• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TG4L's Car Painting

Illtcklu

3rd Level Blue Feather
TG4L, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do. "Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?" TG4L said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. A short time later, TG4L came to the door to collect her money.

"You're finished already?" he asked.

"Yes," TG4L answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats." Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50.

"And by the way," TG4L added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari." :firedevil

She complains about not having a joke dedicated to her... and then when one's posted, she doesn't reply to it. :rolleyes: :p

HeavenlyTickle said:
She complains about not having a joke dedicated to her... and then when one's posted, she doesn't reply to it. :rolleyes: :p

yayayayayayay! finally! very funny!

bellystrokes said:
You mean you noticed?
Gee? It was white............... now it's red. Yeah I noticed! And wait?! Those aren't even the right tires!

Illtcklu said:
Gee? It was white............... now it's red. Yeah I noticed! And wait?! Those aren't even the right tires!

what are you talking about? *washes red paint off of hands and whistles*

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
what are you talking about? *washes red paint off of hands and whistles*
But?! Why are there truck tires on my car, and the spare tire is missing too?! Who owns a five wheeled car???

Illtcklu said:
But?! Why are there truck tires on my car, and the spare tire is missing too?! Who owns a five wheeled car???

How would i know? *hangs up one of your car tires for a swing and swings on it*

My car should have twenty dollar bills all over it........the way it's been striped!

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back