• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The art of "tease-torturing" a potential tickler and its importance

paristickler

TMF Regular
Hi there ! This is my first thread on this forum, I hope you'll be a lot to share your thoughts on that ! By the way, I'm French, so don't be surprised if you find any mistake on my posts. I'm a ler, totally obsessed with tickling girls :yayzorz:, and I have a question for you lees out there : how much important do you consider having for yourself a behavior (by words, looks, smiles and of course, clothes !) that sends into a guy around you a real big lust of tickling you mercilessly ? Do you like to provoc men into tickling you, and if so, tell us how you proceed - any memories of such things happening ? I personnaly think a good tickling relation must be fueled by partners who must be 'active' in their respective positions : a ticklee who seeks to be tickled, and a tickler who seeks any opportunity to tickle his 'victim'. What do you girls do to get tickled ? :lover: Personnally, I just LOVE when a girl intices me into tickling her, and it's a REAL TORTURE if for some reson you cannot do it ! And this is indeed what I call 'tease-torture' for a potential tickler.... that way, ler & lee are even, and the lee then deserves what she gets !! Dear Lees, I can't wait for your confessions on that matter ! :yayzorz::yayzorz:

Er... Did I chose a subject that already had been talked about a lot, maybe ? Sorry then, I'm new here !

I've realized one thing: guys who are into tickling don't need a lot of provocation, guys who aren't will never get it, so provoking them doesn't do anything.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back