• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"That f##king toothbrush is a NIGHTMARE!" (M/F)

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Ashley is back and is subjected to a number of different feet tickling techniques. The fingers work well enough, but I thought I'd try out a few tickle tools. The brush works better than fingers, but when I break out the electric toothbrush she goes absolutely wild. At first she can't believe that a toothbrush can cause so much torture, but after a few minutes of toe tickling she's convinced. She's never been tickled like this before, and by the time we were done she was sweating more than she sweats during a workout. Awesome clip. :super_hap

Attachments

• ashft21.jpg
    ashft21.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 1,208
  • ashft22.jpg
    ashft22.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 372
  • ashft23.jpg
    ashft23.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 741
  • ashft24.jpg
    ashft24.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 416
  • ashft2preview.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 2,280
Nice model. Nice, genuine-seeming reaction.

To make it better: Add a little verbal taunting & teasing next time. On camera, tell her for the next 2 minutes she can make sounds but not move. Then, say for 2 minutes she can move but not make noise. Then, tell her if she makes no noises AND doesn't move for 2 more minutes, she'll get 10 minutes less tickling. (I realize it's possible these kinds of things may be in the clip & not the preview... if so, include it next time in the preview.)

Just my two cents. Good luck.

This will rapidly become numero uno on my most fav vids. I love the laugh and the way her legs and feet move. Its like she is trying to pull her feet up away from the torture but cant. I love to have them try to run. It really brings more joy to the tickling

This will rapidly become numero uno on my most fav vids. I love the laugh and the way her legs and feet move. Its like she is trying to pull her feet up away from the torture but cant. I love to have them try to run. It really brings more joy to the tickling

Thanks for the good words!

Nice model. Nice, genuine-seeming reaction.

To make it better: Add a little verbal taunting & teasing next time. On camera, tell her for the next 2 minutes she can make sounds but not move. Then, say for 2 minutes she can move but not make noise. Then, tell her if she makes no noises AND doesn't move for 2 more minutes, she'll get 10 minutes less tickling. (I realize it's possible these kinds of things may be in the clip & not the preview... if so, include it next time in the preview.)

Just my two cents. Good luck.

I love verbal teasing, but for me personally I'm to shy/polite to do it with people I don't know very well. I've taunted some of the models that I've worked with numerous times, like Vivian and Kendall, but most of the time I have a hard time doing it. It's a problem I have lol:redface:

I've never found a toothbrush to be a ''sexy'' tool, but I guess it's very effective if you wanna truly tickle the living hell out of someone.

I've never found a toothbrush to be a ''sexy'' tool, but I guess it's very effective if you wanna truly tickle the living hell out of someone.

Ditto.. but sometimes the reactions are fantastic. :)

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back