agree with Bandito... If you don't have this, you're SERIOUSLY missing out on all the wonderful fun within... ;)

BUY IT!

You seriously rock and so does your art. This issue might have been your debut at MTJ Publishing but I hope it's the first of many publications that you contribute to. I also would love to see you create a Teeva comic!

I won't lie, this was just ok to me. Had some good parts(very nice stories from Kuzinite, Mun, Tark2) basically all the stores were very nice. Of course being a reader did not hurt this area. I can not tell you which one is my favorite story because I would change my mind every time.

But if you tell me the art, while duh excellent, was not made more for the feet fans then I would call you a liar. I know I should not have been very surprised but the ratio in art to multi parts and feet is pretty big. But it is not all negative, most of the just feet art are actually very nicely done and I enjoyed them as well. Good art did not hurt this notion. Teeva :wub

I thought it was pretty smart to advertise certain publications after the stories or art as I am now genuienly interested in purchasing them down the road. And Mags, head by that 2 headed combo in Colin and Ozzy.

sorry to disappoint you great guys in just giving this a 20/10;)

I'm glad you liked it so much and I want you to know that I will make it a point to include a gallery section devoted to upper body tickling in TFTA #31.

Jim
MTJpub.com

I'm glad you liked it so much and I want you to know that I will make it a point to include a gallery section devoted to upper body tickling in TFTA #31.

Jim
MTJpub.com

I hope so as spectacular as this was and how well done as almost half of the foot tickling was done, I still found it very very VERY unfair. Again as awesomely good as this was.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back