• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The best part of waking up...

Yeah! Those are the best! Drew & I treat one another to surprise tickles on a regular basis. I give him massages a lot at night after a rough day. So, I often sneak in some light tickles here and there while I'm working on him. We tickle one another good night and good morning all the time too. 'Tis fun! :D

Just about every night without fail, when I go to bed (I have to be to bed a lot earlier than my wife because I work early), my wife comes in to see me to bed and slips her hands under the covers to tickle my feet. Sure does give me
good dreams!

It is definitely nice to be awaken by someone tickling you lol. Normally for me it'd be my sides but that's just as good when it happens anyway lol. AND it's foldgers in my cup :),

Actually Vry is such a sound sleeper, feet or hip tickling is the only way I can wake her up. I'd do it anyway, but it's pretty much essential.

Me + Waking Up + Being Tickled = Grumpiness x 500

Seriously, though, I think I'd be pretty unhappy with the idea of getting tickled while waking up lol

Oddly enough, I'm usually quite crabby in the morning, but when woken up with tickling I'm not. Or at least less than normal.

Actually Vry is such a sound sleeper, feet or hip tickling is the only way I can wake her up. I'd do it anyway, but it's pretty much essential.

Yeah, go ahead and just tell all my secrets! I'd wake you up with tickling if you weren't such a light sleeper.

I do indulge in wakeup tickling. But trying to tickle Jess as she's going to bed results in an odd form of laughter that sounds a lot like "BlrgghhoneyI'msleepingnogrrrrrrrrrstopitwaaaaah"

during chalet, i got that ALOT =.=. i mean it... i cant even sleep. Each time i sleep, they will like "wake up crystal or else we tickle u" then i straight away wake up. omg when im with my friends, ITS REALLY DANGEROUS FOR ME =.=.

I try to sleep and ignore the warning i figured that they just joking around but i was wrong .... they like take a few feather and just wriggle it around my neck and like all over my leg. zzzz i cant get some peace around there

I have mixed feelings about being tickled when I'm asleep. The tickling gets inserted into whatever dream I'm having. If it translates to a girl tickling me, great. If the dream tickler is not a girl, I might wake up swinging.

i absolutely love being woken up by a soft, petting kind of tickling..

It is definitely nice to be awaken by someone tickling you lol. Normally for me it'd be my sides but that's just as good when it happens anyway lol. AND it's foldgers in my cup :),

It would be fun to make you wake up giggling. I LOVE sides, too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back