• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Alphabetical "Never Have I Ever"

Never have I ever seen Zootopia.
Next topic: Mention someone (first name only) who you know of/quality about them that you like/dislike.

Never have I ever thought Barry Bonds needed to do steroids to be a great player (he already was when he was 150 lbs).

Never have I ever forgotten Cal Ripken, Jr.'s great fortitude during his consecutive game streak.

Never have I ever thought Don Mattingly didn't belong in the hall of fame due to his great all-around play I enjoyed watching as a kid.

Never have I ever forgotten Eddie Murray being calm, professional, and talented (both when he played for the Dodgers and, sadly, when he played for other teams against the Dodgers).

Never have I ever wondered if seeing a Frank Thomas commercial would make me happy.

Never have I ever doubted that George Washington always told the truth, among his other fine qualities.

Never have I ever not realized I liked wrestling because I grew up watching Hulk Hogan.

Never have I ever forgotten that I cried the day that John F. Kennedy, whom I admired for his energy and intelligence, was assassinated. :(

Never have I ever not thought Kirk Gibson's World Series home run wasn't one of my first baseball memories as a child.

Never have I ever thought that Larry David in real life was anything but the selfish, arrogant bastard that he portrays in "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

Never have I ever thought Michael Jordan wasn't the greatest NBA player ever (sorry Lebron).

Never have I ever thought Omar Vizquel wasn't an excellent shortstop.

Never have I ever forgotten that Paul O'Neill was a great outfielder for the Yankees.

Never have I ever thought Queen Latifah was that great.

Never have I ever forgotten that Rick Monday was a fine outfielder for the Dodgers and a fine human being as well.

Never have I ever not loved Sarah Michelle Gellar in Buffy.

Never have I ever forgotten that Ted Williams was one of the greatest batters of all time.

Never have I ever wondered how the Undertaker kept his fun/popular gimmick alive in wrestling for many years.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back