• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Agencies Issue Eight Production Preview

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I've received a bunch of emails asking if we're continuing the story to issue seven, and what our plans are. I'm happy to say that we've been in production for quite a bit now, and are winding down the final stages of production on issue eight. Issue eight will be a direct sequel. This stuff takes a long time to do, but we're happy so far with what we've seen. I just wanted to take a minute and update those interested on the production process so far.

For those that have read issue seven, you'll remember that our sweet lovable Mirth went through some changes upon discovering her estranged sister. Issue eight begins with this notion that Mirth has now become The Tickler, and she starts to seek vengence against her former allies with the help of her sister Karma. Mirth has gone through a lot, and she become a sadistic, vengeful little tart.

The hardest part about issue eight was the character design process. That took a long time, because there are some characters in there that will be permanent fixtures to the series (Agent Succubus, Agent Starlight, Magistrate Veronica, and Yin/Yang), that I wanted to look just like I'd imagined them. And the artistic team I'm working with did not disappoint me in that regard. The characters ended up looking pretty cool.

Here are some penciled sketches of the characters, during the character design process. The first is Agent Starlight, who is a central character in this universe, and whom I had a really hard time explaining how she looked. Her special powers are not fully known. She has a limited amount of clairvoyance from her dreams, but that's about it. She's a supra genius in the field of chemistry, but it is unknown if that is a super power, or if it just came natural to her.

Starlight01.jpg

This second pic is from the design of Agent Succubus, a fun character that can seduce damn near anyone she's around, even when she's not trying. I don't usually go for the typical comic booky, big breasted characters, but Succubus needed to be a bit curvier than my other protagonists. And well, the artists are off to a good start here, I think.

Succubus01.jpg

Tiffany is a secondary character that is introduced in this story. She's the kid sister of Agent Starlight. She's never been mentioned anywhere else, and she may star in her own story down the road, depending on if people like her or not. She's a freshman at the Academy, and has not developed her special powers yet.

Tiffany01.jpg

This is a penciled sketch of a scene in which Starlight and The Tickler (the artist formerly known as Mirth) wake up in the same room next to each other. Starlight is near, The Tickler is on the far side.

Starlight02.jpg

This panel is slightly more polished than the others, because it has already gone through the inking process. Again, this is Agent Starlight in the dress, and The Tickler kneeling down beside her, amused. Nothing too exciting to report here, just more examples of the characters just doing their thing, in between major tickle bouts.

Starlight03.jpg

This is a penciled sketch of Tiffany, in the nefarious clutches of The Tickler. That can't be good...

Tiffany02.jpg

And finally, here's a colored panel. It's a side view of Succubus falling down in her chair. What we can't see is someone playing with her foot in broad daylight. Sometimes that seduction power gets out of control...

Succubus02.jpg

That's all for now. I don't know exactly when issue eight will be available. For those that find this artwork interesting, be sure to check out issue seven of our comic universe. That will give a decent backdrop for the events that unfold in issue eight.

Below are the cover artwork and pinup artwork for issue seven, which can be purchased today.

[Click the pic to see a much larger version]

This is the pinup for issue seven, which I've posted on this forum before.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS ISSUE

[Click the pic to see a much larger version]

Check our comic site every once in awhile, we plan on releasing it sometime this fall. You never can tell though :)

Great Merciful Zeus...

That it is a mightily impressive project you've got going on there.

I should mention at this point that sadly, these were not drawn by me. I'm just the producer and director. If I could draw like that, I would never have left the basement during adolescence.

Glad you guys like the style. There is nylon tickling in upcoming issue 8, but not what I'd consider to be "a lot"

Thanks. I've never heard this particular artists' style being referred to as manga, that's cool :)

I was kind of aiming for Disney-lite (they have done work for Disney in the past). But if it ends up appealing to a wider taste, I'm not going to complain!

Outstanding inking and color work. Very, very polished looking product. Fun to see the character design process too. :bowing:

Here's a couple more items from the production of issue eight. We're getting there, it just takes awhile :)

This first sketch is of a secondary character in this universe. Her name is Magistrate Veronica. In this sketch she kind of looks like a sexy librarian, or a geeky dominatrix. It has potential. She's basically the judge in this comic universe, and holds a lot of sway among the various power entities. Issue 8 is the first issue that deals with her, and she gets to have more of a part in issue 9.

Issue8_sample03.jpg

This next bit is taken from the same scene as the inked panel above. This one is colored and lettered though. I like The Tickler's nylons in this panel, I just dig how they turned out.

Issue8_sample01.jpg

The other colored panel is from the same scene (Starlight changes outfits fast!). Here we have The Tickler looking kind of pissed, talking with her red headed friend Agent Starlight. I guess you don't mess with her family...

Issue8_sample02.jpg

Whoever the artist is , I like his style. He reminds me of J. Scott Cambell of "Gen 13" & "DangerGirl" fame. Keep up the great work!

TKLMAN said:
Whoever the artist is , I like his style. He reminds me of J. Scott Cambell of "Gen 13" & "DangerGirl" fame. Keep up the great work!

Funny you should mention that...

In addition to having this style look like Disney-lite, I also informed the artists that I like the Danger Girl look and specifically how Campbell does the female form. So some characters may have characteristics of either style, to some lesser or greater degree.

Good eye to catch that :)

I've really enjoyed following The Agencies on Tickletown.com. It's one of my favorite comics, and it's put together very well. I love the storyline and the artwork is outstanding! Keep up the great work. :cool2:

whipwhop said:
i loved issue 7! :manicd: 8! where's 8?

I didn't want to announce anything until we were ready to roll, but I can give a quick update here.

The artwork for issue eight is completely done. We've just received the sketches for the cover art tonight, and it should be done shortly. We're still hashing out the promo pinup for issue eight, so I haven't decided if I'm going to wait until it's done to put it on sale, or just publish it when the cover's done.

If you haven't read issue seven yet, I would suggest you order it soon. We're raising the prices on future issues (and issue seven, when eight is released) slightly in order to better reflect the market and production costs.

Eye Of Da Beholder

SWEEEEEEET :smilelove
hopefully the next thread will be full of new previews right? (WINK WINK) :rolleyes:

No really?. . . :shock:

free2lalala said:
SWEEEEEEET :smilelove
hopefully the next thread will be full of new previews right? (WINK WINK) :rolleyes:

No really?. . . :shock:

Sure I can give a few teasers. We're still hammering out the cover, so hopefully it will be done within the week. In the meantime, feel free to give any comments on the attached previews of this issue.

Oblesklk said:
Sure I can give a few teasers. We're still hammering out the cover, so hopefully it will be done within the week. In the meantime, feel free to give any comments on the attached previews of this issue.

Comments: I like them! Really I do. :D

amk714 said:
Comments: I like them! Really I do. :D

The book's been selling pretty good so far, about on par with how issue seven released. So hopefully we'll have the same kind of interest generated for this one that we did for issue seven.

We're also flirting with the notion of shrinking the scripts down to 10 pages instead of 20, in order to keep the production times down and be able to release these stories faster. I've spoken with the art team, they seem to think they can handle it. We'll see how that goes...

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back