• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Agencies: Issue Thirteen Sweepstakes!

oblesklk1

TMF Master
Want to get a copy of The Agencies: Issue Thirteen for free? Before anyone else? Now's your chance!

We're offering this sweepstakes exclusively for Tickle Theater members!

There will be three winners. Winners will be determined on who answers the most questions correctly from the quiz below.

The grand prize winner will win a prize package valued near $200! The winner will receive all issues of The Agencies #1-12 for free and a complementary copy of The Agencies #13 before it launches! And finally, we will pay for the winner to have a pinup custom made for them by our art team, featuring characters from The Agencies*

The other two winners will receive a copy of The Agencies #13 free before it launches!

No purchase necessary to enter. All you need to do is answer as many of the following questions about The Agencies comic books as you can. Do not post your responses in this thread. Either PM your answers to oblesklk or email the results to [email protected] with the subject "THE AGENCIES SWEEPSTAKES". The deadline is 10:00pm PST on Thursday, December 3rd.

There are a lot of questions here, but keep in mind not many people will take the time to enter these kinds of sweepstakes. Even if you don't know many of the answers, answering a few could be enough to put you in the top three. Couldn't hurt to try, right? And if you don't try, Yin will kill the attached, unnamed character with tickle torture...and we just couldn't have that, now could we? (the attached is a sneak preview of artwork from The Agencies #13 without the lettering).

* The pinup must meet our final approval. Our list of prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, underage characters in the pinup, displaying full nudity of the characters, or the characters engaging in explicit sexual activity.

Here are the questions:

1. What was the name of the Agent accompanying Agent Succubus on her mission in Issue #1?

2. Mirth is put into a damsel in distress situation in which she's tickled while hold onto a bar that keeps Agent Deadline from being tickle tortured in Issue #4. Does she hold onto the bar until they are all saved, or does she let go?

3. Issue #5 introduced us to Miss Rachel Ghost. What is the first name of Rachel's roommate?

4. In Issue #7, Mirth meets her sister for the first time. Who is Mirth's sister?

5. Which two characters are sold off to the Kazazumi crime clan at the end of Issue #8 and tortured at the beginning of Issue #9?

6. Which Japanese twin visits Agent Succubus by herself in the middle of the night in Issue #12 for some impromptu tickle torture?

7. What is the name of Issue #10?

8. Which was the only issue of The Agencies not written by Oblesklk?

9. Mirth (aka "The Tickler") first made her appearance in which issue of The Agencies?

10. Which Agent is an ex-cheerleader and ex-gymnast?

11. Which two Agents go undercover to a slumber party in Issue #3?

12. Agent Starlight created a chemical compound that increases nerve ending sensitivity and causes short-term memory loss on anyone who ingests the compound. The Agency uses it to tickle torture its enemies and they don't remember what happens afterwards. Karma tries to steal this formula from Agent Starlight in Issue #8: what is the name of the formula?

13. Which blonde Agent is featured topless for the first time in Issue #11?

14. Which two characters featured in Issue #9 used to be best friends in the Academy?

15. What was the name of the Grandmaster who issue Mirth her final tests with the katana?

16. Who is your favorite The Agencies character and why?

Amazing prize here! Interesting questions as well:)

Thanks jessieticklish! You still have quite a bit of time to enter, so feel free if you have the time.

One point of clarification on the prize winner: if two people have the exact same number of questions answered correctly, I will draft 10 new questions and privately send them to the prospective winners. These will be harder questions to answer, and whoever answers more of those 10 questions correctly is the grand prize winner. Good luck all!

*defies Oblesklk and answers all the question correctly*

did I win?:rolleyes

*defies Oblesklk and answers all the question correctly*

did I win?:rolleyes

I don't want to comment on any specific entry until the deadline is passed and everyone's had a chance to submit their response.

Surely, you understand :lol

Or...maybe not... :blink

Ah the good ol' comic sweepstakes, eh?

Always a fun way to create some excitement over a new release. The trick I always run into when I've tried to do this stuff in the past for some of my own releases is this: anyone that can answer a fair amount of these questions already OWNS most of the prize.

Now getting A 13 before it even releases is super cool...and getting a custom pin up is also super dooper cool. But chances are your grand prize winner already owns the vast majority of issues 1-12. ^^;;; Otherwise, how the hell would they answer all the trivia questions? So the person who gets the prize is the person who's already likely paid for the privilege to be an Agencies fan. Which is really how it should be, I s'pose.

I'm guessing...but it would certainly stand to reason. ;-)

Good luck with the upcoming release...I have no doubt it will do very well.

I'd enter the contest...but don't really have the memory for this sort of thing.

Cheers,

The Deet

I don't want to comment on any specific entry until the deadline is passed and everyone's had a chance to submit their response.

