• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Asylum of Dr. Berg (Free Comic!!!) Part 2 => (F/F) (Nudity)

Ryuk

TMF Poster
Heey everyone,

after the great response for my first part of my comic i want to continue the story! Due to the fact, that the story is not finalized up to now, feel free to add your thoughts as well, how i should proceed or what i could add. Would be great of course to get some feedback of you guys.

First part you can find here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ee-Comic!!!)-(Intense-Tickling-FF-F)-all-over

Enjoy :)

Ryuk

Attachments

• Page 12.jpg
    Page 12.jpg
    809.1 KB · Views: 1,506
  • Page 13.jpg
    Page 13.jpg
    963.5 KB · Views: 1,638
  • Page 14.jpg
    Page 14.jpg
    933.8 KB · Views: 2,207
  • Page 15.jpg
    Page 15.jpg
    849.8 KB · Views: 1,648
  • Page 16.jpg
    Page 16.jpg
    818.5 KB · Views: 1,699
Congratulations !!! Your work is just amazing, I can't wait to see more...Thank you !

Great images! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D
This is a wonderful comic. :D

Really happy to see you continuing this amazing comic! I love where this is headed & cant wait to see what else you got in story to these "patients" of the asylum! I hope we can see some cool scenarios, maybe a box type contraption ;)

Congratulations !!! Your work is just amazing, I can't wait to see more...Thank you !
Nice to hear! i will do my very best to continue the story :)

I love this series so much, keep it up man!
Thanks a lot! :)

Great images! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D
This is a wonderful comic. :D
Great that you like it!

I'm digging this.
:)

Really happy to see you continuing this amazing comic! I love where this is headed & cant wait to see what else you got in story to these "patients" of the asylum! I hope we can see some cool scenarios, maybe a box type contraption ;)
Actually i have something like the box type in my mind :) Now i have to visualize it ;)

This is maybe one of the best comic art and storylines I have read so far. Please continue!
Your words honor me! :)

Freaking fantastic! The attention you pay to detail is impressive! Thanks for sharing your talents.

I rarely post in the artwork section, but just had to reply to this thread. AWESOME Job!!!! I am looking forward to the continuation of this series. The artwork is impeccable. Amazing job Ryuk!!! Please, please continue

Great artwork and twisted storyline= perfect combination. Thanks for sharing - I hope you continue your impressive work.

I really love your art work :) you make it look SO real, which takes real talent! Kudos!!

I rarely post in the artwork section, but just had to reply to this thread. AWESOME Job!!!! I am looking forward to the continuation of this series. The artwork is impeccable. Amazing job Ryuk!!! Please, please continue

Thanks a lot Primetime! Great to hear that you like it and thanks for commenting on this thread! I will continue, be sure :)

You're doing a fantastic job!

Thank you Jim!!!

Thanks a lot :)

Great artwork and twisted storyline= perfect combination. Thanks for sharing - I hope you continue your impressive work.

Its a pleasure for me :) Want to share my ideas and artwork with the community! Actually im already working on the continuation ;)

This is a fabulous series!

Thanks a lot Docsoul :)

I really love your art work :) you make it look SO real, which takes real talent! Kudos!!

Great to hear that from you Persephone! Im suprised by myself what is actually possible with 3D Rendering and Photoshop. (^.^)

fantastic!

Thanks a lot Paket290 :)

Absolutely fantastic. I love the possibilities in having two rivals being put through the same punishment.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back