• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Best Meet EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetpiggy22

TMF Regular
Hey everyone! Thought I would share about my fantastic weekend with my tickling group: TTS (Tampa Tickling Society). Let me start with a little background so you're not completely lost in the story. I have been away from the group for about 2 months now due to going to school in GA to become a chiropractor so I haven't been to any meetings since September :)(). After weeks of tests, I thought of driving down to FL to pay a suprise visit to the group since Dude and Tickler Bart birthdays are coming up. I told Belly about my visit so we came up with a plan to totally suprise the guys about my visit and they were suprised! Here was the plan: Belly would call me on the phone to see how I'm doing in school and how bummed out everyone was that I wasn't there while I was upstairs in his room. After the phone conversation, I would wait a little awhile come downstairs, say hello to the guys, grab a drink, and head back upstairs to Belly's room. Time to put the plan in motion when the group show up at his house. Belly start talking to the guys about random things and sends me the call. While talking to him, I hear After_Shock about how I suck and other crazy stuff then I tell the guys I have to go study so I hang up. After a few minutes go by, I come downstairs to the living room where Bellytickling, Shock, Dude, Bart, and DJ. I come get my drink off the table and tell the guys Sup and walk back upstairs. If only I had a picture of the guy's faces because it was priceless! LOL! Bart's face look like he seen a ghost lol. Shock look lost and trying to figure out was it really me and Dude was catching flies in his mouth lol. After going upstairs all you can hear was "Was that Janise? It look like her! Can't be she's in GA". Then I come back downstairs and give each them a hug and tell them its me! They were in awe. It was GREAT seeing my guys again!

Now here's where the fun begins :). After a little small talk, I was soooooooo ready to be tickle torture from not being tickled in GA very much so I turn to Bart and tell him I want to be tickled and he tells me I have my bag of tricks. I was soooo excited! I told him to get them from his car and lets go have some fun! He goes out to his car and gets them then we go upstairs to Belly's room to begin the fun. I tell the other guys they are welcome to participate! The more the merrier as the saying goes. DJ comes up stairs while Bart is tying me spread eagle to the bed. DJ ask if I wanted to be blindfolded so I say yes of course to enrich the experience even more :). Feeling totally helpless and vulnerable(just the way I like it). Before Bart and DJ can sink their wriggling fingers into me, Belly goes up and tell them to wait and snaps a couple of pics(yes there are pics if you want to see them, but in the image section :)). After the snaps, DJ and Bart diggs in. To tell you the truth, I really can't tell where they started tickling me (sorry). It was a rush of ticklish sensations through my whole body and all I could feel was 20 fingers dancing everywhere. I was going krazy! Never in my life, had I experience such intense tickling, but of course being such a lee didn't want it stop at all. During Bart and DJ gang tickling, I feel another set of hands tickling my tummy and my bellybutton. I'm thinking oh dear! Who is this to add more to the tickling. I figured it out it was Belly. Sneaky devil :). Then I start to feel another set of hands tickling my right foot as well as a tight grip on my ankle so I couldn't move my feet around. Then another set of hands was tickling my poor thighs. At this point, there is barely any laughter coming from me and my body is becoming limp and yet thru all the fingers, I can feel the one on my right foot the most. After several tempts I finally was able to ask who is tickling my right foot. Someone answers Shock.

It finally hit me that instead of just two guys were tickling, it was the whole group. I was thinking how I was in a ticklish pickle. It seemed that the guys realized that I just noticed them all in the room and then started the teasing and even more torture tickling with fingers and tools. I thought I was going to DIE. I felt brushes, feathers, fingers, and other stuff tickling tools all over my body specifically more at my feet. I was trying so hard to get away, but everywhere I squirmed there was a set of hands. The guys seemed to enoy my attempt because they kept teasing and making fun of how I was squirming, thrashing, and snorting while they tickling me. This went on for about an hour to two hours WITH HARDLY ANY BREAKS (thanks a lot guys). When I finally got one, I was sooo tired. After my 3-5 minute to let oxygen into my body, I was ready for more so I told the guys ok I want more. Of course who would turn that request down :). Round two I wasn't blindfolded because it made me sweat too much and kept coming off lol. I let them put me back into the spread eagle position and once again they all attack in unison across my body. This went on for about... well, I couldn't tell you lol. I know it was a long time though...I would say another hour or so. Finally, they let me go and told me how a great sport I was while I laid on the bed panting for oxygen, trying to get the feeling in my back into legs to move and not be jello, and yet craving for more :).

