• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

that longer second toe

extremities8

Has anyone ever wondered why some people have that second toe that is longer than the big toe?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Reason no. 1......superior intelligence.

Reason no. 2......inferior intelligence.

Anyone have reason no. 3?

I had once heard that there is a relationship between having a second toe longer than big toe and having an index finger longer than ring finger.

At least that's what I heard , and it's true on most women I've checked!

Rasputin

reason #3?

more to tickle?!
i have also noticed that the ladies with a longer second toe seem to be more dextrous with their feet. and for a foot guy, thats heaven.
steve

Speaking as a guy who's got a longer second toe..................no I've never even thought about it. :dogpile:

I think it's simply genetics, but interesting theories, guys! :)

Last edited:
I have a longer second toe, and I had one of my distant relatives tell me that that means you will be the dominant one in your marriage, the wearer of the proverbial pants (some sort of link to one's personality). I wonder what would happen if 2 long-toeds marry?
i digress.

I have actually noticed the longer toe on a couple of my female friends, and have exploited that in order to tickle them. It's a great thing. Since the 2nd toe is more medial on the foot, it would serve as a better place to grab in order to better hold the foot back and the arch tight.
(FYI, I'm taking anatomy so it should be awesome to understand the neural basis of the tickle reflex).

Just thought I'd comment.

Hound

I too have that longer second toe and have heard the same about it meaning a superior intelligence and dominant personality.:D

I think reason 3 would be that those people have more ticklish feet too!:D :)

TTD

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back