• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That moment when you realize almost every one of your real life friends know

Most of my lady friends know of my foot fetish; sometimes I tend to make it quite obvious. My tickle fetish is a wildcard. It is more intimate or friendly, and if the mood is right: the fun is right! And, the fun begins in their easily and approachable places. The armpits are okay, but if the boobs make them wiggle, it feels like elation. The belly is fun, but only in the nude!

None of my friends know. What if you have a bad break up and your ex tells everyone about your fetish out of spite? Though I am glad that some of you have partners you can tell about it.

When I knew they had talked about me

I'm more selective about public tickling these days but for years I tickled girls any chance I got no matter who was watching. So anyone who observed me in action enough times and could recognize the obvious knew I am not a casual tickler.

Almost every one of my friends? Probably not. But your question makes me think of a time when I realized a few people must have talked about my tickling antics. I was in college and at a party got a friend named Noreen where I wanted her, tickling her until she screamed to make me stop. She was mad!

In class a couple of days later a mutual friend, Gail, walked past me and from behind tickled me a couple of times, straight-faced, tight-lipped, and without saying a word. I said nothing, in part because she did nothing for me so I was not interested in tickling her. But I figured it was no coincidence that Gail had chosen to tickle me then, after knowing me for more than two years. Noreen must have told her about it.

I've always hoped the girls I've tickled would tell their female friends, resulting in one who'd seek me out for tickle play. Of course, being into tickling is one thing, wanting me to tickle them is another.

Ya know...as I've grown older...I've cared less about who knows about it.

I realize that everyone has their cup of tea and mine is tickling. To that I say...So fucking what?!

It is what it is and if you don't like it...oh well...that is your problem not mine. Life is too short to be worried about what others think about you and what you enjoy.

I was in a shell about it, but if someone asks me about it...I'll be honest. I like to tickle as form of foreplay. It works for me and that is alright with me. I used to think low of myself and that I must be mentally ill or something. I happened to find this good place and realize that I'm not alone and many share this experience with me. If a person is close minded about it then I probably don't want to be talking to them anyway.

I've told one ex and two friends, none of them were freaked out. If anything, they would say they were envious that they didn't have something as unique about their sexuality. Telling someone about my fetish makes me extremely anxious and I've only actually said it out loud once, and it's just because it's embarrassing, it's so personal. I find that I've wanted to 'come out' about it with friends just because my friends are one of the most important things in my life and opening up about my fetish allows for the vulnerability to let them truly know me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back