• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE BANK EXEC CAPTURED...AGAIN! FF/M teasing and denial/foot fetish/tickling

tiklduster

Hi all.

I've been trying to write this story for awhile now and finally got the first installment going. I plan on making this a continuing chapter story adding a chapter 2-3 times a month or so if you all enjoy it. If you have ideas as to where you'd like to see the story go or characters/situations you'd like to see added, please just ask and I'll try to accommodate moving forward.

To Relent: The illustrations you did for my last story were so awesome! THANKS again! ;)
If you have time, I would love to see more of your work! =))

This is a fantasy story written for the entertainment of adults and contains very adult situations and should not be viewed by minors.
Any resemblance of any characters to real folks is not intended unless otherwise specified.

Have fun.

Feather_Girl

THE BANK EXEC CAPTURED........AGAIN

CHAPTER 1

The gentleman sat in the back of the luxury van. He was about 30 with dark hair and chiseled goods. He stood over six feet tall and was very muscular obviously spending a lot of time working out and staying in shape.

His hands were stretched high overhead, his wrists strapped securely to the wall of the van and his ankles were strapped to the legs of the soft, padded bench on which he sat. His waist was secured to the chair as well with a soft fur covered strap. The strap and cuffs held him helplessly immobile on the bench. A ball gag was in his mouth preventing him from any communication save for grunting or moaning and he was doing both incessantly.

He was completely naked. His cock was rock hard, standing straight up between his wide spread legs. It was dripping pre-cum and bobbing freely as it was stroked by the bra and panty clad woman sitting beside him. She was stroking his engorged shaft lightly with her soft fingers while tickling underneath his heavy balls with her long red nails. He squirmed in his seat as much as his restraints would allow moaning and grunting as his cock was expertly manipulated by the beautiful woman

The woman had long dark hair. She was short ...perhaps just under 5 feet.. but very sexy. Her name was Katy. Katy had full round breasts which were straining the low cut bra she was wearing. The bra showed off her incredible cleavage which was obviously driving the poor man crazy with desire. Her legs were very shapely and her ass was oh so sweet, round and full, covered partially by the very tight silky panties she wore.

And her feet....oh her feet were driving him crazy....they were small with lovely, shapely little toes and nice high arches. They looked so incredibly soft and she was telling the poor helpless man in great detail all about how "incredibly ticklish her iddy biddy widdle piggies were." Each time she teased him with another round of tickle talk about her "tickly widdle feetsies" he would moan deeply and his eyes would roll back in his head. She had him right where she wanted him and there was nothing he could do but submit to her treatment.

There was another woman in the van as well. Krissy!

Krissy had dark hair too but she was an AMAZON. She was at least 6'4" with huge breasts and a incredibly gorgeous, big round ass. She was dressed in only her panties. Her breasts were dangling free for the man to enjoy and she had her huge bare feet propped up in front of him in full view. She had huge feet but they were absolutely flawless and she knew exactly how to wiggle and flex those pretty lil toes to get the maximum reaction out of the extremely horny man.

She had a long stiff white feather in her hand that she was waving over her beautiful toes.

"Would you like to see my widdle piggies tickled?" She purred. "FEATHER TICKLED?" "I know you'd just love to hear me giggle and beg while Katy feather strokes my widdle piggies ..wouldn't you?" "And I'm just so incredibly ticklish on my big ol bare feet" She said sexily as she wiggled her toes. "And believe me"..she continued, Katy's pudgy lil tootsies are even more ticklish than mine."

Krissy fell down to her knees between the poor man's wide spread legs and looked up into his tortured face pinching her big brown nipples as she spoke. "Why don't you cum for me baby?" "I know you must need some relief." "Cum all over my big ticklish boobies."

Katy continued pumping his hard shaft and tickling his balls while he looked down wide-eyed at the amazon's beautiful breasts. He was desperate to cum..so desperate for release.... but he couldn't cum!

These two had been teasing his hard cock for well over two hours now. They had tickled his helpless bare feet forcing him to reveal all his hidden fetish secrets and were now using his hottest wildest desires against him and the worst part was ...he couldn't cum.

When they kidnapped him from the bank, the girls also forced him to drink a small vial of green liquid which rendered him completely unable to achieve orgasm while at the same time, greatly heightening his sensitivity to touch and his level of arousal. His entire body felt like one big hypersensitive, incredibly ticklish, over-teased cock. Swollen and horny..so damn sensitive and so completely helpless and at the mercy of two of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen. His engorged cock was so hard...so sensitive...so horny...he needed to cum...but he couldn't. All he could do was sit there naked... enjoying the two beautiful women and what they were doing to him..all the while getting hornier and hornier and hornier and closer to giving them what they wanted!

And what they wanted was the combination to the securities vault at the bank and the codes to the security system.

"Just wait til we get to our facility ..you'll talk..in fact you'll be begging to talk" Katy purred as she licked his hard shaft from top to bottom.

"You think this is bad" countered Krissy "....we have an extensive facility complete with toys and additional playmates at our disposal all designed specifically to make horny boys cooperate." "There are enough girls there that we can tease and tickle all your hot spots at the same time." "Imagine yourself at the mercy of 6 or 8 beautiful naked women teasing and tickling you round the clock, until you talk, without mercy." "Feathers, fingers, widdle piggies, soft bare soles...so errr...ummm ..arousing ..don't you agree?"

"OHHHHHHH......" he groaned watching his captors closely.

His cock bobbed and twitched, leaking long streams of precum as the two women sat down in front of him and begin to manipulate his hyper horny cock with their soft bare feet. He moaned deeply as Katy's soft ticklish foot flesh teased his shaft, her soft soles wrapping around it and he moaned even deeper as Krissy's long, ticklish toes wiggled underneath his balls.

Krissy looked into his eyes and said..."For now just sit back Hon and enjoy...there will be plenty of time to talk later."

To be continued.....

Glad to see you back in action, Ms. Feather_girl. ^___^
I haven't even finished the illustrations from the last installment and you're already giving me more work to do XD.

woah !
this is so erotic , i think i might need a cigarette ! =p

Oh you!!!
You included my amazon woman! I love your stories. Good gracious, girlie! I can't wait to read the next installment.. Your stories always have me in a tizzy. Love it! :redface:

heheh id love and hate to be that guy ;) would u be that mean darkharp?

Excellent...

Excellent Job Feather Girl.....I love this series. Keep up the great work and for God's sake, finish this story soon :super_hap

Very HOT!!!!!

Can't wait for the next installment!!! ............... :wooha: :wooha:

i LOVE this story...even inspired me to do some fan art.

Attachments

• Bankexec final.JPG
    Bankexec final.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 185
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back