• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Barefoot Archaeologist #3: Dark Tales *New 05/08/13

MTJpub

Verified
The Barefoot Archaeologist #3: Dark Tales
Story and Art by Restif
Editing by AnnieHall

When I started my field research, I could not have imagined the places it would take me to, or the trouble I would encounter. Most of all, I find it hard to believe all the times I was tickled half to death. I know now I was lucky to escape from so many torturous situations...

-Excerpt from Lynette Wilson's Journal.

In this the next chapter of The Barefoot Archeologist, Lynette Wilson shares a few of her most torturous adventures. These Dark Tales will take you to exotic locations in Thailand, Australia, The Aegean Sea, and China in her global search for the mysterious "T Stone." Throughout her travels she finds herself at the mercy of one group of nefarious villains after another.

Each story is told through finely crafted, images accompanied by a sprinkling of text. The primary focus is barefoot tickling with some upper body tickling as well.

Item Features

• 24 Full Color Pages +Cover!
• Four Dark Tales of Tickle Torture!
• Focus on barefeet with some upper-body tickling!
• M/F and F/F Tickling!

Product and Ordering Information

TBA03_TMF.jpg

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and preview page below...

Attachments

• TBA03_Cover.jpg
    TBA03_Cover.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 72
  • TBA03_Preview.jpg
    TBA03_Preview.jpg
    464.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I love this series. Every single one of them is worth a purchase. Thanks for producing a new one.

Amazing as always. TBA series never disappoints. Restif puts out the only comic series that doesn't show any signs of growing stale, and I can only see things getting even better. :) Good job!

I really enjoyed this comic! Impressive, sexy renderings. Adventurers meeting sensitive peril. The quality and quantity make it so worth it. The tickling is plentiful and I only wish that there was a bit more window into how they tickled (even in description), but being a comic and the usual use of a lot of imagination it works very well.

Thanks everyone, I enjoy making them and am heartened that you all enjoy it too!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back