• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "Angles"

drnkntklr

TMF Master
So after re-watching Chapter One of Myspace: The Movie, it got me thinking about girls (and guys for that matter) who use the "angles". Do you guys think this was a result of people seeing others do it and then replicating it themselves, or do you think people did this before but was not as noticed due to the lack of websites such as myspace and what not?

I also embedded Myspace:The Movie below so you guys can see for yourselves. It starts at about the 1:11 mark and lasts roughly 4 minutes.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AAh6WwKILfk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AAh6WwKILfk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LOL I love this video! :D It's been awhile since I've seen it.

I have no idea where the photography "angles" stemmed from. I think it's a side-effect of the digital camera generation that allows people to pose for hundreds of pictures, immediately look at the result and decide, "I don't like this one. DELETE," and repeat the process until they find a pose they think is flattering. I prefer candid photography. I like pictures that have people caught up in their activities and the actual feelings of that moment, rather than making eye contact with the camera lens and smiling or posing. That's not what I consider a true "capture" of the moment.

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back