• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Beach Trip (MF\F)

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
This is one of four stories I wrote for DA. But, I got to thinking, every one here might not be a member of DA. So,I decided to post some of them on here. Let me know if you'd be interested in seeing the other three.

Hope everyone is safe and healthy!

P.S. Title by https://www.deviantart.com/tummyticklee

-----

"Yes, Ms. Hopper" I said, taking down notes in a note book.
" I'll get on it right away" I assured her as I closed the door to her office.

I had been lucky enough to land a job at a highly respected law firm, unfortunately, they assigned me to be Ms. Hopper's PA.

It's not like Ms. Hopper was a bad boss. In fact. She was a very accomplished lawyer, and at the young age of 33, she was prized for winning most of her cases.

But. Her young age, and unparalleled success, had made her ego inflate.

True. I had only worked here for two weeks now, but I had heard stories, about what Ms. Hopper used to be like. Even letting her co-workers call her by her first name, Victoria.

Even though Victoria wasn't married, she informed me in my interview that I was to call her Ms. Hopper. She explained to me it was to try avoid any romantic relationships in the workplace.

That, however, didn't stop me from looking at her whenever I got the chance.

Dressed in her usual business-like attire, which consisted of a black skirt that fell to just above her knees and a matching long-sleeve, button-up blouse, she was a raven-haired goddess.

Victoria accented her look with tan nylons worn under black high heels, which only accented her shapely legs and drew a lot of attention to her backside.

On the rare Occasion when she smiled, or, even rarer, laughed, her green, almost jade-like, eyes sparkled. It was clear to see, about every guy, and even a few of the girls, in the office had a crush on Victoria.

In a weekly meeting, Victoria was informed by the heads of the law firm that she and I were to fly down to Miami beach to meet up with a wealthy client.

Upon hear this news, I was thrilled. Not only at the chance to see Victoria in a bikini, but, I had a plan to bring the old Victoria back.

Trying my best to hide my excitement, I agreed to meet her at the airport. First, however, I had to make some special Arrangements.

After driving to a few stores, my plan was set.

The following morning I threw some clothes, along with a few special Purchases I had made, into a suitcase and headed out to the airport.

The flight went smoothly, and, within a few hours both Victoria and I stepped out of the plane, and into the Miami sun.

Victoria had me call the beachside hotel from the airport, to make reservations.

A short drive, and the company's credit card later, I was standing in my room admiring the view of the beach and ocean.

Of course, Victoria and I had got separate rooms, but, by her request, our rooms were right across the hall of each other, just in case she needed something.

My phone rang. "Could you come over here a second?" Victoria asked. I quickly hang up, and made my way towards her room.

Upon opening the door, my jaw dropped at the sight. Victoria stood in her room, flipping through some paperwork. She was dressed in a black bikini made up of a sports-bra-like top, that showed a fair bit of cleavage and her taunt, and trim, tummy. Her bottoms were Standard high-hipped bottoms.

"Hey. Do you ha..." Victoria was cut-off by the sight of me staring at her body. I couldn't help but notice her blush slightly , as she used the paperwork to try and cover her bare skin.

"Too much?" Victoria finally asked , a tone of shyness in her voice. I assured her that she had nothing to be shy about, and reminded her that we were in Miami after all.

When I return to my room, I couldn't hold back a wicked grin. Victoria's bikini was going to make my plan a lot easier.

A while later my phone buzzed, signaling that I had a text. I read it aloud to an empty room. "I'm heading down to meet the client. Come down when you're ready" The text was from Victoria. Apparently the client wanted to meet us on the beach.

After grabbing a few things, I headed down myself. I arrived just in time to see Victoria setting across a table from a beautiful blonde.

Victoria was wearing that same bikini. The blonde, who I would later find out is Stacy Marks, was wearing a skimpy little number, just three triangles just big enough to get by with.

I walked over just as she was studying the paperwork. "Everything looks to be in order here" The blonde 23 year old announced. "But. I have a request first".

Victoria looked Concerned, and I soon realized why. "Victoria. Are you, by any chance, ticklish?" Stacy asked, a knowing smirk on her lips.

I was shocked to hear this. Maybe I wouldn't need my plan after all.

Apparently seeing the look in my eyes, Stacy said "Oh. And your PA can help to, if he wishes"

It took some convincing, and I reminded Victoria about what she had told me on the flight, "We need to get this account no matter what" was her exact words.

Victoria finally agreed, and within minutes was tied to a palm tree in an "I" position not to far from the beach. A look of horror came over her, as she watched Stacy and myself approach.

"You can have her tummy." Stacy told me. "I want those soft, smooth pits.

To her credit, Victoria tried not to laugh, but her resistance only lasted a few seconds.

Victoria howled with laughter as I dipped a finger into her bellybutton. "N...no. N....ot th....ere." She begged through fits of laughter . "An....y wh....ere but th...ere" She pleaded.

That's all I needed to hear. Victoria went into silent laughter as I dug a fingernail into the walls of her bellybutton. All the while, Stacy scratched and poked away at her armpits.

After a while, Stacy and I decided that Victoria had been through enough, and untied her. Victoria was so Exhausted that she collapsed into my arms.

After Victoria regained herself, we headed off to the airport.

On the flight back, Victoria said "You know you're fired, right?" , but, judging by the grin on her face, and the twinkle in her eyes, I guessed she was kidding.

THE END

To be honest. It's actually a rewrite of one of my older stories, posted it on here a ways back. I tried to remember what I could about it, had to kinda play around with the rest.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back