• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That tickling book...

whatsmyageagain

TMF Regular
This was the thing that got me into tickling. I remember in kindergarten our teacher read us this cartoon picture book about this girl in like a purple dress who cartwheels on her way to town and on the way is tickled and tickles. Like this wierd dude in a yellow suit tickles her and on the way you see her tickle a dog and pig and other animals. I think she tickles the dog on its feet and like the pig on its stomach, and finally at the end she is tickled in her armpit by that dude in a yellow suit. i know it sounds really wierd but it is a childrens book. anyway i cant remember the name of it and ive been trying to find it everywhere. does anyone possibly recall this book and if so whats it called?

i feel like thats not appropriate to read to a kindergarden class haha. thats funny though.:suibun:

This was the thing that got me into tickling. I remember in kindergarten our teacher read us this cartoon picture book about this girl in like a purple dress who cartwheels on her way to town and on the way is tickled and tickles. Like this wierd dude in a yellow suit tickles her and on the way you see her tickle a dog and pig and other animals. I think she tickles the dog on its feet and like the pig on its stomach, and finally at the end she is tickled in her armpit by that dude in a yellow suit. i know it sounds really wierd but it is a childrens book. anyway i cant remember the name of it and ive been trying to find it everywhere. does anyone possibly recall this book and if so whats it called?

I loved that book! I think it was called Silly Sally.

i feel like thats not appropriate to read to a kindergarden class haha. thats funny though.:suibun:

Hey, it's gotta start somewhere. I would've loved to have this read to me in Kindergarden. Then I would've known it wasn't just me.:wow:

I found this overview of the book from Amazon.com

"From Kirkus Reviews
The characters in Wood's sunny, simple pen and watercolor illustrations fairly bounce off the page in this exuberant cumulative rhyme. Bloomers-topmost, Silly Sally goes to town ``walking backwards, upside down''; along the way, she meets a silly pig, a silly dog, a silly loon, and a silly sheep--until, finally, Neddy Buttercup (``walking forwards, right side up'') comes along and manages to get the whole crew into town in a frenzy of tickles, grins, and flying limbs. A surefire read-aloud. (Picture book. 3-7) -- Copyright ©1992, Kirkus Associates, LP. All rights reserved.

Cartoon

The thing thatgot me interested in tickling was a Popeye cartoon I saw when I was 5 years old - Bluto tickled Olive Olye's foot. Anyone interested can google "Olive Oyle Nice Foot Tickle" and it should come up

It's probably a harmless book, it's just because tickling is a sexual thing for us on the forum that it seems wrong. Somebody who is turned on by slimy stuff would thing that a woman (or man for that matter) falling into a mud puddle would be inappropriate for kids to see. As long as nobody is posting pics from the book on the forum, or writing the story her I don't see it as being wrong.

The thing thatgot me interested in tickling was a Popeye cartoon I saw when I was 5 years old - Bluto tickled Olive Olye's foot. Anyone interested can google "Olive Oyle Nice Foot Tickle" and it should come up

I also saw that same Popeye cartoon and it stimulated me as a kid! Olive Oyle was hanging by one foot off that cliff and when Bluto took advantage of the situation, I got a sensation in my stomach. Later, I took up belly dancing because my midriff is the most ticklish point on my body. I enjoy doing a sensuous belly dance and being tickled as a reward when the dance is completed.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back