• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Agencies: Issue Thirteen Tickle Torture Comic Available Now!

oblesklk1

TMF Master
You can find The Agencies: Issue Thirteen, along with several other quality tickle torture comic books, at www.the-agencies.com

The day is finally here! After a year and a half of waiting, The Agencies is back with a brand new look, but the same kickass tickle action as ever!

Issue Thirteen ends a story arc that began years ago. Agent Succubus was sold off as a bounty to the Kazazumi crime clan. Although her tormentors could not touch her because of her powers, they coerced her into making a deal with them in order for her friend to be let go. With her friend gone and no backup in sight, Agent Succubus must alone face the harrowing erotic tickle torments that only Yin and Yang (two Japanese twins) could dish out.

This issue is smoking hot with some nice action throughout the entire book. Long-time fans will love to see the conclusion to this storyline, and newcomers to the series can definitely appreciate the incredible level of artwork presented in this book.

Not only is the artwork exquisite, but this issue is twenty pages long!! All this for the low cost of just $12.95, how can you go wrong by trying out this issue today?

In addition to the artwork, the legacy storyline, the exciting climax, the low cost, this work was a collaboration with Dave2112. Yes, the master of bdsm, dark desires, and twisted dreams has thrown in both his creative furvor and some of his delectible creations into this script. Long time fans of Dave's work will immediately recognize one of his most interesting bondage contraptions featured in this issue. And it is put to good use!

Attached to this first post is the cover to Issue #13. It is a good reflection of the kind of action and artwork you'll find throughout the entire issue.

Check it out, and let us know what you think :)

Agent Succubus once stood proud as the envy of beautiful women and cruel manipulator of men's hearts.

Then, fate stepped in and deliver this master of seduction a vicious blow. In a routine diplomacy mission for her Agency, Agent Succubus was captured by Karma and Mirth and consequently sold off to the Kazazumi crime family.

There Succubus has learned the true meaning of humility at the hands of her cruel captors. And now, standing at the precipice of destruction, Succubus faces the ultimate cruelty of the twins, who ultimately seek one thing...

Her total demise through tickle torture.

With no rescue in sight, will she survive?

Check out out entire catalog at http://www.the-agencies.com/comic/

I absolutely love it.. my favorite comic yet, both for artwork and storyline... and I love the evil torture techniques used ;P . I really like the artwork on their entire bodies, gret work on the feet and breasts as well

I can't describe the feeling of finally seeing Issue 13 released. I think back on some very early conceptual brainstorming and still can't believe this thing's finally done! Wrapping up a storyline arc is a challenging thing to do, and this particular issue had its own share of challenges.

Artistically speaking, I personally think this is the best-looking Agencies yet. As I mentioned during Obs' guest spot on our show, this is along the lines of some of Campbell's Gen-13 work, which all comic fans know to be exquisitely hot.

With the back-to-back releases of Ruthless 2 and Agencies 13, it's been a truly fulfilling and creative experience to see these lines go where they're going. In addition, it's very cool to see how many fans have come to know these characters like we have. I know I speak for everyone involved when I say Thank You to everyone who not only purchases these comics...but enjoys them and continues to support these strange but wonderful worlds.

The Agencies: Issue Thirteen looks great. Congratulations on the thirteenth issue of your flagship e-comic series!

Jim
MTJpub.com

I absolutely love it.. my favorite comic yet, both for artwork and storyline... and I love the evil torture techniques used ;P . I really like the artwork on their entire bodies, gret work on the feet and breasts as well

Thanks airwrath. Really glad to hear you enjoyed both the artwork and the storyline behind it. Easy to have a storyline get in the way, but once in awhile, it's nice when it adds to what's going on :)

I can't describe the feeling of finally seeing Issue 13 released. I think back on some very early conceptual brainstorming and still can't believe this thing's finally done! Wrapping up a storyline arc is a challenging thing to do, and this particular issue had its own share of challenges.

Artistically speaking, I personally think this is the best-looking Agencies yet. As I mentioned during Obs' guest spot on our show, this is along the lines of some of Campbell's Gen-13 work, which all comic fans know to be exquisitely hot.

With the back-to-back releases of Ruthless 2 and Agencies 13, it's been a truly fulfilling and creative experience to see these lines go where they're going. In addition, it's very cool to see how many fans have come to know these characters like we have. I know I speak for everyone involved when I say Thank You to everyone who not only purchases these comics...but enjoys them and continues to support these strange but wonderful worlds.

Absolutely echo these sentiments.

It's really cool to see people getting into the storyline a bit. With this contest we just ran, I was shocked to see people knew the universe as well as they did. Not just rote facts like studying for a history test, but an honest involvements with the characters and things that were going on. Means we have to keep on the ball to keep writing stories that people will like and keep the artwork just HOT! HOT! HOT!

Challenge accepted :)

The Agencies: Issue Thirteen looks great. Congratulations on the thirteenth issue of your flagship e-comic series!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thanks Jim. It's been a fantastic journey so far...lots of ups and downs, as I'm sure you're well aware!

Here is the pinup for The Agencies #13.

I don't remember what the inspiration or motivation to do this piece was. All I was thinking at the time was 'tickling and wet t-shirts'

And sometimes, the rest just works itself out!

This was a fun piece to do. In the actual comics, it's usually 'business as usual' where all the characters are serious and whatnot. But once in awhile it's fun to do a pinup where they're all together, putting aside agendas, and just acting goofy.

Enjoy!

Bought it, read it, and ARADFKJHSAKGHKJN :lol
Loved it! Except for maybe one thing, but I won't spoil it for the rest of the people here ;)

Thank you. :)

Yeah, this is a sumbitch of an issue. ;)

Bought it, read it, and ARADFKJHSAKGHKJN :lol
Loved it! Except for maybe one thing, but I won't spoil it for the rest of the people here ;)

I appreciate that, the fact that the book has been available for a week now, and I haven't seen any major spoilers anywhere. Thanks guys :)

I know of what you're talking about, feel free to PM me anytime if you want to vent or just give feedback about issue #13. Your guys' feedback is gold to artists and producers, it really is. Its backbone is passion and is an opportunity for us to get better at what we do. While we can't please everyone all the time, we definitely try to improve every script and every issue however we can.

Thank you. :)

Yeah, this is a sumbitch of an issue. ;)

:cool

It really is. May there be many like it!

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back