• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Best (Physical) Feeling In The World

Borg Perfection

TMF Expert
As my fellow CNY dwellers know: it gets cold as hell here.

During the night, I've noticed my body has been over-heating, due to my cranking of the thermostat and wearing warm clothing to bed. I've woken from my sleep many times this week (and during other winters) from the physical discomfort of over-heating, and in my disoriented half conscious stupor I always immediately reach up and force the window open and then...

Better than sex.

The contrast of having a winter breeze blow over my skin, while I'm encompassed in a warm room is incredible. Some days I lay there for hours, even awake, completely consumed in the pleasure I am feeling.

During one of my meditations, in the past I'd created a place to go in my mind for when I am practicing a specific mental/emotional/spiritual excercise. I found myself on an "arctic beach." The sand on the shore isn't sand at all, but snow, yet the ocean remains unfrozen. When I'm in this place, the snow isn't cold -- it gives off the same feeling I get from this contrast of warmth and winter chill.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

A couple of good stretches come to mind when thinking about the topic. And I get pisssssed when they are interrupted. :mad:

When your alarm clock wakes you up and you're about to get out of bed, but you realize you don't actually have to be up early that day. That feeling when you're going back to sleep is friggin sweet.

Lol,I can't disagree I love the cold.I love riding in the car at night with the windows cracked and the nice cool wind blows in.It's so calming then I get irritated because my Mom is always cold and rolls the window up. Grrrr...

I hate being cold. However, if I'm all wrapped up toasty warm and have a cool breeze around me, it's lovely.

But, I think a good tickling is the BEST feeling! ;)

As my fellow CNY dwellers know: it gets cold as hell here.

During the night, I've noticed my body has been over-heating, due to my cranking of the thermostat and wearing warm clothing to bed. I've woken from my sleep many times this week (and during other winters) from the physical discomfort of over-heating, and in my disoriented half conscious stupor I always immediately reach up and force the window open and then...

Better than sex.

The contrast of having a winter breeze blow over my skin, while I'm encompassed in a warm room is incredible. Some days I lay there for hours, even awake, completely consumed in the pleasure I am feeling.

During one of my meditations, in the past I'd created a place to go in my mind for when I am practicing a specific mental/emotional/spiritual excercise. I found myself on an "arctic beach." The sand on the shore isn't sand at all, but snow, yet the ocean remains unfrozen. When I'm in this place, the snow isn't cold -- it gives off the same feeling I get from this contrast of warmth and winter chill.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

HA ha! Cold air fetish!

*points & laughs*

:p

The best physical feelings are sex and peeing. Now this sounds like a screwy combo, but I am a screwy guy lol. But really, does anything feel better then peeing after a long bus ride... other then finishing a long hot hump?

Tickling, Sex. Sex, Tickling. Errrrr...Sex combined with tickling. :thumbsup:

I like the feeling of sleeping in a cool room under a thick blanket. Feeling warm while breathing nice cool air is about as good as it gets.

I grew up in Minnesota, though... So my personal definition of "cool" is just shy of being able to see one's breath. :D

I once meditated out in the snow and caused myself to sweat. I was in shorts and t shirt.

I guess that's the opposite affect though. lol.

I have to sleep with the fan on me just to keep the breeze going.

You know that feeling you get when you take a huge dump? Awesome.

You know that feeling you get when you take a huge dump? Awesome.

I'm with ya, man! It's like the reverse of anal sex! :D

Then there's just the satisfaction of a huge fart. You know, the big, flappity ones that are so strong that if you had an itch on your butthole, it'd scratch it for you!

Stretching out or taking a piss after having to hold it in for a while. Generic I know, but its what makes me feel good anyways.

Nobody's mentioned eating yet. One of the best physical feelings that I know of is devouring a huge dish of chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup on top. :D

Nobody's mentioned eating yet. One of the best physical feelings that I know of is devouring a huge dish of chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup on top. :D

Haha! I would agree with that.

But for me its its the build up before I preform and then that feeling of release I get when I come out on stage

When your alarm clock wakes you up and you're about to get out of bed, but you realize you don't actually have to be up early that day. That feeling when you're going back to sleep is friggin sweet.

Oh sweet lord you are spot on with this statement! Best feeling ever!! :D

But really, does anything feel better then peeing after a long bus ride...

My sentiments exactly! Haha

I'm also a huge fan of ironing my underwear and socks right before putting them on. That feeling....AWESOME :jester:. Oh, and scratching an itch or having it scratched for you :p

Eating.
Sex/masturbation.
Anal sex/masturbation.
Putting on a freshly ironed shirt.
Putting your hand in a hot bath and then under a cold tap straightaway. It reminds me of apple pie and ice cream, for some reason.

Several things come to mind.

That first smoke after a long aggravating day at work... you can't wait to get to your car and light up. As soon as the smoke fills your lungs the tension just drops from me.

Having my ears and/or neck touched. I can't even describe this feeling but it's just like an orgasm, but doesn't go away after a few seconds.

That exhausted feeling after a good session. If it's done right, I walk away sore and bruised, half asleep and kinda drunk feeling.

Epihany. I might be the only one in the world that gets a strong physical sensation when I come across something I find overwhelmingly beautiful. It's another one of those strange things to explain, I guess it would be very much like if a woman could get a stiffy the same way they orgasm, all over. Let's say I look up at the sky and something about it strikes me that funny kind of way. I start tingling at the base of my neck and in the pit of my stomach, then I break out into goosebumps, I can feel myself flushing, my arms and legs want to move but I'm always afraid that if i do move it will go away. A funny little "ah" comes out of my mouth as wave after wave of chills run through me. Weird, right? Mostly it's places and music that does this to me the most, but on occasion I'll see a person that strikes me a certain way too. I once dated a guy struck me like this every time I saw him which made conversation for me kinda awkward sometimes.

- an hour or so *right after* childbirth

- during and right after a deep meditation

- after big 'O'

- 3+ weeks without any intake of meat, cooked food or processed food, taking only raw fruits/veg. (so damn light)

I LOVE lying in bed with the windows open (when it's chilly out - a/c if it's summer time) and the whole room is cold, but I'm under a big, thick, warm, cozy blanket. Even though I feel warm, something about feeling the cold that's outside the blankets is amazerful.

Sneezing
When someone plays with my hair
Finally having a cigarette when I haven't had one in hours
Getting out of a hot tub and jumping into a pool
Having my tummy touched (I'm like a dog or something I don't know)
Having a good cry when I haven't cried in awhile, maybe because I watched a really sappy chick flick or something ha.
Getting one of those really really good hugs where the person squeezes the crap out of you and maybe even picks you up and spins you around :D

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back