Surely, you understand :lol

Or...maybe not... :blink

hhhhmmmm my post came out wrong.:lol

what I meant to post was-

*defies Oblesklk and answers all the questions right in the topic*

;)

Ah the good ol' comic sweepstakes, eh?

Always a fun way to create some excitement over a new release. The trick I always run into when I've tried to do this stuff in the past for some of my own releases is this: anyone that can answer a fair amount of these questions already OWNS most of the prize.

Now getting A 13 before it even releases is super cool...and getting a custom pin up is also super dooper cool. But chances are your grand prize winner already owns the vast majority of issues 1-12. ^^;;; Otherwise, how the hell would they answer all the trivia questions? So the person who gets the prize is the person who's already likely paid for the privilege to be an Agencies fan. Which is really how it should be, I s'pose.

I'm guessing...but it would certainly stand to reason. ;-)

Good luck with the upcoming release...I have no doubt it will do very well.

I'd enter the contest...but don't really have the memory for this sort of thing.

Cheers,

The Deet

Very good questions! For legal reasons I don't want to comment on the sweepstakes until the deadline is passed and we are no longer accepting submissions (in order to maintain equitable treatment to all participants), but I will definitely come back and revisit this topic after 12/3.

hhhhmmmm my post came out wrong.:lol

what I meant to post was-

*defies Oblesklk and answers all the questions right in the topic*

;)

Fair enough then :lol

And since Wild Card Radio airs an hour after the cut-off time for the contest, we could announce the winner on the air as well. WCR and Agency Publishing have been together from the start, so this has been doubly exciting for me, nearing the launch of 13.

The entirety of the Agencies saga is a seriously cool prize. Just the upcoming 13 alone is awesome. This is easily the most exciting project I've been a part of and just might be the best Agencies adventure yet. Well, I think it is...and I'm pretty dang smart. ;)

Sweepstakes is now officially closed! We will tally results and post the winners. Thanks to all that participated!

Here are the answers:

1. What was the name of the Agent accompanying Agent Succubus on her mission in Issue #1? Agent Peepers.

2. Mirth is put into a damsel in distress situation in which she's tickled while hold onto a bar that keeps Agent Deadline from being tickle tortured in Issue #4. Does she hold onto the bar until they are all saved, or does she let go? She lets go.

3. Issue #5 introduced us to Miss Rachel Ghost. What is the first name of Rachel's roommate?Her roommate is also named Rachel.

4. In Issue #7, Mirth meets her sister for the first time. Who is Mirth's sister? Karma

5. Which two characters are sold off to the Kazazumi crime clan at the end of Issue #8 and tortured at the beginning of Issue #9? Agent Succubus and Magistrate Veronica.

6. Which Japanese twin visits Agent Succubus by herself in the middle of the night in Issue #12 for some impromptu tickle torture? Yin

7. What is the name of Issue #10? Do Ghost Have Ticklish Souls?

8. Which was the only issue of The Agencies not written by Oblesklk? Issue #1

9. Mirth (aka "The Tickler") first made her appearance in which issue of The Agencies? Mirth appears first in Issue #2, 'The Tickler' appears first in Issue #7. Either answer is acceptable.

10. Which Agent is an ex-cheerleader and ex-gymnast? Agent Deadline

11. Which two Agents go undercover to a slumber party in Issue #3? Agent
Deadline and Mirth.

12. Agent Starlight created a chemical compound that increases nerve ending sensitivity and causes short-term memory loss on anyone who ingests the compound. The Agency uses it to tickle torture its enemies and they don't remember what happens afterwards. Karma tries to steal this formula from Agent Starlight in Issue #8: what is the name of the formula? XS-45

13. Which blonde Agent is featured topless for the first time in Issue #11? Agent Deadline

14. Which two characters featured in Issue #9 used to be best friends in the Academy? Agent Starlight and Karma.

15. What was the name of the Grandmaster who issue Mirth her final tests with the katana? Sun

16. Who is your favorite The Agencies character and why? Assuming the answer involved a character from The Agencies, there is no wrong answer.

There is no clear winner, but we have FIVE participants that all scored 14 out of 16.

Here are the five finalists:
Travilion3000
Valdor
Yurihausen
Tickler Dae
[email protected] (TT screen name pending)

First, well done, it is impressive you all scored so high on this!

Second, all five of you will receive advance, free copies of The Agencies #13!

Third, I will email you all additional, harder questions in a moment. The one who scores the highest out of that ten will be the grand prize winner. Where most of the original questions came from sources that are pubicly available, these 10 will all come from the comics themselves.

For all those that entered but did not become finalists, you're all true fans in my eyes. Everyone who entered (but did not become a finalist) will get a free copy of any one The Agencies issue of your choice, excluding Issue #13.

Bandito! What's up, man?

