• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The awkward moment when someone thinks they know you

deadlywiffeathr

Level of Lemon Feather
So I suffered an ankle injury the weekend just gone whilst playing sport and I had to go to the physio who was on site just to make sure nothing was obviously broken. As she was treating me she mentioned that I looked very familiar to her and that she felt she knew me from somewhere. Over the course of our conversation we ruled out that it was through work, school, sport etc, all the obvious places. So it just got me thinking, have you ever wondered when you see someone "familiar" in real life if its from here, the TMF!?

Its literally the biggest long-shot in the history of the planet, but the thought did cross my mind for a second. Then she recognised my surname (which I never associate with this forum or my yahoo) so that ruled that out too. Oh well, I guess the mystery will remain unsolved! lol

The same thing happened to me last night. My sister had surgery and I was at the hospital visiting her. As soon as her nurse walked in I knew she looked familiar, but I couldn't place her. Then she ended up being the one who said to me, "You look very familiar." We talked and ruled out work, family, any friends I could think of. We even looked on Facebook to see if we had any mutual friends. Nothin'. I kept thinking, "Have I seen her at a gathering? Or on Fetlife?" We never did figure it out.

It certainly messes with the mind, doesn't it! And I wish your sister a speedy recovery. I hope it wasn't too serious :)

Here's one even more weird. I was walking down the street at lunchtime in downtown Richmond,.... and look up to see myself coming at me. The guy was my exact double,..... he saw it, too. We stopped on the busy sidewalk,..... I said, "Goddamn,.... you look just like me."

He said he had noticed it from twenty feet away. We stood and talked for five minutes,..... turns out we had the same first names, too.

I've been on both sides of this many times. Once, back in the 1980s in a Houston bar, I was approached by two guys who thought I was someone else. They were ready to take me outside and settle a dispute, in other words fight. I finally produced my drivers license to prove my real identity. We all laughed, they bought me a beer, and we went our separate ways.

I get this alot, which I find strange because I don't exactly socialize that much and have yet to meet someone that looks much like me.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back