• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That spot

crydun

Verified
Here's my question for the group. How many of you have a spot that's soooo ticklish it overwhelms you and you can't even laugh at first? Just curious to see if I'm the only one.

Yes, I definitely have a couple spots that do that. However I am careful not to disclose them;)

Pawz

You mean a spot that sooo maniacally ticklish that, upon ticklish contact, it just takes your breath away and immediately renders you helpless with Ticklish Paralysis???

Noooooooooo... I have NO such spot(s)!!!

:D

Ahhhhhhh, nope. And nada. Erm, nuh-uh. Not on me. No such spots. :wow: :wow:

Mimi

I had a friend that held my arms down and just pointed at "that spot" with her finger and it had me laughing and squirming.
Jeremiah

Not Traditionally A Lee...But...

I have one spot, which in the interest of maintaining decorum here, I will not be explicit about that is UNBEARABLY ticklish at its own vulnerable time.:eek: Precious few people on this forum know where that spot is and that is all I care to reveal about it, at this time.

I gotta say though...there are quite a few respondents to this thread, thus far, that I either know where their spots are...or...I soon intend to learn...with their "cooperation," erm...that is... :devil: :eek: :wow: :sowrong:

The reason I DON'T share them is the same as their reluctance to do so...hehehe...besides...it is one HECK of a lot of fun to discover them MUCH quicker than they anticipate you might at gatherings and such...Muhahahaha!
:firedevil

crydun said:
Here's my question for the group. How many of you have a spot that's soooo ticklish it overwhelms you and you can't even laugh at first? Just curious to see if I'm the only one.

Not me. I never get overwhelmed at all. ;)

Jen

Hmm, I usually avoid being a 'lee, but as a 'ler, I found out that the ticklish gf's I had thusfar al have this spot on their ribs which just makes them squirm and squeal... :evilha:

Re: The Spot

Amnesiac_m(pc) said:
Rio...your spots are probably accessible with a the help of TummyDragon's admissions and some $$$ to ensure cooperation.
Just as I suspected, Amn... can't even figure it out without soliticing help ;)

Perhaps my theory may be right... Amn is just a Big Talker! :D

yup, i have one..

it's a real fall to the floor, paralysis causing spot. the kind that makes you gasp, then almost scream out the laughter.

and i wouldn't change it for anything!
steve

i have a few spots like that...but i have *one* really ticklish one that no one has ever found :cool:

But, since you can't tickle yourself, if nobody has ever found it, then how do know about it?

I *can* tickle myself, thank you much. Some people can, if you do it right.

milagros317 said:
But, since you can't tickle yourself

Hon, give me a call sometime and then try to make the above statement. ;)

Jen

Mimi has a spot - Launches perfectly good "lers" through the air when they get it!

Jen has her spot too - Deafens anyone within about 100 feet when you find it! Hey Jen - Can you hear me NOW? hehehehe

QBWeaver said:
Jen has her spot too - Deafens anyone within about 100 feet when you find it! Hey Jen - Can you hear me NOW? hehehehe

:Grrr: Awww, Mom. Are you gonna start showing my naked baby pictures next? LOL

Going out on a limb....

I'll be the first to share, I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!

My worst spot is that little fold of skin underneath where the butt meets the legs. Get a finger or two wiggling in their and I break furniture! LOL. Also on the ball of the foot and under the toes/stems.

(and this will be the nail in the coffin, gonna be at Josies NYST gathering on the 26th, the day after MY Birthday....LOL)

PS: I'm a real glutton for punishment...

Eric Von Zipper said:
My spot is of course, say it with me folks, on 3-MY ARMPITS! :scared: :scared: :scared:

yes, I remember quite well!!! *grins evilly*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back