• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THANK YOU LEEALLURE FOR A FANTASTIC NEST!

SantaFeSwitch

TMF Expert
Lee,

Thank you for a fantastic NEST. All the beautiful souls and beautiful soles ;-) I met are ultimately a reflection of your kindness and inclusiveness because you have nurtured this great community. Not only have you grown the community by continuing this tradition, you're doing such a great service for everyone who shares our fetish by providing such a welcome environment for people to express their authenticity in a fun supportive community. Fetishes are meant to be expressed and celebrated, not repressed in embarrassment or shame.

I hope you continue this great tradition.

Last edited:
Hear, hear. Thanks to Lee, and to everyone who worked hard to make this event so much fun.

In the words (or rather word) of Taggart, played by Slim Pickens, in Blazing Saddles, "Ditto."

I agree wholeheartedly! Good times, good people! It was definitely a pleasure meeting you!! I hope to see you at other gatherings!!

I agree wholeheartedly! Good times, good people! It was definitely a pleasure meeting you!! I hope to see you at other gatherings!!

It was great to finally meet you in person Carol! I plan to go to as many gatherings as I can except the one in Pittsburgh...don't believe I'll be able to do that one since it conflicts with NEST. See you next year if not sooner!

Last edited:
It was a wonderful weekend. :couch:
Thank you, Lee and Amanda. :D
And I enjoyed being a demonstration model in one of those classes. :devil:

Yes, thanks Amanda too, especially for the thrilling ride to the airport! ;-)

LOL, we saw you all crammed into the car when we were driving out! Sardine style....

And of course, thank you, Lee, for all your hard work- it was a great weekend!

We were able to make it over to the main event on Sunday, and yes, it was FANTASTIC!!

So good to see all our friends, we missed saying goodbye to many of you, but enjoyed hanging out when we could.

Thank you, Thank You, Thank you, Lee!:yourock:

Drew

You made it I was there Sunday and didn't know you came, but didn't know what you looked like either. I so wanted to talk to you and meet you in person and hugs you dang dang dang so sad so sad that would have made a awesome weekend even better hugsssss kyle

We were able to make it over to the main event on Sunday, and yes, it was FANTASTIC!!

So good to see all our friends, we missed saying goodbye to many of you, but enjoyed hanging out when we could. You were there I never knew it I was there and thought you never came. This sucks donkey balls I so wanted to talk to you and hug in person dang dang dang... Sad

Thank you, Thank You, Thank you, Lee!:yourock:

Drew

LOL, we saw you all crammed into the car when we were driving out! Sardine style....

And of course, thank you, Lee, for all your hard work- it was a great weekend!

Haha, yeah, poor Amanda...the back of her station wagon was crammed to the roof with luggage so the rear view mirror was useless and we were holding luggage in our laps...couldn't move at all...crammed car bondage...haha

It was wonderful to meet you this weekend! I thoroughly enjoyed your class and learned a few things. Hope to see you again soon! :)

Hello from Portugal!

Glad you arrived well and safe. I can say I was slightly concerned about the sardine car when I just helped with closing the last back door almost crushing Alchemy and his bag into everyone else :) But there was no doubt you guys were ready for a fun ride with Amanda :)

It was so nice to talk with you and so great that we ended up like in kind of a really close group for a good part of the weekend. Thanks for your kindness on Sunday evening!!! All in all it was great fun and I still have trouble finding the right words to express all that we shared together.

So, for the time being, THANKS will do. But keep watching as I will post something of my own (together with some Marketing maybe lol)

Take care!!! Hope to see you around often. It is people like you that really make me want to find the time and get back to TMF.

Rui

There are no words to express the joy I had in meeting you. You definitely made the weekend so enjoyable. Kind and warm, accepting....I can think of so many nice things to describe you in my mind. I enjoyed the challenge in you! You are now in my heart as an amazing friend and hope that I get to experience that friendship again in person at the next gathering. Big hugs for you always!

Judy

Hello from Portugal!

Glad you arrived well and safe. I can say I was slightly concerned about the sardine car when I just helped with closing the last back door almost crushing Alchemy and his bag into everyone else :) But there was no doubt you guys were ready for a fun ride with Amanda :)

You should've heard Cavum giving her shit about her driving and Amanda dishing it right back by threatening to kick him out of the car! hilarious

Hello from Portugal!

It was so nice to talk with you and so great that we ended up like in kind of a really close group for a good part of the weekend. Thanks for your kindness on Sunday evening!!! All in all it was great fun and I still have trouble finding the right words to express all that we shared together.

So, for the time being, THANKS will do. But keep watching as I will post something of my own (together with some Marketing maybe lol)

Take care!!! Hope to see you around often. It is people like you that really make me want to find the time and get back to TMF.

Rui

It was great meeting you too Rui...and same here about the right words...I'm not good at that kinda stuff which is why I don't like long drawn-out goodbyes...but the feelings are definitely mutual...even if I don't say it, hope you feel it.

Looking forward to seeing more from your clips, and hey, you have to do marketing or no one will know about it. Good luck with it!

It was wonderful to meet you this weekend! I thoroughly enjoyed your class and learned a few things. Hope to see you again soon! :)
I agree same here is was nice to meet you and your class rocked.

There are no words to express the joy I had in meeting you. You definitely made the weekend so enjoyable. Kind and warm, accepting....I can think of so many nice things to describe you in my mind. I enjoyed the challenge in you! You are now in my heart as an amazing friend and hope that I get to experience that friendship again in person at the next gathering. Big hugs for you always!

Judy

Hey Judy, likewise. It was great meeting you and your great friends; 'birds of a feather flock together' haha...sure it's been said many times on this forum, but that saying has a new meaning for me now. Thanks for making my first NEST a blast! You're so awesome.

"Kind and warm, accepting....I can think of so many nice things to describe you in my mind."

Ah shucks. Well, thanks. But it goes back to Lee. Lee’s openness and sensitivity to everyone’s feelings is freakin awesome. Not to be overly sentimental or mushy, but you know it’s really rare and can never be acknowledged enough. While we were all going about our merry way having fun she was busy hanging out with the shyer folks making them feel welcome and accepted. That’s beautiful. That’s Love.

The lack of cliquishness is one of the coolest things about this community and that tone is set by her. As a NEST newbie I was struck by how many times people told me one-on-one that they feel more accepted for who they are by this group of friends than any other. It would be a shame if that ever changes…so let’s not let it happen.

Thanks! I enjoyed meeting you too and hope to see you again at future gatherings! Take care.

You should've heard Cavum giving her shit about her driving and Amanda dishing it right back by threatening to kick him out of the car! hilarious

aaah the memories :p hahaha!

Was great meeting you dude :)

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back