I did want to circle back and answer this, now that the sweepstakes are over.

On these initial set of questions, I specifically set them up so you didn't have to own all the issues of The Agencies to get them right. Through searching our website and my past posts, a person could have become a finalist without buying any of our books.

Now that we have our finalists, the final questions all come straight from the comics, and are much harder to answer unless you own the books. So to your point, the winner may not place as much value on receiving issues #1-12 as someone who was a bit of a dark horse in the beginning, didn't own any books, and just did a lot of research.

My guess is the eventual winner may have a lot of these books, but some of the contestants have expressed dismay to the fact they used to own these, but due to hard drive failure or the natural passing of time don't have them anymore. So it will probably serve to round out someone's collection. Or perhaps be a good read for someone that hasn't read a lot of these stories in many years.

Hope that helps :)

yes I used to own them and yes they were lost. I at least know I got 7 of these hard ass questions right....and man you were not kidding when you said they were hard.

So to your point, the winner may not place as much value on receiving issues #1-12 as someone who was a bit of a dark horse in the beginning, didn't own any books, and just did a lot of research.

I actually found my answers on the Agencies website. It took a lot of reading and searching, but I was able to answer most of these questions.

This was such a super-cool thing to do, Obs. :)

yes I used to own them and yes they were lost. I at least know I got 7 of these hard ass questions right....and man you were not kidding when you said they were hard.

Yes, these were not easy questions. But you guys did well, regardless.

yay for winners... :(

Yes, there were a lot of really smart entries this time around, especially in the final line of questions.

Haha, I had a lot of fun. Even though I'm not a finalist, I had a good time.

Glad to hear it :) And hey, you got a free issue out of it, so better than a kick in the teeth, right? (hopefully)

I actually found my answers on the Agencies website. It took a lot of reading and searching, but I was able to answer most of these questions.

Awesome, I was hoping there would be some people that would catch on to the fact most of the initial questions were public at the time I posted. After people already submitted their answers, I didn't want to say anything until it was all over...

This was such a super-cool thing to do, Obs. :)

Thanks Dave. And now for the coolest part of all...

We have two grand prize winners!

Travilion3000
Valdor

Imagine my shock when two of the above five finalists not only answered 10 out of 10 of the questions right, but also answered all the tie-breakers correctly as well. So instead of issuing yet another quiz, there's nothing I can do except award both of these The Agencies fans the grand prize!

Congratulations guys. I'll contact both of you privately to see if there's any back issues you're missing, and get to work on making your customized commissions (which we'll post here on TT when they're done) by our very own art team.

Thanks again all who entered. Everyone who entered received a free issue of The Agencies, while the five finalists all got free copies of The Agencies #13. And we got two grand prize winners. Well done all the way around.

whil I am deeply disappointed that I did not win I would like to thank Oblesklk for the chance to win it and the free issue of #13. as for the issue...DDDAAAAMMMMMNNNNN! That artwork was beautiful. The action was nicely paced. I loved that Yang also got a little. but the Twins are split up:cry. I like their abilities and I am glad to see them thoroughly shown. Poor succubuss though, what is her fate?

Ying is so vicious...I love her for that...even if a bit to vicious.

Wow nice I really didn't think I'd win, especially because I haven't been at home for almost a week and wouldn't have been able to answer more questions :)

I really like the new art style
The Issue was great, with an unexpected ending.
Poor Succubus, nobody has ever suffered as much as her.

whil I am deeply disappointed that I did not win I would like to thank Oblesklk for the chance to win it and the free issue of #13. as for the issue...DDDAAAAMMMMMNNNNN! That artwork was beautiful. The action was nicely paced. I loved that Yang also got a little. but the Twins are split up:cry. I like their abilities and I am glad to see them thoroughly shown. Poor succubuss though, what is her fate?

Ying is so vicious...I love her for that...even if a bit to vicious.

Is there ever such a thing as too vicious when it comes to tickling fantasy?

(yes...yes, there is :) )

Glad you liked the issue, and loved that you entered our sweepstakes. If you ever have specific feedback about any issue or would like to see something in a future issue, drop me a line anytime.

Wow nice I really didn't think I'd win, especially because I haven't been at home for almost a week and wouldn't have been able to answer more questions :)

I really like the new art style
The Issue was great, with an unexpected ending.
Poor Succubus, nobody has ever suffered as much as her.

Poor Succubus, indeed! Note to other agents, don't ever piss off Yin. She doesn't play nice with others.

Looking forward to hearing what you come up with for the pinup.

Sorry for not replying sooner - life has been loco lately.

Issue 13 really does look to be everything I hoped it would be. As soon as I round up the cash and the moment of free time...I'll snatch up a copy.

Best of luck with it.

Also glad the contest worked out so well. I need to figure out how to do one of those right someday. :p

B

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back