• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks!

syzygy

TMF Expert
July 1/2, 2009 was a big time for me. It was the time in which I really began actively posting. During this time I've achieved more posts in a single 24 hour span than I have my entire four year span on this forum. So, I'd like to thanks for all the kind members who's "we're people too" posts have given me the courage to post more openly and frequently. Thank you all.

Rock on man! Hopefully I'll catch up to your post count soon!

Rock on man! Hopefully I'll catch up to your post count soon!

Haha, if we had anymore nights/mornings like we did today, then you certainly should...and believe me, it's a great feeling to see TMF Novice under your name.

HDS once held the record with 600 posts within 24 hours. Ikaiyoo recently broke that record with 620.

I've personally never done over 300 within 24 hours and don't intend to even get close to that rate again.

HDS once held the record with 600 posts within 24 hours. Ikaiyoo recently broke that record with 620.

I've personally never done over 300 within 24 hours and don't intend to even get close to that rate again.

600?! 620!? Man, how do people have that much time on their hands. I don't get it.

Congratulations on coming out of your shell, syzygy! Everybody who does this helps give the forum better diversity! :trippyrainbow:

600?! 620!? Man, how do people have that much time on their hands. I don't get it.

I don't know the answer to that. At the height of my posting frenzy post NEST 2008, I was topping out at an average of about 9-10 posts/day, which seemed like a ton to me since I had only been posting a few times a year before that. I cannot nor have any desire to approach numbers like this though.

Congrats on delurking here and making a big splash. There's a lot of very cool, friendly, welcoming people here, as you've probably noticed. Hope you are enjoying yourself.

Congrats! This place can get really addicting one you go all in. I know that feeling well.

Congrats! This place can get really addicting one you go all in. I know that feeling well.

Dude, tell me about it. Like, there's so much more to do here other than tickling material. I think the problems with most lurkers is the get to comfy in the media section and don't really migrate over to the Interaction forums.

Dude, tell me about it. Like, there's so much more to do here other than tickling material. I think the problems with most lurkers is the get to comfy in the media section and don't really migrate over to the Interaction forums.

Amen!

Speaking of which....

I'll be right back.... ;)

Amen!

Speaking of which....

I'll be right back.... ;)

Hahahahaha. Is it some strange coincidence that phant0m and I delurked on the same day and began a bromance. Perhaps...perhaps not? The lord works in mysterious ways.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back