• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The best news I have had in a long time!

texastickler

Level of Blackberry Feather
First of all. Thanks to Angel77 and Leafstk for giving me a little nudge out of the door on this one. Today I was blessed with some great yet complicated news.

As some of you already know, I am putting a book together. This book is comprised of poetry written by me and my mother. It is partly a dedication to my mothers life, and a way to help the American Cancer Society.

I recently sent out samples of my poetry to some publishers to review. Today I received word that one publisher is interested in seeing the complete book. It was a shock to my system. I was not sure if I should be saying something about this just yet because nothing is final. So, bear in mind this does not mean this will be published. It was just so awesome I could not contain myself.

It is bitter sweet however. I wish my Mom could be here to experience this with me. She was a joy in my life and often told me to pursue my dreams. I wish I had done so a little sooner.

Just wanted to tell you all my good news. Hopefuly it will become even better news soon. Love to all!

Tom

Last edited:
Congrats for getting such an awesome response. You have some amazing skill so I would be shocked if it wasn't picked up. Keep us posted!

Way to go Brotha!!! :woot:

Regardless of the outcome, you should be very very proud... I know your mom would be :)

Cheers my friend! :happyhop:

Congratulations my good friend. That is really great news. :bounce: :happyhop: You iz awesome. :yourock:

That is fantastic man! Best of luck on it and of course just having a publisher respond is a huge feather in your's and her's respective caps.

Tom, I wish you all the best is getting the book published. I understand what you said about it being bittersweet because of your mom. I know she would be very proud of you.

Mitch

Great news, Tom! Good luck with it. I'm sure your mom is watching with a great big smile in her heart.

Thank You so much all my friends! I will let you all know as things develop! I am writing a few more poems now to add to this! I am keeping my fingers crossed. If this one does not work out, i have many more publishers to try! I will never be out. It took Dr. Seuss years right? But he did it!

Congratulations, T. I shall celebrate by bombing your question thread. :2poke:

That's awesome to hear Tom. Best of luck, be cool to teach one of your poems in my English class.

I'm so proud of you! And I know your mama would be too.

Wonderful news. :) :twohugs:

Do I get an autographed copy???? :p

I'm so proud of you! And I know your mama would be too.

Wonderful news. :) :twohugs:

Do I get an autographed copy???? :p

Of course. Anyone that wants one. (If it gets published);) Unless of course you want one regardless.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back