• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The best Ticklee/Sub gone from my life

Lifeseeker

Verified
I know I haven't been on the forum for quiet sometime. I had met someone on a date site (non fetish) and somehow though our dating found out that she was also into BDSM.

I thought I hit the jackpot. Someone that I really was crazy for and we shared the same fetish.

A year in a half later she is now gone out of my life.
Hurting pretty bad and just had to share with my fellow group members.

This is us in happier days.

IMG_0440.jpg

What happened?

Not sure what to say without any details.

I am still trying to figure that out myself. She just felt that she needed to get away from everyone, including me. She was a tough one to figure out too.

That's rough man, I'm sorry. I'm sorry i don't have more to say, but it's hard to find the right words. Here's a try, You the the saying if you love something let it go, and if it comes back its yours.

Ouch. That's a rough way to leave things.

I am still trying to figure that out myself. She just felt that she needed to get away from everyone, including me. She was a tough one to figure out too.

Women do the choosing

Okay, Lifeseeker, thanks for the clarification.

Despite all the talk about it being a man's world, let alone the books and videos advising guys on how to get girls, for the most part women staff the Personnel Department of Love. In other words, when it comes to dating and relationships the woman does the hiring and the woman does the firing.

When a girl leaves a guy, it's a mistake for the man to try to get her back. If there is any chance of her returning, calling her and writing to her asking for a reunion only worsens it. The best and only thing a ditched guy can do is get busy with something, anything, rather than waste time and energy on his lost love. Read. Exercise. Volunteer. Put in more effort and hours on the job or in school.

I'm so sad for you. Of course, it happened the once. It could absolutely happen again. Give yourself the time you need to trust again, to be more or less whole by yourself, and then ... try, try again. :)

I am sorry for you loss. In time the hurt will suside

to found a nice partener is hard... and found it into the bdsm world is harder and when it stops hurts double...
Life go on man!!!

Sorry to hear about the breakup. Been there, done that, got the woulda/coulda/shoulda T-shirt, too. It will drive you crazy to over analyze or try to identify/remember the reason(s) for the split. Good luck and do focus on other areas of your life while you start the recovery process. I hope you find another sub/lee soon.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back