• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the "baseball only" thread

milagros317

Verified
This thread is for comments about baseball, and only for comments about baseball. This allows people like TicklKitten, who are not baseball fans, to stay out of it, and not be bored. :D

I will start by reminding everybody that the Dodgers are the defending NL West Champions. :D

I will also remind everyone the Cubs have one of the more revered pitching staffs in the majors:D

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the hated jints did not make it to post season in 2004. :p :p :p

I am also reminded that Scott Boras's clients have racked up over $360 million dollars in free agent contracts

It is a shame that Dodgers didn't re-sign Adrian Beltre, one of his clients. :(

I think that despite their offseason losses, my Atlanta Braves, with the addition of Tim Hudson, and the return of John Smoltz to the starting pitching rotation, should win the NL East in 2005. Their cause will also be helped, if outfielders Raul Mondesi and Brian Jordan are productive and healthy. Atlanta has made some good moves this off season, they are predicted to win the National League East in 2005 in several pre season baseball publications, and I believe that prediction will come true.
Thank you milagros, for starting this thread. I love baseball.

BRAVES- Going for an unprecedented 14th straight divisional title in 2005! Woo Hoo!:D

Mitch

Not to take anything away from the Braves great record of achievement in that regard, but I have always felt that the streak was interrupted in 1994. That year, the Montreal Expos led when the strike hit. But officially, it doesn't count-there are no 1994 Division champions.

It is time to remind everybody that the Red Sox are the defending World Champions.:D

well guys and gals, i think i will throw my hat into the stadium and say that THE NEW YORK METS are lookin gvery promising this year. The lineup and the pitching are very strong this year. Plus how bad can we be when we have aquired 2 new players for the WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS. This year its the METS going to the series

I predict the Red Sox will be in the World Series again with their improved staff.:D

it might be a tough year, but i think they might give the METS a little run if they go to the play-offs

The Red Sox may have lost one great pitcher but they will still have a great season seeing as they no longer have to deal with his bad attitude.:D

Here's all I have to say about the 2005 season:

20_1_80.gif
20_1_80.gif
20_1_80.gif
20_1_80.gif
20_1_80.gif
20_1_80.gif
20_1_80.gif
20_1_80.gif

20_1_80.gif
20_1_80.gif
20_1_80.gif
20_1_80.gif
20_1_80.gif
20_1_80.gif
20_1_80.gif
20_1_80.gif

Spring training has begun and the regular season is only about a 2 months away.:D

Robb Nen, former closer of the hated jints, announced today that he has not recovered from rotator cuff surgery and may retire. :p :p

IM NOT A BIG YANKEE FAN AT ALL.. But i do think David Well should be a little worried this year against them

This is the Cubs year this year, now with a fully healthy pitching staff. The National League is in trouble:D

This graphic display was made by a 100% partisan Dodgers fan. I say:

Chicago Cubs, the 2005 rulers of the baseball world

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back