Belly, Shock, and Dude went downstairs to watch a Dvd about Pamela Anderson or something like tha while DJ, Bart, and myself stayed upstairs and just chilled. After watching DJ demonstrate his Ta-chai (sorry if I spell wrong), the three of us was talking about random things until Bart started waving his spider fingers towards me (hate spider fingers) to spark a reaction in me. DJ was looking a little puzzled and then started doing the same thing to me and I pull both of his hands down so he couldn't do it (Oh FYI, anytime someone wriggles their fingers towards me like they are going to tickle me, my reaction is the same as they was actually tickling me. My group loves to do it to me all the time just to get a reaction and laugh about it). Bart and DJ start doing it at the same time so I'm trying not to look pay attention to them and try to tickle DJ, which I got a few pokes in until Bart does lobster claws to my sides which makes me into ball of ticklish laughter. Then DJ starts to tickle me and then walks in Shock. Seeing what's going on he walks over to help out DJ and pins me down so he and DJ can get me good. Of course walks in Dude who joins in on the fun and then Bart. After squirming to get away, I fall off the bed, but do you think that stops my guys? NOPE! Shock comes off and like a caveman grabs my foot and pulls me around the floor tickling my foot, which gives the other guys the same way to do the same with my other foot. Trying so hard to get free, but no avail because DJ is tickling my sides and my underarms. This goes on for about 15 mins or so. Finally they let me go and all of us go downstairs to watch the rest of the Pamela Anderson dvd thing. While watching it, I ask DJ would he mind if I get some revenge on him and he agrees so go back upstairs so I could get some revenge.

OOOOO! Sweet revenge! I tickle him for an hour, then go downstairs and get Bart. Tickle him for a couple of mins, then go downstairs and get Dude. Tickle him for a couple of mins. After hours filled with nothing but tickling, it was getting pretty late(around 2:30am) we decided to call it night. I thanked everyone for the GREAT TIME that I had and can't wait for the next meet that I will be able to make. I gave everyone BIG hugs and went along my way not ever forgetting the BEST MEET EVER AND MY GUYS :).

Last edited:
Great story…the look on the guy’s faces must have been priceless:p

I can’t find these pictures…are you sure you aren’t raising our hopes so you can laugh at us ;) LOL

If you could post the link that would be appreciated...look forward to seeing them

DJ Tickler

Sounds like one hell of a time....now if only there was meet like that in Jersey*leans back in chair and begins daydreaming*

LOL! they would probably be up later on today. I would never crush your hopes like that. I'm glad you enoy the story though.

LOL! they would probably be up later on today. I would never crush your hopes like that. I'm glad you enoy the story though.

Awww...you're sweet :blush:

But your sweetness wouldn't save you from an attack from me ;) , and THIS DJ is not so merciful :roflmao:

Can't wait to see the pictures

DJ Tickler

the pics are up!

The pics from TTS meet are up now in the imagine section if anyone wants to view and comment on them. Hope you guys enoy. Happy tickles!!!

Best Meet Ever

Hey guys, it sounds like yall had a lot of fun and i'm sorry i missed it. I will see ya next time.

>:D

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My strength can not be broken by meer ticklish spasms! lol you kept asking who was on your right foot as I was in pure focus on tickling every square inch of it! lol that was fuin and can't wait till the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's great that you had such a great meeting. :couch:
Thanks for sharing the experience, and have more meetings. :D

OMG....I'm still in shock that that was you coming down the stairs Janise!! The best meet ever!! Cant wait for another evening of hours of tickling!!
Thanks again for coming down and being our DIVA!!

I would have so went but I was at Super Soap Weekend at Disney. :p

I'm free this weekend....

Last edited:
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back